Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

trump calling for federal voter ID laws

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Do I mail my ID in with my ballot?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I recall democrats saying Voting is a right and we shouldn't require ID's to exercise a right. So then it should be OK to just walk in and buy guns with no ID or background check since I am exercising a constitutional right. Otherwise we are taking rights away from the pour.

When there are 20 to 40 million illegals in the country we definitely need a voter ID law.

So should guns be free too since they are a constitutional right? Like voting is required to be.
    Have the fucking ID be taxpayer funded Einstein
    How are you going to pay for that?
    Chinese tariffs
    Will there be money leftover after we provide subsidies to all the effected American industries?
    Yeah in the big scheme of things it's not that expensive
    So you are saying that you can put a price tag on ignorance, failure and incompetence?

“It’s not that expensive.” PGOS FS.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I recall democrats saying Voting is a right and we shouldn't require ID's to exercise a right. So then it should be OK to just walk in and buy guns with no ID or background check since I am exercising a constitutional right. Otherwise we are taking rights away from the pour.

When there are 20 to 40 million illegals in the country we definitely need a voter ID law.

So should guns be free too since they are a constitutional right? Like voting is required to be.
    Chinese tariffs
    Will there be money leftover after we provide subsidies to all the effected American industries?
    So you are saying that you can put a price tag on ignorance, failure and incompetence?

If fucking Costco can do it the fucking US gov can send a fucking ID out the probably costs a dollar per person.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs
    Neither are food stamps.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs
    Neither are food stamps.
    Great let's have them both!!

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

If fucking Costco can do it the fucking US gov can send a fucking ID out the probably costs a dollar per person.
    Costco charges for that shit. That being said. What problem are we solving by requiring voter ID?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Costco charges for that shit. That being said. What problem are we solving by requiring voter ID?

Illegals voting, primarily. Secondly, dead registered dem voters.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Perfect. Thanks for the answer. However, I am thinking. How many illegals and dead people actually voted in the last election? A link or something to educate me would be welcomed.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Sounds like fraud is rampant. Electoral integrity challenged. Corruption afoot.

If only someone would drain the swamp!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Stops Russians from voting
  • HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

And we finally return to the false premise you began with

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

If it's a false premise than there is nothing to be afriad of, except government spending more money which is always a win for the left.

Hth

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

If it's a false premise than there is nothing to be afriad of, except government spending more money which is always a win for the left.

Hth
    It’s a solution to something that doesn’t happen hth

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Hth

Let's give it a try then chief!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Kind of like Russian collusion that we are wasting years on

Of course it happens. It was proven in Virginia

I just moved here in Cali and got registered with no ID. And I'm am illegal

Kind of like Russian collusion that we are wasting years on

Of course it happens. It was proven in Virginia

I just moved here in Cali and got registered with no ID. And I'm am illegal

We know.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Hth

It doesn’t happen hth

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Hth

It doesn’t happen hth

You sound scared it does. You know it does.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Hth

It doesn’t happen hth

It doesn’t happen hth

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs

Hth

It doesn’t happen hth

It doesn’t happen hth

Youre very convincing!!