Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Also....Puka's latest follow on twitter within the past few hours?

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,931
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    SHe. Still. Gone
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

It's simple, if he goes to UW he'll have a great college experiencing shitting all over this shit conference and going to the playoffs. If he goes to Oregon, somebody on UW's defense will break him in half. You can either play against the best defense in practice every day and be challenged to get better or you can plateau at Oregon and play against UW's defense every year in live games and get your ass kicked with lesser quarterbacks throwing you the ball. From this point on, you do not want to playing in the the North division for any team besides UW. At Oregon, you'll be retard fighting the other North teams for second place. The choice is yours. But it's really not that difficult.

😂 UW has a real dynasty

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

It's simple, if he goes to UW he'll have a great college experiencing shitting all over this shit conference and going to the playoffs. If he goes to Oregon, somebody on UW's defense will break him in half. You can either play against the best defense in practice every day and be challenged to get better or you can plateau at Oregon and play against UW's defense every year in live games and get your ass kicked with lesser quarterbacks throwing you the ball. From this point on, you do not want to playing in the the North division for any team besides UW. At Oregon, you'll be retard fighting the other North teams for second place. The choice is yours. But it's really not that difficult.

If it doesn’t work out for you, there’s always Hawaii...Am I right?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    lawsandl said:

😂 UW has a real dynasty

They bout to.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

If it doesn’t work out for you, there’s always Hawaii...Am I right?
    I'll go to Hawaii regardless. Let me know when Oregon wins the conference. Gonna be while bud.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Please get Nacua, please. I don’t axe for much.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You think we're still in on him Coker?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If you want to play with the big boys

Or we can pretend you're right and 120 years of college football history are wrong and recruits don't get paid

See 1991 - it actually was not just fruit baskets

In fact in the 90's there was a nice rhythm, win a natty go on probation

I bet you think Willie Lyles was telling kids to wait for that big payday the last time UO started getting big name recruits

Kim mentioned in a side thread that one of his sources told him about a kid who was paid 350k this cycle to commit. Wouldn’t say the kids name, but said UW offered early but had not been a player in the recruitment for a long time.
    I would guess that number got greatly exaggerated through the rumor mill.

You can throw that kind of cash around in basketball where you only need one or two players to make a team but in football you need 40+.

Similarly research shows that the higher the number of officials needing to be bribed (think IOC/FIFA) the lower the bribe market rate.
    I’d argue the

I don’t know him
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,712
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    TommySQC said:

If you want to play with the big boys

Or we can pretend you're right and 120 years of college football history are wrong and recruits don't get paid

See 1991 - it actually was not just fruit baskets

In fact in the 90's there was a nice rhythm, win a natty go on probation

I bet you think Willie Lyles was telling kids to wait for that big payday the last time UO started getting big name recruits

Kim mentioned in a side thread that one of his sources told him about a kid who was paid 350k this cycle to commit. Wouldn’t say the kids name, but said UW offered early but had not been a player in the recruitment for a long time.
    I knew a kid that committed to a blue chip school, collected $400k then decomitted to another blue chip school and collected $450k and an allowance for his Mom's housing. He had already spent the first money on high end hookers and blow. UW was mentioned for him early on and he drove through Tacoma twice.

I can't mention his name or I'd be swimming with the fishes .

$10.95 please
    Ok!

Cam Newton's agent tried to get what, $150k (and allegedly failed?) I know inflation and all but still...Cam Newton.

If there were ever one player to buy to get you to a title...
  • Options

lawsandl said:

😂 UW has a real dynasty

They bout to.
    Why would UW be better next year?
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

😂 UW has a real dynasty

They bout to.
    That's a fair question ... Strongballz? Your rebuttal?
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    fuck it closed already
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I do think he’s torn. If he wasn’t he just would have committed to Oregon, even without a WR coach.

Whatever we want to say about Oregon those coaches can fucking sell. The fact he is taking his time on the decision feels like a genuine thing, even if he’s just waiting to see who they hire. It has to be very hard to say I’m waiting to that staff down there.
    https://youtu.be/Ybjd-AJX3ik

:55

He basically says the coordinator doesn’t matter as much and he’s more worried about the head coach. So yea I agree he is torn. Oregon is trying to convince him with a WR coaching hire but it will be a small factor. If he goes to Oregon it’s because they offered a better pitch, plain and simple.
  • Options

lawsandl said:

lawsandl said:

😂 UW has a real dynasty

They bout to.
    Check out your avatar.
    The defense won’t be better. We’ll see if Eason makes your offense better. It’s hard to say that Oregon won’t be better on both sides of the ball. I would say drastically better.