Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Fireworks Immenent

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

dnc said:

dnc said:

pawz said:
    Reading the tea leaves, this tells me they are terrified of the mid term elections. Why else would they make such desperate moves like this as well as YouTube Google overplaying their hand with tyrannical censorship? They're terrified of something.
    Ummm, the Democrats are going to absolutely crush the midterms.

It's the script.

They have nothing to be terrified of.

I'm far more conservative than liberal, but this move tells me they actually have something on Trump. Which isn't exactly shocking.
    I think its a red herring and a fishing expedition. The fact a judge granted this warrant is terrifying, criminal and like something from 1930s Soviet Union or Maoist China
    Actually, it's the opposite of that. It's a government being willing to pursue criminal charges against the man at the top. Something you'd have never seen in REAL communism.

Checks and balances ftw.
    No, it's a government being willing to discredit and try to take down the man at the top because his presidency was never approved or supported by them. It's the duty of the people to overthrow such governments.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. -- Abraham Lincoln
    If we're going to start bagging on perversion, then I'm out!!!! @Swaye ?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

dnc said:

dnc said:

pawz said:
    Reading the tea leaves, this tells me they are terrified of the mid term elections. Why else would they make such desperate moves like this as well as YouTube Google overplaying their hand with tyrannical censorship? They're terrified of something.

It's the script.

I'm far more conservative than liberal, but this move tells me they actually have something on Trump. Which isn't exactly shocking.
    I think its a red herring and a fishing expedition. The fact a judge granted this warrant is terrifying, criminal and like something from 1930s Soviet Union or Maoist China
    Actually, it's the opposite of that. It's a government being willing to pursue criminal charges against the man at the top. Something you'd have never seen in REAL communism.

Checks and balances ftw.
    No, it's a government being willing to discredit and try to take down the man at the top because his presidency was never approved or supported by them. It's the duty of the people to overthrow such governments.

We the people are the rightful masters of both Congress and the courts, not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution. -- Abraham Lincoln
    You quote that, which is great. Then ignore it when Trump says "take guns first and due process later". Or when Trump tries to censor the media. Among a bunch of other examples.
  • Options

When Trump tries to censor the media?

Tell us more Laura.

Guy starts a thread whining about Laura whining about censorship then whines about censorship

Guy is stupid as previously reported here

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options

And?

You asked when Trump discussed censoring the media. I showed you. Do you need an explanation over everything? Do you want me to hold your hand and walk you through the conversation?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    I just check back in every now and then to make sure a lot of people I love and respect are still buying the brainwashed fascist bullshit our moron President, Russian Troll Farms and Putin have shoved down their throat with complicity from Fox... and, I'm always excited to see that it's as still as hook-line-sinker as ever.

I'll let you back to your echo chamber! I honestly can't tell what's a joke any more. I read this guy on twitter saying that George Soros' office should've been raided and I thought he was pretty funny, if a little silly... then I realized he wasn't joking.

Gate.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    All of the left in this thread like being for a Harvard Law Professor until they're against a Harvard Law Professor. That's what they like to do.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5601007/Mueller-violated-Michael-Cohens-constitutional-rights-just-seizing-records-says-Dershowitz.html

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Cohen sounds like someone who's ready to cooperate

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/10/politics/michael-cohen-fbi-raid/

"I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion," Cohen said in a phone conversation on Tuesday with CNN.

Asked if he was worried, Cohen said; "I would be lying to you if I told that I am not. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No."
  • Options

"I am unhappy to have my personal residence and office raided. But I will tell you that members of the FBI that conducted the search and seizure were all extremely professional, courteous and respectful. And I thanked them at the conclusion," Cohen said in a phone conversation on Tuesday with CNN.

Asked if he was worried, Cohen said; "I would be lying to you if I told that I am not. Do I need this in my life? No. Do I want to be involved in this? No."

Holy shit. Sounds like it's more than just paying $130k out if his own pocket. I wonder if the FBI knows how to search emails?
  • Options
    Founders Club

No.

It sounds like someone who is smart enough to take the high-road. Something we are aware you know nothing about.

Kind of like POTUS.

So you have that going for you, which is nice.
  • Options
    pawz said:

No.

It sounds like someone who is smart enough to take the high-road. Something we are aware you know nothing about.

Kind of like POTUS.

Yes Trump is a model of taking the high road. Point taken.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    pawz said:

No.

Kind of like POTUS.

POTUS is smart and takes the high road?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited April 2018
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Kind of like POTUS.

dnc said:

pawz said:

It's the script.

Why would a party of abject losers crush it in the midterms when Trump keeps winning and they keep getting exposed as criminals & supporters of totalitarian government?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Kind of like POTUS.

dnc said:

pawz said:

It's the script.

Why would a party of abject losers crush it in the midterms when Trump keeps winning and they keep getting exposed as criminals & supporters of totalitarian government?
    Yes the Trump admin does keep getting exposed as criminals and supporters of totalitarian government. I'm glad you finally came around. Really it depends how Rs can rile up their base to vote for that R next to their name. They want this gun control narrative to continue.
  • Options
    Founders Club

pawz said:

No.

Kind of like POTUS.

POTUS is smart and takes the high road?

That's.The. Joke.

Good to know you are such a quick study. Can't get anything by you.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

No.

Kind of like POTUS.

dnc said:

pawz said:

It's the script.

Not surprised you don't get it

Watch and learn junior.

Some of us have been around long enough to have seen this shit play out multiple times.

Never question the script.