Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

trump calling for federal voter ID laws

PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam
You had a nice run on the backs of illegals and the deceased, dems.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Apparently we also need an ID to buy groceries
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Does the president actually go to the grocery store?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Try writing a check with out one

Back to the subject - my news this morning said Trump isn't protecting our elections

Nice to see he is changing his ways

Who the fuck still writes checks at the grocery store? Geezus, how old are you?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    edited August 2018
    I didn't say I did

How stupid are you?

We already know
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,395 Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm glad we can finally put an end to the Russian's stealing elections.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    Requiring ID to vote, buy booze and smokes, sign up for a bank account is ELITIST and RACIST!!!!!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

Seems to work just fine for Costco.

Also, Mexico.

But black people and the poors cant figure out how to get a fucking ID according to white savior liberals
    edited August 2018

Also, Mexico.

But black people and the poors cant figure out how to get a fucking ID according to white savior liberals
    But they can open a bank account and get a debit card so they don't have to write a check

Edit - unfortunately you need ID to open a bank account
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,482 Swaye's Wigwam

Also, Mexico.

But they can open a bank account and get a debit card so they don't have to write a check

Edit - unfortunately you need ID to open a bank account

Just pay with straight cash homie
    Sledog said:

I recall democrats saying Voting is a right and we shouldn't require ID's to exercise a right. So then it should be OK to just walk in and buy guns with no ID or background check since I am exercising a constitutional right. Otherwise we are taking rights away from the pour.

When there are 20 to 40 million illegals in the country we definitely need a voter ID law.

So should guns be free too since they are a constitutional right? Like voting is required to be.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

I recall democrats saying Voting is a right and we shouldn't require ID's to exercise a right. So then it should be OK to just walk in and buy guns with no ID or background check since I am exercising a constitutional right. Otherwise we are taking rights away from the pour.

When there are 20 to 40 million illegals in the country we definitely need a voter ID law.

So should guns be free too since they are a constitutional right? Like voting is required to be.
    Good idea! Lets all go pick up an M16/M4 and maybe an M240.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Have the fucking ID be taxpayer funded Einstein
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

How are you going to pay for that?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs
    Will there be money leftover after we provide subsidies to all the effected American industries?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Chinese tariffs
    Will there be money leftover after we provide subsidies to all the effected American industries?
    Yeah in the big scheme of things it's not that expensive
    I love liberal budget hawks and I am aware that APAG is being sarcastic.