Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jalen McMillan, 2020 4* WR, Fresno (San Joaquin), CA (COMMITTED!)

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    RDR said:

dhdawg said:

I no longer have a scout subscription but there are two threads in this in Irish Illustrated.

I would appreciate anyone sharing some of the gems.

Notre Dame had A LOT of optimism based on recent conversations with McMillan. Very curious what changed. Will find out. That’s a big loss.
    -Tom Loy
    Loy is such a fucking tool.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    CHANGE IT TO COMMITTED YOU ASSHOLES.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited June 2019

dhdawg said:

“I’m canceling all trips now”, he added, “I’ll probably be coming up when they play Cal (for an official visit to Washington).”

McMillan’s family is also very excited, “My mom got teary-eyed”, he said, and he added that his little sister is already hooked and is a Husky fan.

https://realdawghuskies.com/mcmillan-talks-about-decision-to-be-a-husky/

Long way to go in this one.
    Agree. I hope we push for a later date. I don't want this to become this year's asa turner
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    RDR said:

dhdawg said:

I no longer have a scout subscription but there are two threads in this in Irish Illustrated.

I would appreciate anyone sharing some of the gems.

Notre Dame had A LOT of optimism based on recent conversations with McMillan. Very curious what changed. Will find out. That’s a big loss.
    -Tom Loy
    Good lord. Half of the fuck sticks on this site knew Jalen was a lock and Tom Loy apparently had no clue. He is not dialed the fuck in.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dawgs206 said:

Remember when BDTW told us Junior sucked and we should have hired Skyler Fulton instead?

The same was said about the Huff hire. Two of our best recruiters on staff right away. Not even Malloe could recruit on this level out of the gates.
    That's right. They wanted us to hire Klayton Adams from CU instead. He appears to have gone the Chris Strausser route and is currently an assistant OL coach in the NFL.

love the TSIO guys but they should stick to TBSing instead of recommending coaching hires.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Penace said:

Just make it fucking public.

Let him have his moment. Probably waiting on an edit or decided to make a commitment video.
    You have definitely said 'make it fucking public' before
    Bi-polar.
    I admit I could have confused a never-ending manic state for narcissism.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,297
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

dawgs206 said:

Remember when BDTW told us Junior sucked and we should have hired Skyler Fulton instead?

The same was said about the Huff hire. Two of our best recruiters on staff right away. Not even Malloe could recruit on this level out of the gates.
    That's right. They wanted us to hire Klayton Adams from CU instead. He appears to have gone the Chris Strausser route and is currently an assistant OL coach in the NFL.

love the TSIO guys but they should stick to TBSing instead of recommending coaching hires.
    Recommending coaching hires is fine, they have knowledge and do their research so I trust them on that end. Hating a coach just because he wasn't on the list is ridiculous though, especially without even 1 full recruiting cycle.
    I think it just goes to prove that good coaching happens all over the place

Anybody paying attention could translate that Adams could coach ... the testimonials are pretty important to me

The question for anybody when they move up levels is can they recruit at the level required. That’s always a bit of a crap shoot but there are obviously built in advantages when you recruit with the Washington brand that strengthen your messaging from Day 1.

Generally speaking, Pete’s hires after coming to UW have been spot on with the exception of Lubick and that’s just an odd one ... seems like he just lost it for whatever reason