Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Miki Ah You, 2019 3* LB, Kahuku HS, HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,449
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    guntlove said:

So, a little birdie just told me he injured his foot and his running and jumping numbers at the Opening were affected by that.

I don’t 100% know what to make of that... but sure.gif

Look - every guy we get, I think: can we beat Ohio State with this kid? Would Ohio State or Bama take this kid?

And just to be clear - I know they recruit more “star” players than we do. But I mean in terms of athletic ability. Does this kid look like he could end up there?

I know this will come as a shock, but ratings don’t matter THAT much to me.

And with this kid it’s just like - sure he’s great in HS, but he’s thin.

Being 6-1, 215 in HS is a cheat code. These guys are generally very coordinated and way bigger/stronger than kids who are their same speed.

Because they aren’t playing teams with huge guys who can move and know how to block and can overpower them. They aren’t playing against offenses that use their aggressiveness against them, etc.

So, if a LB doesn’t have super-outstanding physical characteristics I’m really, really skeptical.

This kid is a beast on film, obviously. But would he have been a difference maker in the Penn State game?

My answer is... I dunno, maybe?

When you take kids like Tevis and Jack Sirmon and Tuputala - you see they have the frame to stand up in those kinds of games.

This kid looks like he will destroy OSU and WSU and be a non-factor vs. USC.

If he helps us get Vihami, Buelow and Tuitele, fuck it. But generally that doesn’t work.

You can talk to birds?!??1?
    Don’t you follow him on twitter?!? That little bitch is running DDY’s house.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

At times like this, its important to remember that no one on this site knows what the fuck they're talking about

Wait, this wasn’t implied already?
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This kid is a good one. That's a solid pickup.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,604
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I went back and watched BBK's hudl today and I feel a lot better now. I'm upgrading him to commit.

How the fuck did we take a 6-0, 195, 4.75 LINEBACKER who is white from a small NoCal Private high school?

Kind of a Sark>Ty type situation perhaps. This is kind of where my mind is on this guy. He's way more promising looking than BBK. At least he has that going.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,289
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Per Biggins, he will move up to a 4*.

What does that asshole DDY have to say now?

They also bumped Tufono down to a 3*, 247 trusts the coaches!
  • GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Softy to Greg Biggins "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah....yah yah. yah. tell more more about that, pal"
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Softy to Greg Biggins "yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah....yah yah. yah. tell more more about that, pal"

How many times did he say "Cockamamie" and "Asanine"?