Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn Vs Washington

Comments

• Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    LebamDawg said:

I played golf in Arab south of Huntsville a couple of times. Black guys I golfed with refused to go there. That is my knowledge of Alabama. Is Auburn in Alabama or the panhandle?

Arab is one of the armpits of AL. Maybe the african american gentleman was racist?
  • Options

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

This Auburn fan keeps refrencing a bunch of 4 star recruits in the rotation. Which means fuck all...look at UCLA

L.O.L. when has UCLA ever finished in the Top 10 of recruiting?

Like 80 percent of the time
    You looking at basketball?
    Per Rivals.com

Pepper Rodgers put together a surprisingly strong recruiting class in 1972 despite coming off a 2 win season in 1971. The class included QB John Sciarra and provided the foundation for Dick Vermeil's 1975 team that beat undefeated Ohio State in the 1976 Rose Bowl.

Nice work. Solid
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,753
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    AuburnFan said:

LebamDawg said:

I played golf in Arab south of Huntsville a couple of times. Black guys I golfed with refused to go there. That is my knowledge of Alabama. Is Auburn in Alabama or the panhandle?

Arab is one of the armpits of AL. Maybe the african american gentleman was racist?
    You mean Alabama has more than one armpit? You don't say?
  • Options

AuburnFan said:

LebamDawg said:

Don't be mad that it doesn't rain here everyday. I live in one of the best places in the country.
  • Options
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

LebamDawg said:

Don't be mad that it doesn't rain here everyday. I live in one of the best places in the country.
    Good. Stay there. I'll stay here.

Hillbilly.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018
    AuburnFan said:

Serious questions for AuburnFan:
    1: How dominant will the War Beagle passing attack be against our? midget nickle back?
    2: How few yards will our? Myler Gascans have against the stingy War Beagle defense?
    3: What is the perception of the black, tan, and chrome-purple clad Warshington Huskies in those parts of the cuntry?

• A. UW is a program on the rise, might put up a tuff fight for a haff.
    • B. We gonna smokem worst then Bama and State did in them Bowel games.
    • C. I didn't know y'all played college football in D.C.?
    • D. I heard Husky QB Jack Brownly is a real cerebral and talented QB. A real gym rat. I'm nervous about this one Cletus.
    1. Auburn is historically a run heavy offense with Gus. Stidham would thrive in a pass happy offense ... when you put the two together, you have a 50/50 run/pass balance. Last year after the Clemson and LSU games (Gus finally handed the play calling duties over to Chip Lindsay after blowing a 21-0 lead) we were the most unpredictable Auburn offense that I can remember.
    So, I'd like to know more about the midget DBs ... but I'd say we'll be balanced ... but how much success we have through the air will be decided by the play of the LT .... right now the LT appears to be Tega Wongo .... let's just say .... I hope he's improved.

2. Auburn completely shut down UGAs Sony Michael (1st round RB) and Nick Chubb (Early 2nd round) last year the 1st time we played them. Shut down Bama's RBs too. Our Front 7 is the best in the SEC (yes, even better than Bama's this year).
    As I said before, if you beat us, it will be because of your success in the passing game (which is very possible)

3.Our perception of UW is very high ... but just in the last 2 or 3 years with CP having all of his guys and running the program the way he wants. I look at you guys as a Top 10 program and easily the 3rd toughest game of the year behind Bama and UGA. I'm nervous about this game because it is a HUGE game for both teams. Openers are weird ... Gus has faired well in openers ... but the only non conf week 1 openers I can think of is 2013 Wash St and 2015 Louisville .... Washington is a much tougher out.
    SO, I'd go with D .... final answer.
    1. You shouldn't worry too much about your LT. We? have no elite D ends. Our? D ends are generally serviceable against weak opponents and then fade in big game settings. Myles Bryant -- listed at 5'8 179. Look at film from Stanford gayme and PSU gaymes from last year.

2. But have you stopped the Wildgas attack before?

3. Noted.

D was the only wrong answer on the bored!
  • Options
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

LebamDawg said:

Hillbilly.
    Ditto Dildo
    "Ditto"?

Are we corresponding with a middle school girl here to deal with Daddy issues?

• Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

AuburnFan said:

LebamDawg said:

Hillbilly.
    Ditto Dildo
    pics?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2018
    Creepy’s aggressive attacks on our slightly lower on the social ladder visitor reminds me of something.
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/c099988cfae036c58d3957f9f5b5b31c/tenor.gif?itemid=8899812
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Based on how we? opened last year at Rutgers I expect to get killed by about 40 in Atlanta unless Browning shreds a knee in fall camp.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221

Beginning to wonder.

The respectful other team poaster routine is wearing thin.

It's like a Lou Holtz slobbering sand bagging fest up in here.

PS: whether you talk shit or not won't affect the gayme. Trailer Trash.

Holy fuck - I've been doing this shit wrong my whole life.
  • Options

Based on how we? opened last year at Rutgers I expect to get killed by about 40 in Atlanta unless Browning shreds a knee in fall camp.

Sure, but still ....
  • Options

Creepy’s aggressive attacks on our slightly lower on the social ladder visitor dipshit, sister loving, pour, redneck fellow countryman reminds me of something that the south eastern US is one big shit hole.
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/c099988cfae036c58d3957f9f5b5b31c/tenor.gif?itemid=8899812