Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Puka Nacua, 2019 4* WR, Orem, UT (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

Ruth says she has 3 sources saying that puka wants to flip. Says things look really good for uw.

Yes Ruth can be dense (see: lubick, Matt) but when she comes out with shit like this it's usually accurate.

• Options
    Beno4LifeBeno4Life Member Posts: 533
    FML. I just now broke some weird superstition (didn't want to tease myself and think he was actually in play) and watched Puka's film. That guy makes Opera Singer look like he runs a low 5.0 40. So much acceleration and such a high-pointer for his size.

Pete, go in home with him and his mom this week and seal the fucking deal.

Fuck, he's great.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Beno4Life said:

FML. I just now broke some weird superstition (didn't want to tease myself and think he was actually in play) and watched Puka's film. That guy makes Opera Singer look like he runs a low 5.0 40. So much acceleration and such a high-pointer for his size.

Pete, go in home with him and his mom this week and seal the fucking deal.

Fuck, he's great.

Pretty sure Puka said he’s not planning on having any more in-homes.
  • Options
    Angulo :

Puka Nacua and his mother are en route home to Utah and I'm told the official visit to Washington went very, very well.

A source close to the family told me that Nacua was very impressed with coach Chris Petersen and likes that there is stability in the program.

This was Nacua's mother's first time on campus and meeting the staff. I've heard she was very involved in all the meetings throughout the weekend and came away with a great understanding of the program.

More info to come if I'm able to connect with Nacua once he's back in Utah.

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

dhdawg said:

Domicillo said:

dhdawg said:

Ruth says she has 3 sources saying that puka wants to flip. Says things look really good for uw.

Yes Ruth can be dense (see: lubick, Matt) but when she comes out with shit like this it's usually accurate.

It’s also demonstrably more specific than her usual “hints” like she did with Asa this week for example...wouldn’t be shocked if Pete takes an in-home early this week to close it out
    I can't see him actually visiting UCLA. And I think Oregon at this point may just hold out for ford
    Remember that if he does commit to UW, its because Oregon let him. People need to understand this.
    This, but unironically.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    He'll be a Dawg. Thank you lord Jesus in heaven.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

“It was a really cool visit and the biggest thing for us was that I didn’t realize the first time I made it up there last summer that all the coaches that are with coach Petersen have been with him for a very long time,” Nacua said. “I think the brotherhood that is between the coaches is something I haven’t seen or felt before at any other schools.

“Even coach Junior Adams, who is new on the staff, has worked with people that have been with coach Petersen and spent time at Boise State, so he fits really well. A lot of the players were great. Miki Ah You has only been up there a couple weeks, but he’s told me he loves it and he told me everything has been true to what he was told during the recruiting process.”

“The Washington coaches did a great job and the visit was actually better than I expected it to be,” Nacua said. “I met coach Adams the day before we left for Seattle and he was really chill and relaxed. Coach Petersen was telling me they were planning to bring in two receivers in this class, but if they don’t get me, they’d only take one. He was telling me that they are one step away from being in the playoffs and hopefully winning a national championship. He said that the receiver position is one where they need to step up and it was music to my ears. The opportunity there is set and they did a very good job of making me feel like a need.”

Fuuuuuuuuuuuck I’m starting to feel good about this.

He's not going to UW you moron. If you read that and think it's good, you are as dumb as I am.
    You know this is going to get pinned, right Dennis?

While I agree with you, shit happens.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

“It was a really cool visit and the biggest thing for us was that I didn’t realize the first time I made it up there last summer that all the coaches that are with coach Petersen have been with him for a very long time,” Nacua said. “I think the brotherhood that is between the coaches is something I haven’t seen or felt before at any other schools.

“Even coach Junior Adams, who is new on the staff, has worked with people that have been with coach Petersen and spent time at Boise State, so he fits really well. A lot of the players were great. Miki Ah You has only been up there a couple weeks, but he’s told me he loves it and he told me everything has been true to what he was told during the recruiting process.”

“The Washington coaches did a great job and the visit was actually better than I expected it to be,” Nacua said. “I met coach Adams the day before we left for Seattle and he was really chill and relaxed. Coach Petersen was telling me they were planning to bring in two receivers in this class, but if they don’t get me, they’d only take one. He was telling me that they are one step away from being in the playoffs and hopefully winning a national championship. He said that the receiver position is one where they need to step up and it was music to my ears. The opportunity there is set and they did a very good job of making me feel like a need.”

He's not going to UW you moron. If you read that and think it's good, you are as dumb as I am.
    WOOF!
  • Options

I have accepted that I am as dumb as you are.