Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

So, either Pete already went in-home (which I know for a fact he didn’t) or Scott Eklund is full of shit (which I also know for a fact) and needs to be fucking called out for it. First he said were gonnna go in home and wrap it up, then he said we aren’t going in home, then he says the Nacua-Pete in home already happened......?

This is one of the greatest Eklund contradiction examples because the answers were literally right next to each other.

Yes. I asked this question and I still don't know what the fuck answer I received. Pete either has already had an in-home, will have an in-home, or won't have an in-home. Your guess is as good as mine.
    TYFYS. Keep it up with the passive aggressiveness and ask when the in-home happened. Based on Scott's comments, it must have happened on Monday or Tuesday night.
    This. But what matters is WHO attended the in-home. Was it the same people who came right before his visit (Ikaika, Bush, Junior) or is Pete going. If Pete isn’t going this is not a good sign because that means he can smell the scent of Johnny Nansens money and doesn’t wanna waste a day in Utah if he knows we don’t have a shot.
    Paopao and Adams
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

What a cocksucker. Maybe if he could be a bit more clear in his fucking ramblings, no one would ask for clarification or take him out of context.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,948
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

All of you criticizing Scott Eklund I would like to see you grab a fucking keyboard and type out of your ass for $10.95 if it is so fucking easy.

A lot of things I would do with my ass for 10.95, out/in, whatever’s 🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,258
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    I'm so lost, I don't even know what to think anymore. Any other Dawgman subscribers? I need backup. Ecklund is making less than zero sense.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Why is it so hard for these fuckers to say "I was wrong" or "I had wrong information"?
    It's not profitable to say that shit.

The moment you say "I was wrong or I misspoke" is the moment when people paying you 10.95 a month are going to say "why am I paying these fuckers 10.95?"

• Options
    animate said:

Why is it so hard for these fuckers to say "I was wrong" or "I had wrong information"?

The moment you say "I was wrong or I misspoke" is the moment when people paying you 10.95 a month are going to say "why am I paying these fuckers 10.95?"

This
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

animate said:

This
    Are the sheep so dump they can’t see the wolf digging in their wallets?
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2019
    Uhhhhh well Scott if you wanna be a douche about it.....ummmm.... when exactly did Pete visit?

Because he was reportedly (by Scott) going in on Tuesday to “wrap up” Heimuli.
  • Options

TommySQC said:

animate said:

This
    Are the sheep so dump they can’t see the wolf digging in their wallets?
    Yes. I'm killing myself for not starting my cult earlier.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    @CallMeBigErn ask eklund why we didn’t get any word of Pete going in home and then all of the sudden you say it already happened. Either Pete went in home and he was too lazy, to tell anyone in his previous posts or reports when that should probably be a big deal?

Maybe it happened in the early signing period lead up without anyone knowing? But as a guy who was committed and had his visit to USC during the last weekend before the east period, don’t you think we would have heard about that?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam