Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    We are fucked.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,126
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

So, either Pete already went in-home (which I know for a fact he didn’t) or Scott Eklund is full of shit (which I also know for a fact) and needs to be fucking called out for it. First he said were gonnna go in home and wrap it up, then he said we aren’t going in home, then he says the Nacua-Pete in home already happened......?

This is one of the greatest Eklund contradiction examples because the answers were literally right next to each other.

So no one (especially ektard) knows WTF is going on??? Sounds about the norm.
  • Options

So, either Pete already went in-home (which I know for a fact he didn’t) or Scott Eklund is full of shit (which I also know for a fact) and needs to be fucking called out for it. First he said were gonnna go in home and wrap it up, then he said we aren’t going in home, then he says the Nacua-Pete in home already happened......?

This is one of the greatest Eklund contradiction examples because the answers were literally right next to each other.

Nah not really more just SE trying to cover his ass after the coaches gave him some BS that wasn’t true and now he’s trying to wiggle his way out of it.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2019

BigErn doing the dirty work.

Edit: Doesn’t Ektard just copy Roof? So he should have just said that Nacua was having a party and couldn’t fit Oete in. Get your shit together Ektard.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Eason started following him. Do your work Skinny!

This. Times a million %. You think he would’ve done more or we would’ve heard of more.

Hopefully huards working the back channels like Nate and Justin.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

tvoie said:

How dare you question Scott’s credentials as a respected journalist. This is honestly the stuff that makes this site so difficult to be a part of. Scott has been nothing short of stellar in his coverage of UW recruiting and you all constantly bring up the very few examples where he was slightly misguided in his analysis. These examples are not indicative of the hardworking, upstanding recruiting guru that is Scott Ecklund. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. We should all be a little more like Scott...
    Yup. If you guys start throwing out accusations then put your social security number and credit card info by them. Either that or you will be put in timeout. No warning, just gone.
    Adult timeout?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Yes. I asked this question and I still don't know what the fuck answer I received. Pete either has already had an in-home, will have an in-home, or won't have an in-home. Your guess is as good as mine.
    $10.95!
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 786
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    So no birthday parties?
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Meek said:

Yes. I asked this question and I still don't know what the fuck answer I received. Pete either has already had an in-home, will have an in-home, or won't have an in-home. Your guess is as good as mine.
    $10.95!
    *$12.95
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    TommySQC said:

Meek said:

$10.95!
    *$12.95
    Chinflation?
  • Options

TYFYS. Keep it up with the passive aggressiveness and ask when the in-home happened. Based on Scott's comments, it must have happened on Monday or Tuesday night.
    This. But what matters is WHO attended the in-home. Was it the same people who came right before his visit (Ikaika, Bush, Junior) or is Pete going. If Pete isn’t going this is not a good sign because that means he can smell the scent of Johnny Nansens money and doesn’t wanna waste a day in Utah if he knows we don’t have a shot.