Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Miki Ah You, 2019 3* LB, Kahuku HS, HI (COMMITTED)

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

His shuttle speed is 4.4 and he got offered early by a ton of people including the ducks...he is plenty fast and he is fine.

The Ducks sent out something like 300 offers. An offer from Oregon doesn’t mean anything. Also, a 4.4 shuttle time isn’t very good. A good time for a high schooler is around 4.2. So yeah he’s slow as fuck.
    Off of the Duck's current commits (for the time being...) Funa's time is 4.5, Sean Dollar's time is 4.5, and Eaford's time is 4.6. They all slow as fuck?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018

His shuttle speed is 4.4 and he got offered early by a ton of people including the ducks...he is plenty fast and he is fine.

The Ducks sent out something like 300 offers. An offer from Oregon doesn’t mean anything. Also, a 4.4 shuttle time isn’t very good. A good time for a high schooler is around 4.2. So yeah he’s slow as fuck.
    Off of the Duck's current commits (for the time being...) Funa's time is 4.5, Sean Dollar's time is 4.5, and Eaford's time is 4.6. They all slow as fuck?
    How big are Funa and Eaford? Dollar is definitely slow. Have you also noticed he went from a top 50 recruit to almost falling out of the 247? I’m not going to defend Dollar one bit. Not that excited about him.

However, did they all have slower 40 times too? Because your kid is slow in both.

For the record Funa is 6’2” 245. Big difference dude
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

How big are Funa and Eaford? Dollar is definitely slow. Have you also noticed he went from a top 50 recruit to almost falling out of the 247? I’m not going to defend Dollar one bit. Not that excited about him.

However, did they all have slower 40 times too? Because your kid is slow in both.

Eaford is an inch shorter and a few pounds lighter. Funa is sized for a different position, but he's slower as well. You can not like Miki Ah You as a prospect, but to say he's slow and undersized is a bit disingenuous.
  • Options
    edited December 2018

Eaford is an inch shorter and a few pounds lighter. Funa is sized for a different position, but he's slower as well. You can not like Miki Ah You as a prospect, but to say he's slow and undersized is a bit disingenuous.
    Eaford is actually a pound heavier. But nonetheless, I would like to see a 40 time on him. If Eaford is anywhere close to a 4.99 then I'm concerned about his chances. You're actually being disingenuous by being blind to the numbers. Based on his numbers, Miki is undersized at the position (he could grow into it), he's also slow given his frame (He could improve that, but improving that and size is difficult).
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Eaford is actually a pound heavier. But nonetheless, I would like to see a 40 time on him. If Eaford is anywhere close to a 4.99 then I'm concerned about his chances. You're actually being disingenuous by being blind to the numbers. Based on his numbers, Miki is undersized at the position (he could grow into it), he's also slow given his frame (He could improve that, but improving that and size is difficult).
    I seen his tape, the kid is quick as a fucking cat. Sometimes better get the guy that is with 5 yards instead of chasing him down 40yards down the field
  • Options

Did I read that right? 6’1” 216, running a 4.99? Small and slow...why the fuck would Pete want this kid?

Same reason your boy wanted him I guess. Last Spring Oregon piggy backed off of UW's unofficial visit to get a visit of their own. He committed to UW a couple days later. He wasn't just some random offer out of many. Another example of Oregon knowing a guy was going to commit soon, getting a visit close to his decision and having him choose UW over Oregon. Same with Trice.

I thought the Ducks only went after overrated guys. But seriously, Oregon offered like 300-400 kids. Not getting an Oregon offer would be more significant.