Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    CanadawgCanadawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,056
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

El o fucking El. USC offered Puka's teammate Hunter Hill as a hail mary to try to keep him committed as a package deal. Hill was a WSU commit at the time but they then dropped him for flirting with SC. Then SC dropped him when they realized Puka wasn't signing with them. Hill signed with Utah State today. Talking about getting used and abused and tossed around like a cheap whore.

Did you see what Utah st did this year? He upgraded from SC
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

UPDATE: Blair Angulo just dropped this bomb on 247. Hot off the presses, bitches:

Puka didnt make a decision today and needs more time. He will commit to a school once he has made his decision.

Whoa. Where do I throw my money at?
    I have both a Venmo and a paypal. I’m good with what works for you.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2019
    Greg Biggins just posted this a few minutes ago on the Oregon bored in response to a question as to if he still liked UW in this race....

“I thought it was UW a few days ago but him not signing on Wednesday makes me think Oregon right now. I don't really want to change my CB until I'm 100% sure on it. I would go foggy if I could but the system doesn't let you go foggy on players currently committed to a school and even though we all know USC is out, he hasn't publicly de-committed yet.”

“It was a couple of things on why I liked UW for him. He loved the visit there and I had a few people close to him telling me they thought he was going to commit. I know he loved Oregon too but I had heard there was some hesitation on going to a school without knowing the WR coach. Marcus Arroyo has really done an amazing job putting Oregon in such a strong position to land him without a WR coach at this time. Early playing time is big for him and I think that's why he's so high on both schools right now.”
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    * Awwoyo

Greg Biggins just posted this a few minutes ago on the Oregon bored in response to a question as to if he still liked UW in this race....

“I thought it was UW a few days ago but him not signing on Wednesday makes me think Oregon right now. I don't really want to change my CB until I'm 100% sure on it. I would go foggy if I could but the system doesn't let you go foggy on players currently committed to a school and even though we all know USC is out, he hasn't publicly de-committed yet.”

“It was a couple of things on why I liked UW for him. He loved the visit there and I had a few people close to him telling me they thought he was going to commit. I know he loved Oregon too but I had heard there was some hesitation on going to a school without knowing the WR coach. Marcus Arroyo has really done an amazing job putting Oregon in such a strong position to land him without a WR coach at this time. Early playing time is big for him and I think that's why he's so high on both schools right now.”

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    yeah, we need Oregon to drop the ball in hiring a wr coach ... to have enough doubt with the nacua family ... so they can make the smart and better choice and go purple.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    Meek said:

I can imagine his mom and dad are literally the sweetest souls and they are in the other side of the house saying to each other "Do you think it's okay that he watches football alone all the time and then films himself ranting for the rest of Satuday? Should he have friends at this age?"
    "Dad, i'm tired of going to the mall and everytime we pass by something garishly atomic green ol' Junior stops dead in his tracks and yells out Fire Mawcus Arrowwyo! ..."
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    Even though I kind of outlined this from the jump, this kid is such a douche. Anyone who makes their own recruiting deadlines and isn’t on JT Tuimoloau’s skill level is a fag and a half. Bruh you told teams to stop talking to you and didn’t contact another school besides USC until the first week of December. I’m usually player apologist guy or let’s kids be kids guy but this is clearly some rat shit and even though I said that from the jump, it still pisses me off and if his brother acts like this, than I can understand why this happened.

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Compare his process to the other USC decommit. Told USC after coaching staff changes he wanted not sign during the ESD in to make sure he choose the best fit for him, then later publically decommitted from USC. Then took visits, and like Puca also had a last minute visit to a hype school in ASU over the weekend and then took two days and made a decision to go to Utah.
    https://247sports.com/Article/Utah-beat-out-Arizona-State-and-UCLA-for-talented-running-back-Jordan-Wilmore-128849972/Amp/?__twitter_impression=true
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Once Roof starts being coy again we'll know it's in the bag.

However, Ektard's kiss of death might be too much for this one.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Once Roof starts being coy again we'll know it's in the bag.

However, Ektard's kiss of death might be too much for this one.
    @Domicillo @Neighbor2972