Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Glad one former UW QB isn't Racist

124»

Comments

• dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    Gladstone said:

That's golden dude. Bump that shit.

someone already did. And the reaction is priceless
  • I never troll NFL boards but I may have to.

I might go with BillWelsh4Prez on there.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited November 2013

I never troll NFL boards but I may have to.

I might go with BillWelsh4Prez on there.

5 reasons would actually work pretty well this week
    1. Drew Brees, he is the best player on the field, enough said on that.
    2. Offensive line, they average a weight of 330 across. Bushrod, Evans, De La Puente, Harris, Ossai.
    3. Rob Ryan
    4. Speed speed speed, Colston, Graham, Meachem, Sproles.
    5. TOP
    34-17?
    Or maybe make a joke about seahawk fans spitting and pushing women in wheelchairs down stairs. U have to post it in one of their 500 page game threads or else it'll get deleted
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member Posts: 30,123

I never want to root for sCam Newton again. I feel dirty.

I am a big Cam Newton fan, I think he is going to be the best QB in the NFL in a couple years and will probably win a Super Bowl or 2.

So funny how SF controlled their own destiny for HFA and are now the 6 seed in the playoffs hahaha.

Panthers are good, they remind me of our team from last year. Early season struggles finding the identity and are hitting their stride, they will be scary in the playoffs and even have a shot at getting the #2 seed if they can take care of business against the Saints.
    I don't think he will be the best QB in the league, but he is really good. I don't want to play Carolina in the playoffs. They have a very good defense, a decent running game with proven RB's, and Newton is very dangerous.

Could have to play Carolina or SF in the 2nd round. If Carolina beats NO then NO could be the 2nd round opponent.

Not sure but I'd prefer Carolina. Their D is very tough but they are a young team with an offense that would really struggle @ Seattle in a playoff game. I think it would be a 17-3 or 20-6 type of game.
    You are probably right. No matter what, we will have to play a tough team. We could probably shut down Carolina, but they scare me because of their defense. Even when we had a healthy OL, they beat us up front when we played them.

• At home with our crowd with a fully healthy team I fear no one!
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    I think NO would be tough because they've won in Seattle before, have great playoff experience and credibility and have an offense that could potentially battle our defense.

Even though we own SF at home, its tough to beat a very good team three times in a row. SF would have no pressure on them and would be relaxed.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I think NO would be tough because they've won in Seattle before, have great playoff experience and credibility and have an offense that could potentially battle our defense.

Even though we own SF at home, its tough to beat a very good team three times in a row. SF would have no pressure on them and would be relaxed.

Lucky for us the Hawks will have either a) already beaten SF three times in a row before the playoff game and be looking for #4 straight, or b) have a one game loosing streak to the 9'ers (I like to call them 9'ers) at that poont.

• I think NO would be tough because they've won in Seattle before, have great playoff experience and credibility and have an offense that could potentially battle our defense.

They won way back in 2007. They also have never won a road game in their playoff history as well.

They don't travel well if you look at their splits.

They won way back in 2007. They also have never won a road game in their playoff history as well.

They don't travel well if you look at their splits.
    YRYK

Lots of Saints fans down here and they have zero confidence in their team away from home. Glad none of the football teams I follow have that problem...
  • I think Seahawks have corrected their road issues. Since starting 1-5 last year they won two straight then again in playoffs.

This year they are 5-1 having defeated Carolina and Arizona who appear pretty good.

I think Seahawks have corrected their road issues. Since starting 1-5 last year they won two straight then again in playoffs.

This year they are 5-1 having defeated Carolina and Arizona who appear pretty good.

I agree. I didn't mean the Seahawks.

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    One could argue the Seahawks have been BETTER on the road this year. The Tenn and TB games were really ugly this year.
  • dnc said:

I think Seahawks have corrected their road issues. Since starting 1-5 last year they won two straight then again in playoffs.

I agree. I didn't mean the Seahawks.

I know you were referring to UW just felt like pointing out the myth that the Seahawks suck on the road.

In years past that is true but not with this team.
  • One could argue the Seahawks have been BETTER on the road this year. The Tenn and TB games were really ugly this year.

I'd say their three best games this year have been vs 49ers, at Arizona and at Atlanta.

While their worst game was the Tampa game. So yes to date I'd agree with you but with HFA the Seahawks will play in the Super Bowl.