Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So I've been watching replays

Comments

• Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

Just watch the fiesta bowl. I am full on doog for Myles bryant. His blitz pressure forced a fumble in the 2nd quarter. Only 2 big pass made on him and his height wasn't the issue. 0 missed tackles. Murphy was the weakness at DB besides the endzone pick he was always a step slow. We trusted our recievers enough to not play dante, why do they hate our DBs?

Bryant is so good I would rather have rapp and Bryant starting at ILB over BBK and Keishawn. Honestly didnt see either one of them make a tackle and both bobbled interceptions that hit them right in the hands.. All of the ILB were terrible this game. Tevis looked good on the outside. We need a huge jump at LB this year. Outside backers are to slow we need more speed.

The differnce between 1st and second half browning is absurd. I assume someone took him aside beat his ass and told him to stop being a little bitch.

Have I mentioned how bad kieshawn was?

Did you fucking watch the Stanford game?
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Bread said:

Just watch the fiesta bowl. I am full on doog for Myles bryant. His blitz pressure forced a fumble in the 2nd quarter. Only 2 big pass made on him and his height wasn't the issue. 0 missed tackles. Murphy was the weakness at DB besides the endzone pick he was always a step slow. We trusted our recievers enough to not play dante, why do they hate our DBs?

Bryant is so good I would rather have rapp and Bryant starting at ILB over BBK and Keishawn. Honestly didnt see either one of them make a tackle and both bobbled interceptions that hit them right in the hands.. All of the ILB were terrible this game. Tevis looked good on the outside. We need a huge jump at LB this year. Outside backers are to slow we need more speed.

The differnce between 1st and second half browning is absurd. I assume someone took him aside beat his ass and told him to stop being a little bitch.

Did you fucking watch the Stanford game?
    Yes the coaches were idiots and thought a 5'8 guy could cover a 6'5 guy. Looks like they learned from that mistake.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited August 2018
    Bread said:

Have you lost your fucking mind?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,286
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018
    If height was his only issue Myles Bryant would be fine. The problem is that he doesn't have elite recovery speed when he gets beat at release. If you're a midget you better run a 4.40
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Fuck, it's amazing how we stuck with the run in this game. We just kept feeding Gaskin and he was still so young. Can we go back to that game plan this year?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Fuck, it's amazing how we stuck with the run in this game. We just kept feeding Gaskin and he was still so young. Can we go back to that game plan this year?

Nope.gif
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nope.gif
    I believe #myBush

until we lose to Auburn at least.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I think Myles Bryant is better than most believe. He's going to play a lot this year.

He did not play well against Penn State or Stanford. He wasn't the only culprit though. McIntosh got beat a few times against Penn State and Joyner was torched pretty good against Stanford. Molden was a disaster when he subbed in during the Stanford game.

I think Myles Bryant is better than most believe. He's going to play a lot this year.

He did not play well against Penn State or Stanford. He wasn't the only culprit though. McIntosh got beat a few times against Penn State and Joyner was torched pretty good against Stanford. Molden was a disaster when he subbed in during the Stanford game.

Myles is fine, he is a good situational player. But to suggest to move him to ILB is really special like ballzdeep speshual
    Penn state had 1 play for a loss. Myles bryant caused it. Penn state had 1 fumble lost. Myles bryant caused it.

Sounds like a pretty good LB to me. Kieshawn bounced off geiseci and whiffed on Saquon every time. Myles bryant was more effective vs both of them.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Bread said:

Penn state had 1 play for a loss. Myles bryant caused it. Penn state had 1 fumble lost. Myles bryant caused it.

Sounds like a pretty good LB to me. Kieshawn bounced off geiseci and whiffed on Saquon every time. Myles bryant was more effective vs both of them.

He's 5'8" 182 pounds.

You have to be trolling.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Good Lord, Roadie. First BBK, now Bryant? Applaud their efforts. Laud their courage. Keep them on our sideline.

Baseman said:

Good Lord, Roadie. First BBK, now Bryant? Applaud their efforts. Laud their courage. Keep them on our sideline.

i got a feeling roadie secretly enjoyed owentwelve
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baseman said:

What game was Bryant bad in other than Stanford and Penn State? He's mostly solid. I get that a lot of you are parrots who don't form your own opinions. Everything in my original post was factual.
    Please everyone rewatch penn state. Bryant fucked up 1-2 plays but the rest of the game he was playing better then most of our D.
    edited August 2018

Baseman said:

What game was Bryant bad in other than Stanford and Penn State? He's mostly solid. I get that a lot of you are parrots who don't form your own opinions. Everything in my original post was factual.
    he is a solid player, but still dont feel comfortable putting him against taller WR. Some guys just have too much of size advantage where he needs to play perfect.
  • bigccbigcc Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Bread said:

How many blocks did he shed on these tackles? He wouldn't make it out of the auburn game at MLB.