Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

dhdawg said:

“I’m canceling all trips now”, he added, “I’ll probably be coming up when they play Cal (for an official visit to Washington).”

McMillan’s family is also very excited, “My mom got teary-eyed”, he said, and he added that his little sister is already hooked and is a Husky fan.

https://realdawghuskies.com/mcmillan-talks-about-decision-to-be-a-husky/

Long way to go in this one.
    You missed the most important part of the article...

"He has it all; length, speed, hips, hands…don’t kid yourself."
  • Options
    bigccbigcc Member Posts: 895
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I thought uw was racist?

In all seriousness though, junior adams showing some big dick energy...... Love it

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,044
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

dawgs206 said:

Remember when BDTW told us Junior sucked and we should have hired Skyler Fulton instead?

The same was said about the Huff hire. Two of our best recruiters on staff right away. Not even Malloe could recruit on this level out of the gates.
    That's right. They wanted us to hire Klayton Adams from CU instead. He appears to have gone the Chris Strausser route and is currently an assistant OL coach in the NFL.

love the TSIO guys but they should stick to TBSing instead of recommending coaching hires.
    Recommending coaching hires is fine, they have knowledge and do their research so I trust them on that end. Hating a coach just because he wasn't on the list is ridiculous though, especially without even 1 full recruiting cycle.
    I for one can't handle the ups and downs of assistant coach search speculation. I'll never forget the time I sauntered into the official Scott Huff hire announcement thread and @Dennis_DeYoung called me a "FAGGOT" for suggesting that perhaps his being white and liking Metallica wasn't enough evidence to suggest that he would fail in recruiting.
    There's a world where liking Metallica is a negative? If there is, I don't want to be a part of it.
    Axe @Swaye
  • Options
    LesGrossmanLesGrossman Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,474
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited June 2019

dhdawg said:

LOL at changing him to a 5*

Well 247 has him at 31, which is usually right at the end of their 5*s. How dare you accuse hardcore husky of bumping up our commits, we are unbiased and FAIR.
    And we? want to be taken SERIOUSLY!!!

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2019
    Last year's testing numbers (He was hurt this year)

And if you need to BRBJO https://www.hudl.com/video/3/8202408/5c1c544532dcfc08c8919a0a