Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Bread said:

I have never seen a kid and a parent look like they are having the time of their lives on the visit.

That's weird
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,993
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Trusted insider “@Blais” from Doogman has chimed in with his highly true (0% false) intel

I substitute at the high school where I taught and coached for 31 years. I always wear my Husky jacket to the school. A young man in the class noticed my jacket and inquired if I was a UW fan. I said,”Yes!” He then informed that his good friend (Nukua) had committed to UW last night and was very excited about the decision. I hope I don’t cause a stir. Please take this with a very tiny grain of salt. I told my two sons about this, and they encouraged me to post it. We are huge Husky fans, and live in Utah.

Apparently he did commit...

To doing an Oregon visit next weekend.
    She gone.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meek said:

Trusted insider “@Blais” from Doogman has chimed in with his highly true (0% false) intel

I substitute at the high school where I taught and coached for 31 years. I always wear my Husky jacket to the school. A young man in the class noticed my jacket and inquired if I was a UW fan. I said,”Yes!” He then informed that his good friend (Nukua) had committed to UW last night and was very excited about the decision. I hope I don’t cause a stir. Please take this with a very tiny grain of salt. I told my two sons about this, and they encouraged me to post it. We are huge Husky fans, and live in Utah.

Apparently he did commit...

To doing an Oregon visit next weekend.
    He's committed to USC so I'll take a commitment to UW with a big old grain of salt. It's not over until they graduate!
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baseman said:

Did the mods delete, giving the ole “kids and their parents read these boards”...spoiling their special moment, etc. ?

Thanks for all you do Gary!
    Mr. Baseman...no, not yet shockingly enough but there is a paying subscriber that said this shocking statement:

“I am sure this is well meaning and its exciting, but this is like taking away the kids special moment at best, and at worst putting something out that he isnt ready to announce yet.”

Someone should remind this dweeb that he’s paying $10.95 a month for access to the crystal ball section.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

How many times do we have to tell you guys, what happens in chat stays in chat!

We are going to start giving timeouts. After that people will be banned. No questions asked
  • Options
    sinceredawgsinceredawg Member Posts: 785
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Puka still taking his UCLA trip per Angulo.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Passion said:

How many times do we have to tell you guys, what happens in chat stays in chat!

We are going to start giving timeouts. After that people will be banned. No questions asked
    We? Are you a Mod now, too? Mr. Mod?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

Did the mods delete, giving the ole “kids and their parents read these boards”...spoiling their special moment, etc. ?

Thanks for all you do Gary!
    Mr. Baseman...no, not yet shockingly enough but there is a paying subscriber that said this shocking statement:

“I am sure this is well meaning and its exciting, but this is like taking away the kids special moment at best, and at worst putting something out that he isnt ready to announce yet.”

Someone should remind this dweeb that he’s paying $10.95 a month for access to the crystal ball section.
    Are the poasters there still trusting the coaches?
  • Options
    ThoroughDawgThoroughDawg Member Posts: 186

chinteresting..i am janitor in that school and all i got to say he is full of shit
    They had a BOGO for Cheese Pizza Day in the cafeteria!
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sounds awfully similar to what happened with Stephon Wright. Locked into ASU (in this case USC), took a visit to UW, sounds like it went well and he might flip, then we're blocked from going in home.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    Who wouldn't want Pete at their birthday party? Not an OKG.