Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

So I've been watching replays

1235»

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Baseman said:

I think Myles Bryant is better than most believe. He's going to play a lot this year.

He did not play well against Penn State or Stanford. He wasn't the only culprit though. McIntosh got beat a few times against Penn State and Joyner was torched pretty good against Stanford. Molden was a disaster when he subbed in during the Stanford game.

Good Lord, Roadie. First BBK, now Bryant? Applaud their efforts. Laud their courage. Keep them on our sideline.

What game was Bryant bad in other than Stanford and Penn State? He's mostly solid. I get that a lot of you are parrots who don't form your own opinions. Everything in my original post was factual.
    His limitations are physical as have been noted. I think he's fine to good so long as the offense isn't getting to determine the matchups to exploit those limitations which shouldn't happen if we have enough depth. That was the problem with last year. The lack of depth and injuries allowed offenses to exploit a physical mismatch on him in some key and glaring games/moments.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

UCLA 2017
    This is all

Greatest first quarter of all time shoutout
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

UCLA 2017
    This is all

Petersen yanking on JSFS's chain.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

General Addendum
    How thee fuk have we? not scored 50+ on the Cuogs?
    Falk deserved better, like, not playing at WSU

Falk did deserve better. The anti-Holliday.

@GrundleStiltzkin what was a replay you enjoyed more than you thought you would? Trying to decide which game to pass out to tonight.
    Not surprising, but 2015 SC was teh tits.
    Good call. The defense balled out all game long. Once JS finally, finally let Gaskin work it was beautiful.

The announcers kept wanting to suck off Kessler. Again and again and again UW's D shut them off. By 3Q they were off script.
    sidney's coverage on juju was jerk off material
    The entire game I kept saying “who are the guys?” I really didn’t know. It was incredible. All of a sudden our players knew how to play football.
    Here it is in all its glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbPS0iTRQII
    Lol I forgot about Sark kicking (and missing) a 45 yard FG down 5 with 4 mins left.

Ironically it was Jake hitting Mickens for a clutch 3rd and 5 to seal the game.
    There is a classic USC fan gif of that moment

@GrundleStiltzkin ?

I was there! In some of the primest of prime seats on the 50yd line that I'll probably never get invited back to. I had a good time convincing the Troojan alumni around me that Sark didn't in fact have a drinking problem. He was mormon and from BYU! after all. Even back then I belonged on here...

That was also when I got to hear someone exclaim, "We're losing! And to WASHINGTON!"

Fuck that was a great game to be at.
    It sounds as if they really respected you.
    I just wish we had as much respect as the coogs nationally. Tired of living in their shadow
  • Options
    justthrowitinthebagjustthrowitinthebag Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2017 Apple Cup
    - Dropped 44(?) on them essentially without Pettis, Coleman, #MiChico, Trey, & @BlackBeast
    - Still shameful we(?) didn't break 50
    - Virta's series that ended with him launching Falk out of the end zone is one of the greatest things I've ever seen
    - Gaskin, NTD,BB bigly
    - Salvon as fast as he is doesn't have the between tackles moves that Gaskin does. Hopefully that develops
    - Announcers were still sucking off the "massive Cuog OL" into the second quarter
    - A good over/under prop bet in Petersmen Apple Cups would be UW punts vs Cuog turnovers
    - Very random observation, but this play by Darkness. The JIF might start too early to notice, but Levi starts the play slow, presumably to cover shovel or draw. Once that threat clears, watch how quick he transitions to pass rush. Pretty cool.

My favorite Levi play of the year and probably his best.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Utah 2017
    Subjected myself to that rollicking shitshow last night.

- Forgot about the missed PAT FFS
    - Yes, Utah is physical
    - More worrisome is how often they had receivers wide ass open
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Murphy was reactivated the day prior and thus rusty as fuck. Jordan Miller was out. Also TSIO because of the Stanford collapse the previous week, the team was at its lowest moral of probably the Pete era.

Not reading into that at all.

Shoutout to Browning's 1st comeback win!!! When on the penultimate possession he flailed backwards 15 yards proceeded to throw the ball right into the numbers of a Utah DL (who amazingly, somehow, dropped the INT and thus saved our game).
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Watched UW/Colorado 2014 last night. I remembered absolutely nothing from that game. McEntyre should have been fired on the 50 at the end of that game.
    Other than the frosh version on Dante and shoehorned Shaq at RB, that offense had zero playmakers. Hard to watch.
    Littleton, Feeney and Haoli would have had all-american potential on this defense.