Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Sark on social media(Month old)

Comments

• mobeymobey Member Posts: 3,254
    He's just trying to find the hot parties.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    Sark's not a god awful coach. He could probably last at Kal, Or St., WSU, or AZ for a while. Doogs deluded themselves into thinking he can do great things given *more time*
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam

Sark's not a god awful coach. He could probably last at Kal, Or St., WSU, or AZ for a while. Doogs deluded themselves into thinking he can do great things given *more time*

Disagree. Sark might do okay at AZ, but I think he would be fucking horrible at the other 3 drecky schools
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,564 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited April 2014

Disagree. Sark might do okay at AZ, but I think he would be fucking horrible at the other 3 drecky schools
    At those three schools it would be harder for him to recruit at so to overcome that you need a coach who can develop talent well, find diamonds in the rough well and simply out coach his opposition. Sark can't do any of those.
    Yup.

I might be in the minority on this board, but I think Leach is a good coach; definitely in the top half of the conference, or at least at #6. His air raid attack and consistent coaching philosophy will net him 6-8 wins every year, which will make coogs ecstatic. In my mind, it takes an impressive coach to do that in Pullman. He definitely does fuck up on occasion, ala their bowl game against CSU. But still, he's better than 95% of the coaches they could get to sign a contract on the Palouse.

Riley is washed up. If he gets more than 7 wins in the Pac-12 again I will be surprised. The conference has gotten too competitive. Then again, people have probably been saying that about OSU since '01, and they've remained a competitive game on the schedule, for the most part (sans last years abortion)....

Cal fucking blows
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    edited April 2014

At those three schools it would be harder for him to recruit at so to overcome that you need a coach who can develop talent well, find diamonds in the rough well and simply out coach his opposition. Sark can't do any of those.
    Yup.

I might be in the minority on this board, but I think Leach is a good coach; definitely in the top half of the conference, or at least at #6. His air raid attack and consistent coaching philosophy will net him 6-8 wins every year, which will make coogs ecstatic. In my mind, it takes an impressive coach to do that in Pullman. He definitely does fuck up on occasion, ala their bowl game against CSU. But still, he's better than 95% of the coaches they could get to sign a contract on the Palouse.

Riley is washed up. If he gets more than 7 wins in the Pac-12 again I will be surprised. The conference has gotten too competitive. Then again, people have probably been saying that about OSU since '01, and they've remained a competitive game on the schedule, for the most part (sans last years abortion)....

Cal fucking blows
    He's okay. I wouldn't describe him as good. If you put him in the top 6 that means you're taking him over one of Graham, Rich Rod or Riley, which I just can't see.

My current P12 coaching rankings:

1 Shaw
    2 Mora
    3 Petersen
    4 Graham
    5 Riley
    6 Rich Rod
    7 Whittingham
    8 Leach
    9 Helfrich
    10 McIntyre
    11 Sark

12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Dykes

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    dnc said:

Yup.

Cal fucking blows
    He's okay. I wouldn't describe him as good. If you put him in the top 6 that means you're taking him over one of Graham, Rich Rod or Riley, which I just can't see.

My current P12 coaching rankings:

1 Shaw
    2 Mora
    3 Petersen
    4 Graham
    5 Riley
    6 Rich Rod
    7 Whittingham
    8 Leach
    9 Helfrich
    10 McIntyre
    11 Sark

12,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 Dykes

Cal is still way too high.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member Posts: 16,419
    I am a big Mora fan but how could he be ranked ahead of Petersen at this point dnc?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,564 Founders Club
    edited April 2014
    Sark would do/will do about as well as M. Stoops. He already had his fast 5-1 start like Stoops' 7-1 start. I'm thinking more and more that Snark's the second place holder for their low scholarship period. Pat Haden was probably turned down by a few better candidates who didn't want to hurt their records and deal with depth issues. They don't fully recover from that 'til about 2018 taking into account redshirts.

As for Whittingham, Utah hasn't done shit in the P 12. I wouldn't put him above tenth.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Dardanus said:

Meek said:

not sure why you guys think he'd do well anywhere... he's an average coach with terrible habits and doesn't have the level of commitment to be successful in a highly competitive league. Sark should coach high school.

I'd be fucking terrified if my daughter attended high school where Sark was the coach.
    Zingggggg!
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,548 Founders Club
    Dardanus said:

Meek said:

not sure why you guys think he'd do well anywhere... he's an average coach with terrible habits and doesn't have the level of commitment to be successful in a highly competitive league. Sark should coach high school.

I'd be fucking terrified if my daughter attended high school where Sark was the coach.
    Your daughter sounds like a whore that works at Joey's.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

I am a big Mora fan but how could he be ranked ahead of Petersen at this point dnc?

This.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    This just in....your boy peterman ain't done shit in the PAC 12 yet.

LIFPO
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    TheGlove said:

This just in....your boy peterman ain't done shit in the PAC 12 yet.

LIFPO

So by your logic if Nick Saban suddenly became coach in this conference he shouldn't be ranked high either since he hadn't done shit yet in the Pac-12?

Now more than ever. FO,G
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Dardanus said:

Meek said:

I think we need pics of your daughter to see if she is Sark's type.