Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Black Americans don't want to abolish ICE

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Imagine how shitty your argument is if you have to resort to “Americans are too smart”. What fucking country do you live in. Too smart. Are we too well informed? Too in shape? Like what the fuck.

Imagine how shitty your argument is if you have to resort to “Americans are too smart”. What fucking country do you live in. Too smart. Are we too well informed? Too in shape? Like what the fuck.

It's almost as bad as arguing that Americans can't understand the brilliance of the democrats plan

Whatever it is

I am too sexy for my clothes
    I have nothing to add just thought I'd point out I just chinned these contradictory poasts. These are my two favorite political poasters right here. These dudes never agree with anything (except Hillary) but present the best and most entertaining arguments. If you come to the Tug for anything besides entertainment you're doing it wrong.
    dnc said:

It's almost as bad as arguing that Americans can't understand the brilliance of the democrats plan

Whatever it is

I am too sexy for my clothes
    I have nothing to add just thought I'd point out I just chinned these contradictory poasts. These are my two favorite political poasters right here. These dudes never agree with anything (except Hillary) but present the best and most entertaining arguments. If you come to the Tug for anything besides entertainment you're doing it wrong.
    Never agree *on* anything.

Proofread, dumbass!
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

I like supporting seniors and clean campaign finance reform. She can pack gun control in her cunt. WTF is solidarity with Puerto Rico?

I hope the Dems run on this exact platform in 2018. Free housing, jobs, college and health care, open borders, and gay Puerto Ricans. Sounds like a winner.
    We? pay for Medicare and college. It doesn't say free in her platform. Same with your open borders comment. You are usually smarter than that but right there you sound like Race and sledog.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I like supporting seniors and clean campaign finance reform. She can pack gun control in her cunt. WTF is solidarity with Puerto Rico?

I hope the Dems run on this exact platform in 2018. Free housing, jobs, college and health care, open borders, and gay Puerto Ricans. Sounds like a winner.
    I am against ALL seniors. AARP would lose their shit if Snow gets elected President.

• SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

Turns out Race and @MikeDamone were right.

1) Open Borders
    2) Gun Control
    3) Intersectional politics
    4) Repeal tax cuts to pay for tons of FREE shit

Democrats: 2018

Looks like a bumper sticker for feel the Bern v2.0
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So apparently black Americans are even more raysiss than white Americans when it comes to immigration policy. @RaceBannon true?

But the times, to coin a phrase, they are a changin’. Democrats who believe that they have a permanent hold on the African-American vote should take a look at how these voters view their position on immigration. A recent Harvard-Harris survey found that African-Americans are the racial group most opposed to unlimited immigration. Whereas 79 percent of whites want to prioritize legal immigrants based on what they can contribute to our society, fully 85 percent of African-Americans hold that view. A party that advocates open borders and the abolition of ICE is going to get fewer and fewer of their votes.

https://spectator.org/the-next-american-revolution-walkaway/

What party is that exactly?
    The "Party of the People"

Use critical thinking. The abolish ICE thing is dumb and most Americans, like you, aren't smart enough to understand what they are saying. That being said, no politician is advocating, or wanting to, have open borders.
    Yes they are

Just because it is political suicide doesn't make it not so

The old Americans are too stupid to understand the brilliance of the democrats bullshit being trotted out here

Americans are too smart to buy the shit

If you don't want border enforcement you want open borders

Period fucking end of story
    You still haven't produced one link saying they want open borders. Other than conservative bullshit
    Keith Ellison, the Deputy Chair of the DNC, was photographed wearing a shirt that translates to “I Don’t Believe in Borders”.
    http://dailycaller.com/2018/06/25/keith-ellison-poses-with-stolen-land-sign/
    Using your logic, all of Fox news are white supremacists.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395650-guilflyle-photographed-with-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist?amp
    My logic? You asked for one link and I provided it. Now you’re just deflecting.
    Your link is fucktarded.

HTH
    As I constantly have to ‘click to reveal’ your downvoted posts, Occam’s Razor infers that it’s you that’s fucktarded.
    *chinfers
    Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

We? pay for Medicare and college. It doesn't say free in her platform. Same with your open borders comment. You are usually smarter than that but right there you sound like Race and sledog.
    Okay, I'll bite.

She says "abolish ICE," which effectively is open borders when there is no longer any enforcement of immigration laws. Sure, technically, it only becomes open borders once they cross it without getting scooped up, so I'll give you that. If they don;t tunnel in or swim the river secretly, or get carried over in a truck, and get caught, they will be detained. But, she wants no ICE, which means nothing happens when they are here, at all. Also, I am giving you the BOD that "Immigration Justice" doesn't mean doing away with Border Patrol, which it probably does.

Medicare for ALL. Sounds free to me.
    Housing as a human right. Sounds like something that will be free or heavily subsidized at the least.
    Higher education for ALL. Sounds free to me.

So, we can go round and round about exact wording all day long, you know, and I know, that she means significant government intervention for people of color or poor folks - from reduced cost all the way to FREE. Some sliding scale I'm sure, but if she was Queen for a day, it would be FREE healthcare, housing and college for millions on whatever litmus test she instituted.

I hope your Dems run on this platform. I'll be delighted in fact.
    It's a fucktarded platform for sure.

Abolish ICE is like repeal and replace Obamacare. They aren't advocating to end ICE and have zero enforcement of borders. Do some homework man.

Dems aren't running that platform and I do chuckle at how people freak out about someone who won a primary with 14k votes.
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

So apparently black Americans are even more raysiss than white Americans when it comes to immigration policy. @RaceBannon true?

But the times, to coin a phrase, they are a changin’. Democrats who believe that they have a permanent hold on the African-American vote should take a look at how these voters view their position on immigration. A recent Harvard-Harris survey found that African-Americans are the racial group most opposed to unlimited immigration. Whereas 79 percent of whites want to prioritize legal immigrants based on what they can contribute to our society, fully 85 percent of African-Americans hold that view. A party that advocates open borders and the abolition of ICE is going to get fewer and fewer of their votes.

Use critical thinking. The abolish ICE thing is dumb and most Americans, like you, aren't smart enough to understand what they are saying. That being said, no politician is advocating, or wanting to, have open borders.
    Yes they are

The old Americans are too stupid to understand the brilliance of the democrats bullshit being trotted out here

You still haven't produced one link saying they want open borders. Other than conservative bullshit
    Keith Ellison, the Deputy Chair of the DNC, was photographed wearing a shirt that translates to “I Don’t Believe in Borders”.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/395650-guilflyle-photographed-with-pizzagate-conspiracy-theorist?amp
    Your link is fucktarded.

HTH
    As I constantly have to ‘click to reveal’ your downvoted posts, Occam’s Razor infers that it’s you that’s fucktarded.
    Derek and his minions are right wing, Fox news, dicksuckers. While some are college educated, most, like you, can't think for themselves.

No one of any influence in the legislative process wants open borders. But your news source tells you they do so you believe it.
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Okay, I'll bite.

She says "abolish ICE," which effectively is open borders when there is no longer any enforcement of immigration laws. Sure, technically, it only becomes open borders once they cross it without getting scooped up, so I'll give you that. If they don;t tunnel in or swim the river secretly, or get carried over in a truck, and get caught, they will be detained. But, she wants no ICE, which means nothing happens when they are here, at all. Also, I am giving you the BOD that "Immigration Justice" doesn't mean doing away with Border Patrol, which it probably does.

Housing as a human right. Sounds like something that will be free or heavily subsidized at the least.

So, we can go round and round about exact wording all day long, you know, and I know, that she means significant government intervention for people of color or poor folks - from reduced cost all the way to FREE. Some sliding scale I'm sure, but if she was Queen for a day, it would be FREE healthcare, housing and college for millions on whatever litmus test she instituted.

Abolish ICE is like repeal and replace Obamacare. They aren't advocating to end ICE and have zero enforcement of borders. Do some homework man.

Dems aren't running that platform and I do chuckle at how people freak out about someone who won a primary with 14k votes.
    With that, I actually agree. Some Proggys feel like they're about to ride the Red Tide into shore, and some conservatives seem to believe that to. If there's a pragmatist left in @DNC HQ, they'll stomp that down real quick.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Okay, I'll bite.

With that, I actually agree. Some Proggys feel like they're about to ride the Red Tide into shore, and some conservatives seem to believe that to. If there's a pragmatist left in @DNC HQ, they'll stomp that down real quick.
    You mean like DNC Chair Tom Perez?

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Okay, I'll bite.

Exactly, there are some fucktarded liberals/Dems out there and Bernie supporters who want that platform. Problem with the house of Representatives, there are districts where anyone with a D next to their name will win. Same with conservative districts, anyone with an R will win. Because the district is 80% liberal or conservative. So it invites the extreme on both sides to run and win. Which is why Congress has a 10% approval rating yet 90% of them get voted back in every two years.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Okay, I'll bite.

Exactly, there are some fucktarded liberals/Dems out there and Bernie supporters who want that platform. Problem with the house of Representatives, there are districts where anyone with a D next to their name will win. Same with conservative districts, anyone with an R will win. Because the district is 80% liberal or conservative. So it invites the extreme on both sides to run and win. Which is why Congress has a 10% approval rating yet 90% of them get voted back in every two years.
    This is a really good poast
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

Okay, I'll bite.

This is a really good poast
    Did you think AND care?
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

USMChawk said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Yes they are

It's the HondoFS #script