Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I've been watching replays

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

General Addendum
    How thee fuk have we? not scored 50+ on the Cuogs?
    Falk deserved better, like, not playing at WSU

Falk did deserve better. The anti-Holliday.

@GrundleStiltzkin what was a replay you enjoyed more than you thought you would? Trying to decide which game to pass out to tonight.
    Not surprising, but 2015 SC was teh tits.
    Standard Supporter
    Doogles said:

2016 apple cup on P12 network football in 60.

Seems like the entire roster from that game is still here.

Forgot how much we used Mcclatcher, ran a ton of screens to him in that one.

Thought Sample was Dissly half the time. We're going to be fine at WTE.

Coleman on Special Teams was a beast. Would love to see the next big back athlete step up in that roll. Pleasant? Coleman 2016 looks like an NFL RB. No way he was as fast in 2017.

If Hamden calls games like Babushka TSIO.

That. Chico should be an impactful return, and for once sports media has this one right, I think.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Yep. Absolutely panicked playcalling once SC punched back. Rewatching it was like getting gut stabbed.
    Standard Supporter

USC 2016
    Nutted up, put on my hair shirt, poured a triple.
    - Darnold did live for moments like that. He was great.
    - Psalm was terrible again. USC was holding pretty regularly on the outside but he put up so little fight no one could tell. Sc extended several key plays outside agianist him, and Darnold even juked him out of a clean shot for a first down throw. Jojo alone might have been a difference maker. Might, don’t twist.
    - Play calling... FYFMFE. They had outside run locked down but inside was mostly productive.
    - Points, even a gay ass field goal, off rapps second int could have done it.
    - Browning, it’s all been said. Under thrown ball to Ross early that probably would have been six, would changed the hole game.
    - The horror

Addendum
    Rapp was a fucking beast.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

General Addendum

@GrundleStiltzkin what was a replay you enjoyed more than you thought you would? Trying to decide which game to pass out to tonight.
    Good call. The defense balled out all game long. Once JS finally, finally let Gaskin work it was beautiful.

The announcers kept wanting to suck off Kessler. Again and again and again UW's D shut them off. By 3Q they were off script.
    sidney's coverage on juju was jerk off material
    The entire game I kept saying “who are the guys?” I really didn’t know. It was incredible. All of a sudden our players knew how to play football.
  • SyphilisButterSyphilisButter Member Posts: 221
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Photogenic
    Gladstone said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

General Addendum

Good call. The defense balled out all game long. Once JS finally, finally let Gaskin work it was beautiful.

The announcers kept wanting to suck off Kessler. Again and again and again UW's D shut them off. By 3Q they were off script.
    The entire game I kept saying “who are the guys?” I really didn’t know. It was incredible. All of a sudden our players knew how to play football.
    Here it is in all its glory:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbPS0iTRQII
    First 2 min Jesse Palmer goes "how about giving this man Kessler some Heisman love. Finally! You'll see why tonight."

Fuck I have to watch now > : D
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,467
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

General Addendum

First 2 min Jesse Palmer goes "how about giving this man Kessler some Heisman love. Finally! You'll see why tonight."

Fuck I have to watch now > : D

This game is ALL Gaskin and physical defense.

As it should be.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

dnc said:

TMacDawg said:

Baccelli may literally be invisible but rewatching Utah 2017 was surprised to see he made two clutch catches to win it. 14 yarder on 4th and 10 to keep the game-tying drive alive, then a 31 yarder with seconds left to set up the game-winning field goal.

Fuck me I just made a Baccelli post.

great to see you on here
    +1
    +2
    LEAVE!!!
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

General Addendum

Lol I forgot about Sark kicking (and missing) a 45 yard FG down 5 with 4 mins left.

Ironically it was Jake hitting Mickens for a clutch 3rd and 5 to seal the game.
    Yes, that was the Bizzaro Mickens game
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

DeepSeaZ said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

General Addendum

Lol I forgot about Sark kicking (and missing) a 45 yard FG down 5 with 4 mins left.

Ironically it was Jake hitting Mickens for a clutch 3rd and 5 to seal the game.
    That was one of the biggest head scratchers. USCs version of Dennis looking on in disbelief at the decision is another great gif.