Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark on social media(Month old)

12346»

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Sark's not a god awful coach. He could probably last at Kal, Or St., WSU, or AZ for a while. Doogs deluded themselves into thinking he can do great things given *more time*

Disagree. Sark might do okay at AZ, but I think he would be fucking horrible at the other 3 drecky schools
    At those three schools it would be harder for him to recruit at so to overcome that you need a coach who can develop talent well, find diamonds in the rough well and simply out coach his opposition. Sark can't do any of those.
    Yup.

I might be in the minority on this board, but I think Leach is a good coach; definitely in the top half of the conference, or at least at #6. His air raid attack and consistent coaching philosophy will net him 6-8 wins every year, which will make coogs ecstatic. In my mind, it takes an impressive coach to do that in Pullman. He definitely does fuck up on occasion, ala their bowl game against CSU. But still, he's better than 95% of the coaches they could get to sign a contract on the Palouse.

Riley is washed up. If he gets more than 7 wins in the Pac-12 again I will be surprised. The conference has gotten too competitive. Then again, people have probably been saying that about OSU since '01, and they've remained a competitive game on the schedule, for the most part (sans last years abortion)....

Cal fucking blows
    He's okay. I wouldn't describe him as good. If you put him in the top 6 that means you're taking him over one of Graham, Rich Rod or Riley, which I just can't see.
    An 'okay' coach doesn't take WSU down to the Coliseum and get a victory. It doesn't matter if Lane Kiffen was the coach, that shit has happened like 4 times, ever. Leach will keep WSU competitive in the conference as long as he is there. Not many coaches can do that.

If I was WSU, I'd take Leach over Graham, Rich Rod, and especially Riley. Graham and Rich Rod may or may not be better coaches than Leach. I'm not sold on Graham at all. He strikes me as only a marginally better coach than Sark; they both have that same annoying dude brah personality. They both shit the bed in the most important games. I will say that Graham at least knows how to discipline his players so that they don't commit fucktarded penalties.

Rich Rod is probably a better coach than Leach, but there is no fucking way RR was going to go to Pullman. If he did, he'd be out of there the first chance he got. And so far, the scoreboard is at Leach 1, RR 0....with WSU winning in Arizona.

Riley is who he is....7 win Riley. His philosophy seems to be losing its luster now that the conference has gotten an influx of better coaches. I'd take Leach over him any day of the week.

TL, DR Leach is a good coach and it wouldn't shock me if he made a Conf. Title game/Rose Bowl before 2020.
    Completely disagree

Okay.

Leach is mediocre as hell. It's easier to win at Texas Tech than it is at WSU, and he never won his conference there, he's not winning this Pac12.
    He got pretty close. I also think he has a better d-cord now than he ever had at Tech...Breske is pretty legit.

I'd say the Tech job is pretty fucking similar to WSU...WSU has actually won the conference before, Tech has never done a fucking thing in the Big 12 (besides when Leach was there).

Winning @ WSU is tough when the Cougars have the right coach. If WSU gets a favorable conference schedule, it wouldn't shock me to see them go 8-1 or 7-2 one year and make the title game.

I want UW and WSU to be duke it out for the North, damnit. Fuck the state of Oregon, and Stanford.
    How haven't you learned that it's head fucking coach that matters?
    Are you trying to tell me the dcord doesnt have any bearing?

Leach doesnt coach defense dude
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    I guess I just don't understand why people always say "Pullman is a great place to visit for a weekend". Any place where you go on a weekend bender that includes lots of slutty women is a great place to visit for a weekend.

If you can't drink at all is Pullman still a great place to visit for the weekend?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

I guess I just don't understand why people always say "Pullman is a great place to visit for a weekend". Any place where you go on a weekend bender that includes lots of slutty women is a great place to visit for a weekend.

If you can't drink at all is Pullman still a great place to visit for the weekend?

Not if you have to go to a baseball game.

dnc said:

Not if you have to go to a baseball game.

I think I would rather be caught in a mudslide or drowning in a river than watch a baseball game in Pullman, that is even WITH alcohol included.

I say that because every time I have been there, it's been a great time. UW parties suck compared to them. The hottest girls aren't often the academic types that go to UW. There's a reason it commonly made the playboy list for best party schools. It goes down there.

I have had a blast in Pullman. I have also had a blast in Cheney and Ellensburg. Did the exact same thing at every campus. Each was fun but it was essentially just another weekend of partying in a different location. None really stood out as the same thing pretty much happened at every place.
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

What part of Pullman having a higher concentration of hot sluts do you not fucking understand?

I really doubt youve been to any parties at wazzu, or you would know what road and I are talking about
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123
    edited April 2014

I say that because every time I have been there, it's been a great time. UW parties suck compared to them. The hottest girls aren't often the academic types that go to UW. There's a reason it commonly made the playboy list for best party schools. It goes down there.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Yup.

I might be in the minority on this board, but I think Leach is a good coach; definitely in the top half of the conference, or at least at #6. His air raid attack and consistent coaching philosophy will net him 6-8 wins every year, which will make coogs ecstatic. In my mind, it takes an impressive coach to do that in Pullman. He definitely does fuck up on occasion, ala their bowl game against CSU. But still, he's better than 95% of the coaches they could get to sign a contract on the Palouse.

Feels like the right week to bump one of my favorite poasts on these boreds.
  • rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,175

I say that because every time I have been there, it's been a great time. UW parties suck compared to them. The hottest girls aren't often the academic types that go to UW. There's a reason it commonly made the playboy list for best party schools. It goes down in coed's buttholes there.

theres a reason behind the "all dirt roads lead to pullman."

allegedly.