Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I've been watching replays

I've been drinking and watching WASHINGTON replays on Pac-12. Get the Baidu VPN, it's great. I've seen games from 2014 onward, and thus present the Perineum Ponderings no one asked four.

2015 USC
- Has there been a more impactful game for the conference as a whole since? Directly led to a coach being fired, and then indirectly led to an AD selling the couch.
- Surprised I was surprised how many 2018 starters played in that game. Browning, Gaskin and Trey, obviously, but also Drew Sample and #MyGaines. There's more I think.
- Sark's game management is worse than I remember.
- USC was so very much more athletic than we? were.
- UW was so very much more physical than USC was.

- Shameful we? gave up that many points to Cal.
- Qualls underwhelming
- We?ve low-keyed made fun of the "Return of Chico McClatcher" hot takes. But Chico can play. He's not going to be a #1 receiver of course, but he can do a lot.
- Peak Azeem was beautiful
- Butta was better than I remembered.

General
- The number of "who?" I said to an empty room during 2014 and 2015 games were shocking. Who were these JAGs that the great recruiter Sark left on the roster? Really, I didn't remember a good chunk of those guys, and I spend several hours a week chopping up JIFs. And yet we? still managed to win some games. Underrated point as time goes on, in my opinion.
- Commentators mentioning "a seemingly under-thrown ball from Browning" from the beginning.
- Washington QB recruiting has been bad for a long time.
- UW kicking has sucked for a long tim.

Comments

• JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,059
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    That Cal team was not that good, but they got way up for that game
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    It’s hard to look back at the ‘15 team and not realize how truly young we were ... that doesn’t happen in a grown up program
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I've been drinking and watching WASHINGTON replays on Pac-12. Get the Baidu VPN, it's great. I've seen games from 2014 onward, and thus present the Perineum Ponderings no one asked four.

2015 USC
    - Has there been a more impactful game for the conference as a whole since? Directly led to a coach being fired, and then indirectly led to an AD selling the couch.
    - Surprised I was surprised how many 2018 starters played in that game. Browning, Gaskin and Trey, obviously, but also Drew Sample and #MyGaines. There's more I think.

- Qualls underwhelming
    - We?ve low-keyed made fun of the "Return of Chico McClatcher" hot takes. But Chico can play. He's not going to be a #1 receiver of course, but he can do a lot.

General
    - The number of "who?" I said to an empty room during 2014 and 2015 games were shocking. Who were these JAGs that the great recruiter Sark left on the roster? Really, I didn't remember a good chunk of those guys, and I spend several hours a week chopping up JIFs. And yet we? still managed to win some games. Underrated point as time goes on, in my opinion.
    - Commentators mentioning "a seemingly under-thrown ball from Browning" from the beginning.

#MyJoJo?

Did String Johnson play at all in that one?' McGary?
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

2015 USC

- Qualls underwhelming

General

#MyJoJo?

Did String Johnson play at all in that one?' McGary?
    String might have played against SC, good catch. I know he did against the Fighting Favres.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Fuck, I wished that cal QB would have transferred to UW. He would have gotten Ross to the heisman ceremony
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

TMacDawg said:

Baccelli may literally be invisible but rewatching Utah 2017 was surprised to see he made two clutch catches to win it. 14 yarder on 4th and 10 to keep the game-tying drive alive, then a 31 yarder with seconds left to set up the game-winning field goal.

Fuck me I just made a Baccelli post.

great to see you on here
    +1
  • HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

TMacDawg said:

Baccelli may literally be invisible but rewatching Utah 2017 was surprised to see he made two clutch catches to win it. 14 yarder on 4th and 10 to keep the game-tying drive alive, then a 31 yarder with seconds left to set up the game-winning field goal.

great to see you on here
    +1
    +2
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited August 2018
    General Addendum
    How thee fuk have we? not scored 50+ on the Cuogs?
    Falk deserved better, like, not playing at WSU
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited August 2018
    TMacDawg said:

WTFAY?
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Addendum

- 2016 Utah game had no reason being that close. Should have been over in the 2nd quarter. Psalm was atrocious.

1) if browning doesnt throw that pick then maybe utah mails it in
    2) psalm sucked all the time but holy shit he got shook in that game, grundle had some gifs, fuck, dude was got beat like he spilled paint in the garage
    3) people forget that joe williams for utah retired and then came back, people forget that.
    4) troy throwing the last pass out of the endzone was truly a special troy moment for utah
    He got shook by Troy who had no fucking moves
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

General Addendum
    How thee fuk have we? not scored 50+ on the Cuogs?
    Falk deserved better, like, not playing at WSU

Falk did deserve better. The anti-Holliday.

@GrundleStiltzkin what was a replay you enjoyed more than you thought you would? Trying to decide which game to pass out to tonight.