Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Taj Davis, 2019 3* WR, Upland (HS), CA (COMMITED)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018

Taj >>> Pittman

really? i'll take your word for it ... but i'm blinded by stars and camp reports so i'm wondering "why"? what's your assessment?

the recent camp reports say that pittman is really, really good. I have not seen any recent davis reports so i'm ignorant.

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So did he accelerate his commitment because we’re only taking 2 wr’s and he doesn’t want to miss a spot with Pittman and Delgado hanging around?
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018

animate said:

Taj >>> Pittman

really? i'll take your word for it ... but i'm blinded by stars and camp reports so i'm wondering "why"? what's your assessment?

the recent camp reports say that pittman is really, really good. I have not seen any recent davis reports so i'm ignorant.

I feel every time I watch his hudl he is a big WR that is not big. That’s the best way I would describe my feelings on him.
    His first step is ridiculously explosive.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    RDR said:

Biggins Cristobal'd him to UW.

Huffman and Bartle from Ute Zone added theirs as well. All 3 within 20 minutes. Likely he gave a heads up.

Huffman's article from earlier today:

Davis has made the rounds, visiting Cal, Stanford, UCLA and Washington in the spring and one visit in particular stood out. "All of the visits were great, but I would say Washington was the best visit," said Davis, who was offered by Chris Petersen shortly after the trip. Davis' best friend, Cameron Davis, is committed to the Huskies and he admitted it could play a role in his recruitment, but wouldn't be the ultimate decider. "It does have an impact on my recruiting because Cameron is my best friend," said Davis. "But at the end of the day, it is what is best for me."

"The UCLA offer definitely does have an impact because they're close to home and they have Chip Kelly as their head coach," said Davis, who picked up the offer from receivers coach Jimmie Dougherty.

I'd say from that it's going to be UW. He also visited with Cameron a few weeks back and was dying for an offer at that time.

Plus you have this....

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018

Biggins did add this....

"Cal is still making a late push here so not 100% done deal. Taj wants UW and I still think they'll win out but some in his family are pushing Cal on him a bit so might not be resolved until tomorrow."

Cal too high.

He gone.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Taj >>> Pittman

100% agree. Pittman is just fast. He looks like a corner to me. Taj makes plays on every level on the field, and can really make guys miss after the catch. Pittman only runs one route and he doesn't even run that one well.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Taj >>> Pittman

100% agree. Pittman is just fast. He looks like a corner to me. Taj makes plays on every level on the field, and can really make guys miss after the catch. Pittman only runs one route and he doesn't even run that one well.
    I don't agree at all, Pittman looks like a super polished receiver to me. Incredible body control, strong hands, good routes, really shifty. Davis might have a higher ceiling but I love Pittman too.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    edited May 2018
    Has anybody thought about kidnapping his parents?