Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Miki Ah You, 2019 3* LB, Kahuku HS, HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

I generally hate the word alpha and the people who use it, but I'll let it slide this time. We do need some leadership and passion, and this guy looks like an alpha dwag.

Only betas don't like the word alpha.
    Only incels and red pillers believe the terms alpha and beta are applicable to humans.

Really? How do you explain leaders who get a lot of tail and are charismatic, versus most of the posters on this board?

Im sure you'd prefer trophies for everyone
    Guys like Trump and Berlusconi don't get tail by being charismatic in the same way they don't get private jets by intimidating the beta cuck at the airport into submission.

You see, there's this thing called money, which it turns out you can exchange for goods and services.

Sure, there are charismatic guys out there who can get laid without relying on money, but that's because they have something else to offer that women want.

You don't get women by strutting around like an asshole and "intimidating" other guys. Being an asshole is incidental.

The losers on this bored don't get any tail because they're assholes AND they don't have anything valuable to offer anyone.
    Hurtful
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

I generally hate the word alpha and the people who use it, but I'll let it slide this time. We do need some leadership and passion, and this guy looks like an alpha dwag.

Only incels and red pillers believe the terms alpha and beta are applicable to humans.

Really? How do you explain leaders who get a lot of tail and are charismatic, versus most of the posters on this board?

Guys like Trump and Berlusconi don't get tail by being charismatic in the same way they don't get private jets by intimidating the beta cuck at the airport into submission.

You see, there's this thing called money, which it turns out you can exchange for goods and services.

Sure, there are charismatic guys out there who can get laid without relying on money, but that's because they have something else to offer that women want.

You don't get women by strutting around like an asshole and "intimidating" other guys. Being an asshole is incidental.

The losers on this bored don't get any tail because they're assholes AND they don't have anything valuable to offer anyone.

Being alpha isn't being an asshole and intimidating other guys. It's being charismatic and at least looking you try with personal hygiene.

Self confidence, not money, is the #1 factor in getting laid
    Founders Club

Being alpha isn't being an asshole and intimidating other guys. It's being charismatic and at least looking you try with personal hygiene.

Self confidence, not money, is the #1 factor in getting laid
    You can't just make up your own definition of words. Alpha refers to being socially dominant. It doesn't apply to humans in anything more than a flimsy metaphorical way because we don't live in a strict hierarchy anymore. You're right that there's more than one way to stand out socially, but that wasn't my point anyway. My point was that applying any kind of social dominance theory to modern humans is idiotic. If your point is that the word alpha as an adjective refers to something other than social domination, you need to hit up either a dictionary or the physics bored.

"(by extension) A dominating, controlling, protecting, successful, and leading man / male."

Straight from the dictionary brah

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,097
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Alpha is a common use term that applies to humans. Don't get all triggered because of all the cuck and beta political bullshit

When I did a stretch at a Super Max we all fucking knew about the Alpha male or males

And when I walk on a jobsite everyone knows who the boss is without me saying a word. Guys from other companies come up to me and ask me what they should be doing

Leadership, charisma, strong personality - alpha is easier.

If you don't know who the alpha is it isn't you so who cares
    Founders Club

Alpha is a common use term that applies to humans. Don't get all triggered because of all the cuck and beta political bullshit

When I did a stretch at a Super Max we all fucking knew about the Alpha male or males

And when I walk on a jobsite everyone knows who the boss is without me saying a word. Guys from other companies come up to me and ask me what they should be doing

This.

I had no idea we had so many fucking dweebs on here. Bring back half brains
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I really hope you're just trolling PGOS with this post. I don't know you well enough to have any idea if you've actually spent time in a supermax, but I did think you were smart enough to realize that high security prisons are not in any way a mirror to the rest of society.

Also, everyone knows who the boss on a job site is because he is designated by the company to be the fucking supervisor. JFC. And PGOS, you moron, I don't see anywhere in your dictionary quote that mentions personal hygiene like you did earlier.

If you want to keep using alpha to describe guys in a metaphorical sense, fucking go ahead, I'm not going to stop you. Just know that it puts you in the company of PUAs and incels. If you're okay with that, great. Personally I think it's faggy bullshit, and that's all I was expressing.

That's all I have to say about it. I take full responsibility for the AIDS in this thread. I don't know what I was thinking starting this discussion here.
    Last 5 poast is why the world should end now. Complete fucking idiocity. Stay the fuck away from the TBS board
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I can’t stop thinking of Alpha Betas and Pi Delta Pi!!!
  • ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Boy, I thought I posted dumb shit...
    Swaye's Wigwam

I really hope you're just trolling PGOS with this post. I don't know you well enough to have any idea if you've actually spent time in a supermax, but I did think you were smart enough to realize that high security prisons are not in any way a mirror to the rest of society.

Also, everyone knows who the boss on a job site is because he is designated by the company to be the fucking supervisor. JFC. And PGOS, you moron, I don't see anywhere in your dictionary quote that mentions personal hygiene like you did earlier.

If you want to keep using alpha to describe guys in a metaphorical sense, fucking go ahead, I'm not going to stop you. Just know that it puts you in the company of PUAs and incels. If you're okay with that, great. Personally I think it's faggy bullshit, and that's all I was expressing.

That's all I have to say about it. I take full responsibility for the AIDS in this thread. I don't know what I was thinking starting this discussion here.
    My work here is done

And I don't wear a sign on my chest saying I'm the boss

People who aren't the boss do that

HTH

Where did I mention personal hygiene you fucking Norewegian scum

Sweden Forever

I like to complain about using alpha while calling people incels. I do that

Now I'm done
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I blame Norway

And Generation Faggot

I blame Norway

And Generation Faggot

If we going to bash @NorwegianHusky I am totally in, but If we going to bash faggots I am out.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited December 2018
    Did I read that right? 6’1” 216, running a 4.99? Small and slow...why the fuck would Pete want this kid?