Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Vs Washington

Comments

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

I mean ... I think it'll be a good game .... I don't think we'll beat y'all bad ... just by 2 or 3 TDs ;)

Man, This guy is creepy. If I put a winky face on there ... I'm probably just kidding. Put the pills down Cra Cra.

I love how you guys think of AL .... On a non football note .... I make more money than you and live and a house that you can't afford (Without knowing what kind of job you have) ..... No winky face

Wait, is this Sir Charles?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

I mean ... I think it'll be a good game .... I don't think we'll beat y'all bad ... just by 2 or 3 TDs ;)

Rather easily, say 34-17?
    No ....
    Y'all won't score 17 on our Defense :wink:

UCF really struggled to move the ball

Not gonna lie ... that sucked. It was almost as if we were one game away from being in the playoff and then having to settle for playing a team from a non Power5 school .... Wait
    Well, then why don't you just go hang yourself, since there's nothing more to live for?
  • Options

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

Didn't take long for the trailer trash to show up.

Listen hillbilly. You lose even if you win. To wit: your academis is a joke; you people marry your cousins; teeth are optional; wide-spread deficiency in moral and physical hygiene; embarrassing past; little to no future.

Hell. I'd care about football a lot too. WTF else is there for you to care about?

No matter what happens on the field, we're better than you.

Congrats in advance if the entertainment division of your "school" beats ours. NOFC.

Man, This guy is creepy. If I put a winky face on there ... I'm probably just kidding. Put the pills down Cra Cra.

I love how you guys think of AL .... On a non football note .... I make more money than you and live and a house that you can't afford (Without knowing what kind of job you have) ..... No winky face

AuburnFan, I am 6'5" 260 lbs. Former Army Ranger and college basketball player. You really don't want any in real life. You are little more than a cowardly pussy.
    Maybe this butt licker is related to @BallSacked , since he's just so good at life and making us all so jelly.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

Listen hillbilly. You lose even if you win. To wit: your academis is a joke; you people marry your cousins; teeth are optional; wide-spread deficiency in moral and physical hygiene; embarrassing past; little to no future.

Hell. I'd care about football a lot too. WTF else is there for you to care about?

Congrats in advance if the entertainment division of your "school" beats ours. NOFC.

Creeps a fake lawyer...
  • Options

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

Creep's a fake pretend lawyer...
    FTFY
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

Creep's a fake pretend lawyer...
    FTFY
    Excuse me.