Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Taj Davis, 2019 3* WR, Upland (HS), CA (COMMITED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

Davis >> Pittman.

Pittman is slow and not big. I put him in the Sean Dollars/Taron Madison All-Stars as guys who seem really good and have hype, but are from big programs and get more hype than they should.

Pittman is a big receiver that’s not big: couldn’t have said it any better myself.

Davis is explosive. To me, sort of Kevin Smith-esque. But also, really reminds me of the WRs we faced from Southern Miss. Tall, explosive guys who are physical.

He’s not as a natural a WR... Ngata has it all. He’s Julio Jones. But Davis is like one of those USM guys and that’s enough for me.

So no big bAcks but ok for big wide receivers?
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

Davis >> Pittman.

Pittman is slow and not big. I put him in the Sean Dollars/Taron Madison All-Stars as guys who seem really good and have hype, but are from big programs and get more hype than they should.

Pittman is a big receiver that’s not big: couldn’t have said it any better myself.

Davis is explosive. To me, sort of Kevin Smith-esque. But also, really reminds me of the WRs we faced from Southern Miss. Tall, explosive guys who are physical.

He’s not as a natural a WR... Ngata has it all. He’s Julio Jones. But Davis is like one of those USM guys and that’s enough for me.

I thought Davis looked like a better Kevin Smith myself.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    So we want Southern Miss caliber WRs?

Sad to see how far DDY has fallen
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,848

Tequilla said:

So we want Southern Miss caliber WRs?

Sad to see how far DDY has fallen

They all got drafted. So...
    And all stayed in the league.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

Mike Thomas shit all over us. He also has 130 yards receiving in two seasons with the Rams.

Yep that was him.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    Davis looks like a bigger version of Pettis
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370

Mike Thomas shit all over us. He also has 130 yards receiving in two seasons with the Rams.

Better than what we got now. U think pounds or opera singer going to make in to a roster?
    fuck no. the WR depth chart makes my butthole pucker (in a very uncomfortable not good way)
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    I’m tired kid, on EST and don’t give a shit about a Sonics-less NBA. Please keep it succinct unlike those other young whippersnappers.
    and now...just real quick guys. I wanna bring up Taj's grandma from his fathers (no jokes, please...seriously) side up for a few minutes to say a few things about Taj. After that, we'll have a performance from the Upland gender neutral choir followed by some words from his flag football coach and then a few plugs from his boys on his live insta feed....then we'll let Taj tell us where he's going to spend the next 3-4 years of his life playing college ball.
  • NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    So when's his commitment to UW?
    Nurple said:

So when's his commitment to UW?

now apparently. this old hag spilling the beans.