Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Trigger warning

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Another stellar HondoFS poast...you will see why in a second.

A pertinent quote in the middle of it all..."if you don't pay attention to how they are going to pay for it or the rest of that..."

Her article that sparked it all...a much less flattering description of the event that basically says she sees how the HondoFSs of the world fall for it all. And here comes the man (?) himself on queue to prove her point...
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/23/conservative-alexandria-ocasio-cortez-rally/

On a side note HondoFS...there is a much better twitter handle to follow if you want to follow her...

And the funniest news story of her today...

Querey for APAG and Tommy. As our intelligent bored lefties, can you tell me if this chick is for real or is she just trolling conservatives?

If she's just trolling I think she's kind of awesome. If she is really spending time and energy to go after Parker Brothers and Taco Bell, W.

JW.
    Are you fucking retarded?
    yes
    Race is somewhat right about Ocasio-Cortez getting a free pub bump. The difference between her pub and Trump’s is Trump gets it for being crazy while Ocasio-Cortez is getting it by being accused of holding crazy positions that she doesn’t actually hold.

She has a BA in "Economics" and "International Relations" and she literally said "Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family" . That just skims the surface of her crazy. She didn't say she wanted to replace ICE. She said and ran on the platform of abolishing Ice. She said she wanted to "Re-imagine" a new version.

Shes a young female version of HondoFS. There is a reason she was a bartender before she became the face of the new Democratic Party...I guess they are looking for a young, crazy Nancy Pelosi.
    Only idiots like you and propaganda machines are making her the face of the Democratic party.

And no, her platform isn't my platform. But it is nice that it scares you, Race, sledog, and OBK. Pussies.
    No, that's electoral politics. She provides a cooperative boogeywoman to campaign against.
    Isn't saying cooperative boogeywoman implying it takes a propaganda machine? Just saying.
    Huh? Call it propaganda if you want, but it's nothing exotic. And by cooperative, I mean that Cortez is very vocal and out there trying to make herself the standard bearer for the nueva Democratic Party. Furthermore, it would be extremely touchy for the DNC to do anything overt to rein her in. Plus she's young and says stupid shit earnestly.
    She's not any more vocal that any other candidate. Look at it..... If she didn't win that race, she'd still be doing the same thing but we would never have heard about her. Her voice is loud now because the conservative media is giving her air time. Free pub if you will.

And yes she does say a bunch of stupid shit. In a bigger political race, she'll struggle to defend all the stupid shit she says. In her district, its mostly Democrats so they could run a communist and win.
    But she did win, beating some kinda swinging dick incumbent as I recall. Conservative media is helping fan the flames for their own aims, but she got hugely mainstream coverage following that primary win. The DNC can't disavow her, so she'll continue to raise mucho dinero for both sides.
    She beat Joe Crowley who was the chair of the democratic congress. That's not a minor immaterial thing. She basically replaced one of the standard bearers and heads of the Dems.
    See Race. He sounds scared.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,196 Founders Club
    I think this woman's entrance into the scene only helps keep the debate going. Don't have a problem with it - Race

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,823
    edited July 2018

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

A pertinent quote in the middle of it all..."if you don't pay attention to how they are going to pay for it or the rest of that..."

Her article that sparked it all...a much less flattering description of the event that basically says she sees how the HondoFSs of the world fall for it all. And here comes the man (?) himself on queue to prove her point...

On a side note HondoFS...there is a much better twitter handle to follow if you want to follow her...

Querey for APAG and Tommy. As our intelligent bored lefties, can you tell me if this chick is for real or is she just trolling conservatives?

If she's just trolling I think she's kind of awesome. If she is really spending time and energy to go after Parker Brothers and Taco Bell, W.

JW.
    yes
    Race is somewhat right about Ocasio-Cortez getting a free pub bump. The difference between her pub and Trump’s is Trump gets it for being crazy while Ocasio-Cortez is getting it by being accused of holding crazy positions that she doesn’t actually hold.

She has a BA in "Economics" and "International Relations" and she literally said "Unemployment is low because everyone has two jobs. Unemployment is low because people are working 60, 70, 80 hours a week and can barely feed their family" . That just skims the surface of her crazy. She didn't say she wanted to replace ICE. She said and ran on the platform of abolishing Ice. She said she wanted to "Re-imagine" a new version.

Shes a young female version of HondoFS. There is a reason she was a bartender before she became the face of the new Democratic Party...I guess they are looking for a young, crazy Nancy Pelosi.
    Only idiots like you and propaganda machines are making her the face of the Democratic party.

And no, her platform isn't my platform. But it is nice that it scares you, Race, sledog, and OBK. Pussies.
    No, that's electoral politics. She provides a cooperative boogeywoman to campaign against.
    Isn't saying cooperative boogeywoman implying it takes a propaganda machine? Just saying.
    Huh? Call it propaganda if you want, but it's nothing exotic. And by cooperative, I mean that Cortez is very vocal and out there trying to make herself the standard bearer for the nueva Democratic Party. Furthermore, it would be extremely touchy for the DNC to do anything overt to rein her in. Plus she's young and says stupid shit earnestly.
    She's not any more vocal that any other candidate. Look at it..... If she didn't win that race, she'd still be doing the same thing but we would never have heard about her. Her voice is loud now because the conservative media is giving her air time. Free pub if you will.

And yes she does say a bunch of stupid shit. In a bigger political race, she'll struggle to defend all the stupid shit she says. In her district, its mostly Democrats so they could run a communist and win.
    But she did win, beating some kinda swinging dick incumbent as I recall. Conservative media is helping fan the flames for their own aims, but she got hugely mainstream coverage following that primary win. The DNC can't disavow her, so she'll continue to raise mucho dinero for both sides.
    She beat Joe Crowley who was the chair of the democratic congress. That's not a minor immaterial thing. She basically replaced one of the standard bearers and heads of the Dems.
    Meh. No one has ever heard of the “chair of the Democratic Congress” and even fewer know who Joe Crowley is.
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 15,322 Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

Dipshit, if anything I think this hurts the Dems. Progressives can think they are going to win elections by veering far left all they want but there's a reason the Green Party gets shit for votes. It's the same FS thing the bible thumpers think on the Right, "If only we could get a candidate who will impose a Christian Theocracy we could win it all! Why doesn't the GOP see that?"

There will always be looney toons representatives to the House from both sides of the Left and Right. It's usually not a big deal but when part of a party leadership gets taken down by the looney toons it's time to wonder what's up.

I think the Dems are facing an existential crisis. Are they the party of progressives or are they the party of neo-liberals?

Party splits are good for the other party. In this case the GOP.

The Dems should be kicking the shit out of the GOP at the mid-terms per the *script but they've got a serious problem in their own tent right now.

I'm pretty sure I'm on record saying that this girl getting elected in the primary was the best thing to happen for the GOP's midterms. Seems like that's how it's playing out to me. She's a great boogeyman that can't just be written off because of who it is she beat.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

Dipshit, if anything I think this hurts the Dems. Progressives can think they are going to win elections by veering far left all they want but there's a reason the Green Party gets shit for votes. It's the same FS thing the bible thumpers think on the Right, "If only we could get a candidate who will impose a Christian Theocracy we could win it all! Why doesn't the GOP see that?"

There will always be looney toons representatives to the House from both sides of the Left and Right. It's usually not a big deal but when part of a party leadership gets taken down by the looney toons it's time to wonder what's up.

I think the Dems are facing an existential crisis. Are they the party of progressives or are they the party of neo-liberals?

The Dems should be kicking the shit out of the GOP at the mid-terms per the *script but they've got a serious problem in their own tent right now.

I'm pretty sure I'm on record saying that this girl getting elected in the primary was the best thing to happen for the GOP's midterms. Seems like that's how it's playing out to me. She's a great boogeyman that can't just be written off because of who it is she beat.
    You sound scared too.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

You sound scared too.
    Christ. Shame on me for wasting time on a reply to HondoFS.
    Lol you spend time saying it helps the GOP. Another poll today posted disagrees with you. I do agree that this narrative does rile up those in the GOP that hear "abolish ice" and think it means "open borders".
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

You sound scared too.
    Christ. Shame on me for wasting time on a reply to HondoFS.
    Lol you spend time saying it helps the GOP. Another poll today posted disagrees with you. I do agree that this narrative does rile up those in the GOP that hear "abolish ice" and think it means "open borders".
    Sure. Just like the gun grabbers only want your AR’s and would stop there.
    That's exactly my point.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,848
    All news media today helps the GOP

How do you people not see that?

Without the shitty media whining and crying on a daily basis and making the left look like a bunch of fucking retards the GOP could never win
  • SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    2001400ex said:

Meh. No one has ever heard of the “chair of the Democratic Congress” and even fewer know who Joe Crowley is.
    There is no position of "chair of the Democratic Congress." He was Chair of the House Democratic Caucus since last year. Not that it matters.

Her win does tell us something about voter enthusiasm, which is incredibly important in all elections but particularly in non-presidential years. Polling can't necessarily measure the intensity of support. Her win is a data point to use when predicting whether further-left policies will be more effective than conventional Democratic proposals in getting Democratic voters to the polls.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,848
    Squirt said:

2001400ex said:

There is no position of "chair of the Democratic Congress." He was Chair of the House Democratic Caucus since last year. Not that it matters.

Her win does tell us something about voter enthusiasm, which is incredibly important in all elections but particularly in non-presidential years. Polling can't necessarily measure the intensity of support. Her win is a data point to use when predicting whether further-left policies will be more effective than conventional Democratic proposals in getting Democratic voters to the polls.
    Not being hillary clinton would be the most effective thing one could do imo

(helps trump POTD)
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

We've heard this same tired line over and over and over again with ZERO explanation as to why the Demwits should be kicking the shit out of the other party. Demwits support, among other feckless policies:

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes
    - "Gun control" (the end game here is gun confiscation or blocking gun sales, like socialist utopia Toronto is about to do)
    - Restricted speech ('hate speech' laws, also rife in socialist Canada)
    - A corrupt FBI/DOJ that they have no intention of investigating
    - Racism and identity politics

Meanwhile Trump has been doing the following, among other accomplishments:

- Blitzed the EU and is forcing them to adopt a zero tariff policy
    - Taking the offensive against China, building an alliance with other trade partners against them
    - Passed tax cuts
    - Increased American wealth in the stock market
    - Is putting Kim Jong UN in his place
    - Destroyed ISIS

Please explain why the fuck these imbeciles should be 'kicking the shit out of the GOP' in November. "Because it's the script," is not an acceptable answer.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

We've heard this same tired line over and over and over again with ZERO explanation as to why the Demwits should be kicking the shit out of the other party. Demwits support, among other feckless policies:

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes
    - "Gun control" (the end game here is gun confiscation or blocking gun sales, like socialist utopia Toronto is about to do)

- Taking the offensive against China, building an alliance with other trade partners against them
    - Passed tax cuts
    - Destroyed ISIS

Please explain why the fuck these imbeciles should be 'kicking the shit out of the GOP' in November. "Because it's the script," is not an acceptable answer.
    All your talking points in one post. Impressive.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes

- Passed tax cuts
    - Destroyed ISIS

Quit demanding answers for your stupid fucking questions like you're in charge around here you worthless fucking goat.

edited July 2018
    dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes

- Passed tax cuts
    - Destroyed ISIS

Quit demanding answers for your stupid fucking questions like you're in charge around here you worthless fucking goat.

Dopes like you keep spouting off about how the dems should be crushing it in November. Explain why or shut the fuck up, no one has, you've got nothing, because you know demwit policies are completely fucktarded and you can't defend them. They can't run against Trump's failures, because he's been winning bigly for America in every category.
    edited July 2018

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes

- Passed tax cuts
    - Destroyed ISIS

Dopes like you keep spouting off about how the dems should be crushing it in November. Explain why or shut the fuck up, no one has, you've got nothing, because you know demwit policies are completely fucktarded and you can't defend them. They can't run against Trump's failures, because he's been winning bigly for America in every category.
    Yeah except I've never said anything even close to that, you little crying bitch.

You're a pussy and a liar at the same time.

dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes

- Passed tax cuts
    - Destroyed ISIS

Yeah except I've never said anything even close to that, you little crying bitch.

Your demwit masters have nothing to run on. Nothing that actually works and hasn't caused catastrophes in other nations throughout history. Case closed. Suck a dick. Burn the fucking script.

dflea said:

dflea said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

JW.
    yes

- Socialism
    - Open borders
    - Higher taxes

- Passed tax cuts
    - Destroyed ISIS

Your demwit masters have nothing to run on. Nothing that actually works and hasn't caused catastrophes in other nations throughout history. Case closed. Suck a dick. Burn the fucking script.
    Pussy.