Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Jong-un has committed to denuclearisation

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I don't trust that fat dumpling for a second.

Nobody should. Trust but verify isn't just a slogan from the 80's

History has proven time and again that strength and the projection of power work better against despots than pallets of cash and agreements to allow them to build nukes

After 20 r 30 years of the latter we can try the former

@BearsWiin says not all problems have a solution

We builder developer types know that every problem is just a solution waiting to happen

Chuck Knox in another 80's slogan that I have used ever since

I'm a problem solver for a living
    It's cute that you think building problems are somehow equivalent to diplomacy.
    The Builder in Chief is wiping up the floor with the career diplomats.

When your living and think tank salary depend on not finding a solution so you can say things like "not every problem has a solution" you won't find a solution.
    It's cute that you think your guy isn't being played.
    It's cuter that you think he is. There is absolutely no risk in sitting down with the tinpot. The risk is in NK because their dear leader can't even admit SK exists

Being played is giving NK reactors and cash and telling us? that it will be for peaceful use

Bubba got played just like Obama in Iran
    It's cute that you think you understand this shit.
    It's cute that you don't. Funny how a brash shit talker is solving problems that all of your alleged academis could not. Thats got to hurt.
    So you think this is solved? That's hillarial. Even @RaceBannon isn't going that far.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,319
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LA 1973 12 2 0 .857 1st in NFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Dallas Cowboys in Divisional Game.
    LA 1974 10 4 0 .714 1st in NFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Minnesota Vikings in NFC Championship.
    LA 1975 12 2 0 .857 1st in NFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Dallas Cowboys in NFC Championship.
    LA 1976 10 3 1 .769 1st in NFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Minnesota Vikings in NFC Championship.
    LA 1977 10 4 0 .714 1st in NFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Minnesota Vikings in Divisional Game.
    BUF 1978 5 11 0 .313 4th in AFC East – – – –
    BUF 1979 7 9 0 .438 4th in AFC East – – – –
    BUF 1980 11 5 0 .688 1st in AFC East 0 1 .000 Lost to San Diego Chargers in Divisional Game.
    BUF 1981 10 6 0 .625 3rd in AFC East 1 1 .500 Lost to Cincinnati Bengals in Divisional Game.
    BUF 1982 4 5 0 .444 4th in AFC East – – – –
    BUF Total 37 36 0 .507 1 2 .333 –
    SEA 1983 9 7 0 .563 2nd in AFC West 2 1 .667 Lost to Los Angeles Raiders in AFC Championship.
    SEA 1984 12 4 0 .750 2nd in AFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Miami Dolphins in Divisional Game.
    SEA 1985 8 8 0 .500 3rd in AFC West – – – –
    SEA 1986 10 6 0 .625 2nd in AFC West – – – –
    SEA 1987 9 6 0 .600 2nd in AFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Houston Oilers in Wild Card Game.
    SEA 1988 9 7 0 .563 1st in AFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Cincinnati Bengals in Divisional Game.

Dude is still alive which surprised me. Lots of division titles in this unreadable table

But more importantly - there are no problems, only opportunities for a solution

My guys started quoting it to me after a few years

Uh we have an opportunity for a solution here
  • Options
    edited March 2018

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

History has proven time and again that strength and the projection of power work better against despots than pallets of cash and agreements to allow them to build nukes

We builder developer types know that every problem is just a solution waiting to happen

When your living and think tank salary depend on not finding a solution so you can say things like "not every problem has a solution" you won't find a solution.
    It's cuter that you think he is. There is absolutely no risk in sitting down with the tinpot. The risk is in NK because their dear leader can't even admit SK exists

Being played is giving NK reactors and cash and telling us? that it will be for peaceful use

It's cute that you don't. Funny how a brash shit talker is solving problems that all of your alleged academis could not. Thats got to hurt.
    It's cute that you think that your kindergartner-in-chief is solving anything.
    When the bully comes to break your glasses and take your lunch money, guys like you hand it over and then ask if there's anything else you can do to appease them. Trump just kicks the bastards in the balls and breaks their teeth. Winston Churchill had the same attitude toward Hitler.That's the proper way to deal with a bully. Your way and the way of your pussy "new democrats" who were supposed to "drag the rest of the country kicking and screaming into the 21st century" failed. Time to try something else.
    This is getting embarrassing. We're not in middle school here. I'm told international affairs are different.

If it were that simple, we'd have settled the middle east a long, long, long time ago.

PS: I watched Darkest Hours too. Remember, they were fucked unless and until we got involved. He knew we would eventually, which helped him find his balls. Churchill was a great orator; he was not a great military strategerist.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

pawz said:

I guess I am fucking cute

My voting against him twice gives me cred. I'm not some deranged hater of any GOP that dares to win an election for President

It's perfectly plausible that another GOP would have beaten Hill. Maybe not with the same map, but still doable.

Only Rand Paul, imo. I still not sure he could have gotten out of the primary.
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

Rand Paul - hell no.

Kasich was polling well ahead of Hill in April 2016. She was a terribly weak candidate. At a minimum, I think Kasich could have pulled out something like 2004 GW. It's fiction that Trump was the only GOP option who could win.
    I never said he was which is why I wondered why you replied to me with it

I do think that it takes a Trumpian character to withstand the massive Left Wing smear machine

Romney should have beat Obama but he was a pussy. McCain didn't even campaign in 08.

The Clintons are not easy to beat. She won the popular vote in case you hadn't heard. Kasich was dem light. No point in voting for a copy when you can have the real thing like HIllary
    We? will never know. Bannon worked it out, and Trump was the perfect Bannon candidate, because he'll say anything. Could Kasich have won with a Bannon campaign? Would he have had the stones to do it? Or Rand? Doubtful. I don't think either one of those guys can stomach Bannon. Trump can and did and won.

Could Kasich or Rand have won w/o a neo-populist movement behind them? Potentially, especially Kasich. The dems. and Hill did their part in all this, as we've discussed b4. I think people still think Rand is his Dad, and neither of them is good on camera or very relatable, espeshully the son, who comes off as a bit of weirdo; his interview on GMA was just killer turrible and may have done him in before he ever really got started.

I still think Romney would have been a helluva conservative choice for the R. Presentable, great hair, no skeletons, business acumen, etc. Even w/ the cult affiliation, Romney comes off like a guy who appreciates the value of keeping the church/state divide nice and wide. And I don't think Mormons generally care to pander to the white trash evangelical right.
    Romney is not a conservative. HTH.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,901
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Kasich was a loser bitch. He was no different than Hillary or any other jackass representing the one party in power. The R or a D behind the name is just a guise. It's the same party. Trump didn't belong to it. It's why he won. It's why they hate him. It's why I'm voting him in for a second term.

So, what have you gotten thus far OBK different from orthodox GOP positions? Are the 11 million illegals gone? Is the wall built? There were some tax cuts in the standard GOP fare. The jurdges are the same that any GOP President would have nominated. Style over substance if you axe me.
    LIPO
    Sure, LIPO, but it's becoming more and more of a realistic possibility the GOP loses the house. That's not left wing propaganda, and something you might want to be concerned over. Doesn't mean he gets convicted in the Senate or something but you won't be getting much done legislatively.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

When the bully comes to break your glasses and take your lunch money, guys like you hand it over and then ask if there's anything else you can do to appease them. Trump just kicks the bastards in the balls and breaks their teeth. Winston Churchill had the same attitude toward Hitler.That's the proper way to deal with a bully. Your way and the way of your pussy "new democrats" who were supposed to "drag the rest of the country kicking and screaming into the 21st century" failed. Time to try something else.
    This is getting embarrassing. We're not in middle school here. I'm told international affairs are different.

If it were that simple, we'd have settled the middle east a long, long, long time ago.
    Let Israel win the 48 or 68 war and its solved

All these fucking brilliant we can't solve anything assholes and their forced ties set this shit storm up

You were told wrong

Look to FDR, the last war time consigliere (sp) we had

Imagine sharing the earth with Nazi Europe and Nissan Far East

Nope, we won. Then the bright lights who can't solve shit gave away half of Europe setting up the Cold War
  • Options
    HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,954
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    BearsWiin said:

They said the same thing about Reagan

Now they say the Soviet Union was going to collapse anyway

The Left is never wrong. Just aks them

Before you try to fit a round analogy in a square hole, you might read Steve Sestanovich's "Did the West Undo The East" from a 1993 special edition of The National Interest.

Or you can just keep throwing shit because you're a bitter ex-Dem. You're choice
    Fucking Cal grads...I'm not sure which one is worse. Morons like HondoFS who at least don't claim intellectual superiority or true idiots that do.

You ought to go read it yourself...as some might say Sestanovich "concluded that Reagan’s policies were crucial factors in the disintegration of Soviet communism"

Keep rewriting history...
  • Options

Kasich was a loser bitch. He was no different than Hillary or any other jackass representing the one party in power. The R or a D behind the name is just a guise. It's the same party. Trump didn't belong to it. It's why he won. It's why they hate him. It's why I'm voting him in for a second term.

Steve Bannon is why Trump won. When he got there, he had no more use for an idealogue who attracts the wrong kind of attention. But everyone knows why Trump got elected.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Steve Bannon is why Trump won. When he got there, he had no more use for an idealogue who attracts the wrong kind of attention. But everyone knows why Trump got elected.
    The Bannon obsession is not your finest hour here
  • Options

pawz said:

My voting against him twice gives me cred. I'm not some deranged hater of any GOP that dares to win an election for President

It's perfectly plausible that another GOP would have beaten Hill. Maybe not with the same map, but still doable.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_kasich_vs_clinton-5162.html

Rand Paul - hell no.

Kasich was polling well ahead of Hill in April 2016. She was a terribly weak candidate. At a minimum, I think Kasich could have pulled out something like 2004 GW. It's fiction that Trump was the only GOP option who could win.

I do think that it takes a Trumpian character to withstand the massive Left Wing smear machine

Romney should have beat Obama but he was a pussy. McCain didn't even campaign in 08.

The Clintons are not easy to beat. She won the popular vote in case you hadn't heard. Kasich was dem light. No point in voting for a copy when you can have the real thing like HIllary
    I don't think having Dem Light (i.e., what Bill Clinton was) is the worst thing quite frankly. I'm one of those boring, bland, Simpson - Bowles, Grand Bargain, compromiser types.

Bill was not easy to beat. Hillary was (2008, 2016). She had historically bad favorability ratings going into the deal. Uncle Joe would have held the blue wall easily and killed Trump in a landslide.

The country is still mostly moderate to conservative leaning. Obama was a once in a generation candidate for the Dems who could get out the vote in a way that Gore, Kerry, Hill could not.
    bubba bubba bingo! we have a winner and a chicken dinner.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

All these fucking brilliant we can't solve anything assholes and their forced ties set this shit storm up

You were told wrong

Nope, we won. Then the bright lights who can't solve shit gave away half of Europe setting up the Cold War
    90% of the Nazi military causalities were from Soviet Bullets and Bombs not ours. There was no way to prevent half of Europe from going to the Soviets and it was only at great cost to the US tax payer that we kept the other half on our side.

• Options

LA 1973 12 2 0 .857 1st in NFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Dallas Cowboys in Divisional Game.
    LA 1974 10 4 0 .714 1st in NFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Minnesota Vikings in NFC Championship.
    LA 1975 12 2 0 .857 1st in NFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Dallas Cowboys in NFC Championship.
    LA 1976 10 3 1 .769 1st in NFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Minnesota Vikings in NFC Championship.
    LA 1977 10 4 0 .714 1st in NFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Minnesota Vikings in Divisional Game.
    BUF 1978 5 11 0 .313 4th in AFC East – – – –
    BUF 1979 7 9 0 .438 4th in AFC East – – – –
    BUF 1980 11 5 0 .688 1st in AFC East 0 1 .000 Lost to San Diego Chargers in Divisional Game.
    BUF 1981 10 6 0 .625 3rd in AFC East 1 1 .500 Lost to Cincinnati Bengals in Divisional Game.
    BUF 1982 4 5 0 .444 4th in AFC East – – – –
    BUF Total 37 36 0 .507 1 2 .333 –
    SEA 1983 9 7 0 .563 2nd in AFC West 2 1 .667 Lost to Los Angeles Raiders in AFC Championship.
    SEA 1984 12 4 0 .750 2nd in AFC West 1 1 .500 Lost to Miami Dolphins in Divisional Game.
    SEA 1985 8 8 0 .500 3rd in AFC West – – – –
    SEA 1986 10 6 0 .625 2nd in AFC West – – – –
    SEA 1987 9 6 0 .600 2nd in AFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Houston Oilers in Wild Card Game.
    SEA 1988 9 7 0 .563 1st in AFC West 0 1 .000 Lost to Cincinnati Bengals in Divisional Game.

Dude is still alive which surprised me. Lots of division titles in this unreadable table

But more importantly - there are no problems, only opportunities for a solution

My guys started quoting it to me after a few years

Uh we have an opportunity for a solution here

Divishun. I said Confrunce.

.389 in postseason. If that were his batting average, I'd be with you. Losers lose when it matters. Knox = loser.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You were told wrong

90% of the Nazi military causalities were from Soviet Bullets and Bombs not ours. There was no way to prevent half of Europe from going to the Soviets and it was only at great cost to the US tax payer that we kept the other half on our side.

We had the bomb they didn't and Germany raped them before they raped Germany

Patton was right. They were wide open for us to move through

Stop at the border and keep Europe free
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You were told wrong

In case you and the paste eating retard obk forgot, the liberals with brains gave us the Touring machine and the fucking bomb that won the war for the Allies.

It's cool to rip on intellectuals when you're a retard because what the fuck else are you going to do?

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

pawz said:

Rand Paul - hell no.

I don't think having Dem Light (i.e., what Bill Clinton was) is the worst thing quite frankly. I'm one of those boring, bland, Simpson - Bowles, Grand Bargain, compromiser types.

Bill was not easy to beat. Hillary was (2008, 2016). She had historically bad favorability ratings going into the deal. Uncle Joe would have held the blue wall easily and killed Trump in a landslide.

The country is still mostly moderate to conservative leaning. Obama was a once in a generation candidate for the Dems who could get out the vote in a way that Gore, Kerry, Hill could not.
    Uncle Joe Biden????

No way.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    IT WAS HER TURN YOU FUCKING WHITE MALES
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You were told wrong

We had the bomb they didn't and Germany raped them before they raped Germany

Patton was right. They were wide open for us to move through

Stop at the border and keep Europe free
    Come on Race. I love Old Blood and Guts as the next guy but he was wrong on this. We barely had enough nukes for Japan in 1945. Would have take years to build up enough to use them on the Ruskies. Once Japan and Germany were done, the electorate would have never been willing to sacrifice another 100,000 (or more) dead American GI's to take back Eastern Europe. In a democracy, you only get the fight the wars that we the people want.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited March 2018

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

PS: I watched Darkest Hours too. Remember, they were fucked unless and until we got involved. He knew we would eventually, which helped him find his balls. Churchill was a great orator; he was not a great military strategerist.
    Same basic rules apply when it comes to bad actors. Appeasment never works. Kicking the shit out of them does in most cases. Winston won. Adolph didn't. The middle beast is different. Removing bullies/dictators there doesn't work. Hussein, Ghadafi, the evidence is in and it can't be disputed. But the same rules don't apply there because of demographics IMO. If Kim Jong Un were removed, N. Korea would eventually be peacefully reuinted with the South. Because Koreans are generally a peaceful people capable of logic, critical thinking and decision making that ensures their self preservation.

Arab muslims are like rabid dogs. Democracy doesn't work in the arab middle east because the violence in their souls just doesn't permit it. It's foreign to them. They hate peace, they can't live in peace with themselves or their neighbors. It's been that way since the beginning of recorded history. They are the descendants of a whore, they know it, and it pisses them off. Removing dictators only unleashes the more horrible sides of them that strongmen like Hussein contained.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

They said the same thing about Reagan

Now they say the Soviet Union was going to collapse anyway

The Left is never wrong. Just aks them

Before you try to fit a round analogy in a square hole, you might read Steve Sestanovich's "Did the West Undo The East" from a 1993 special edition of The National Interest.

Or you can just keep throwing shit because you're a bitter ex-Dem. You're choice
    Fucking Cal grads...I'm not sure which one is worse. Morons like HondoFS who at least don't claim intellectual superiority or true idiots that do.

You ought to go read it yourself...as some might say Sestanovich "concluded that Reagan’s policies were crucial factors in the disintegration of Soviet communism"

Keep rewriting history...
    It's clear that you didn't read the piece, because even one of the architects of Reagan's second-term policy knew it was much more complicated than that.

Since he was my boss for a year, you can bet that we discussed it in person.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

You were told wrong

In case you and the paste eating retard obk forgot, the liberals with brains gave us the Touring machine and the fucking bomb that won the war for the Allies.

It's cool to rip on intellectuals when you're a retard because what the fuck else are you going to do?

Existential panic, epistemic uncertainty and anti-elitism go a long way in explaining the Trump voter mindset.

http://www.slate.com/articles/health_and_science/cover_story/2017/01/trump_sold_america_a_miracle_cure_it_will_fail_he_ll_get_off_for_free.html