Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Glad one former UW QB isn't Racist

Brock Huard ‏@BrockESPN 2m
I like Russell Wilson, I think you can win with that guy

I'm sure Hugh is having a terrible weekend with the way Price and Wilson are playing this weekend.

Comments

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    RoadDawg said it.....Fuck Huuuugh
  • Yea I'm not a fan of his given how he always sucked Locker's dick then bashes on Price and Wilson all the time.
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Yea I'm not a fan of his given how he always sucked Locker's dick then bashes on Price and Wilson all the time.

Really? Shocking - hadn't heard that.

Christ. Give it a rest already
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    I like Wilson, but it seems like his height will be at least somewhat of a disadvantage at some point, especially in the playoffs. They do some of those designed rollouts, but at some point he has to be a pocket passer. I don't know maybe they found ways around it. I've only seen for the 10 games.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
  • McRibMcRib Member Posts: 227
    "His ubiquitous intentions
    are palpable to his team."

WTF? He actually said this yesterday.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,378 Founders Club

CaptainPJ said:

Yea I'm not a fan of his given how he always sucked Locker's dick then bashes on Price and Wilson all the time.

Really? Shocking - hadn't heard that.

Christ. Give it a rest already
    This board is all about repeating things non stop until they stop being funny after 23 times.
    Cry me a river.
  • I like Wilson, but it seems like his height will be at least somewhat of a disadvantage at some point, especially in the playoffs. They do some of those designed rollouts, but at some point he has to be a pocket passer. I don't know maybe they found ways around it. I've only seen for the 10 games.

He had his best game of his career last year in the playoffs though. With SF losing today it's looking like Wilson will be playing playoff games at home where he is 12-0 all-time.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

I like Wilson, but it seems like his height will be at least somewhat of a disadvantage at some point, especially in the playoffs. They do some of those designed rollouts, but at some point he has to be a pocket passer. I don't know maybe they found ways around it. I've only seen for the 10 games.

He had his best game of his career last year in the playoffs though. With SF losing today it's looking like Wilson will be playing playoff games at home where he is 12-0 all-time.
    TommySQC!!! True???
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    C. Kaepernick vs carolina 11/22 91 YARDS 0 TD's 1 INT 6 sacks LOSS
    R. Wilson @CAR 25-33 320 yards 1 TD 0 INT 2 sacks WIN
    Wait what? I thought Kaepernick was bigger, stronger, faster, and better than Wilson
  • dhdawg said:

Wait what? I thought Kaepernick was bigger, stronger, faster, and better than Wilson

Jaworski should die in a fucking fire for ever saying that someday Kaepernick might be the best QB of all-time.

dhdawg said:

Jaworski should die in a fucking fire for ever saying that someday Kaepernick might be the best QB of all-time.
    he is so limited, can throw a deep ball and that's it. Watch Kaepernick and Wilson and you can see a huge disparity in the touch they throw with
  • dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

he is so limited, can throw a deep ball and that's it. Watch Kaepernick and Wilson and you can see a huge disparity in the touch they throw with
    Wilson doesn't seem to check out/get rattled quite like Kaepernik either. Every loss that Wilson has had has been by 7 points or less. Kaepernik has had a few blowouts already.

Wilson throws a great deep ball as well. I love some on twitter like Skip Bayless were making excuses for Kaepernik because Davis was hurt.

Wilson was missing 3 OL and Harvin(plus even Rice who is done) yet it doesn't seem negatively affect his play. He is having another pro bowl type season once again.

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

Wilson doesn't seem to check out/get rattled quite like Kaepernik either. Every loss that Wilson has had has been by 7 points or less. Kaepernik has had a few blowouts already.

Wilson throws a great deep ball as well. I love some on twitter like Skip Bayless were making excuses for Kaepernik because Davis was hurt.

Wilson was missing 3 OL and Harvin(plus even Rice who is done) yet it doesn't seem negatively affect his play. He is having another pro bowl type season once again.
    I know, Wilson is never rattled (if he is he turns it around later in the game). Against the Seahawks twice, the colts, and the Panthers Kaepernick has looked rattled. I should bump a thread on 49ers webzone making fun of the seahawks for "barely" winning in carolina week 1
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,686 Standard Supporter
    Wilson has a lot of Joe Montana in him. Can't wait to see him with a healthier OL and Harvin.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I know, Wilson is never rattled (if he is he turns it around later in the game). Against the Seahawks twice, the colts, and the Panthers Kaepernick has looked rattled. I should bump a thread on 49ers webzone making fun of the seahawks for "barely" winning in carolina week 1
    Yeah I remember 49er fans talking noise about that too. lulz
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    I missed the game yesterday. How long until the linemen are all back and ready to play? And when will Harvin see the field?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

49ers webzone is one of my favorite boreds. Someone has to 5 reason them in a couple weeks before the matchup I could see all their poasters just going off on some vulgar ridden rant talking about how Russel Wilson is a midget, it will be great.

Pretty entertaining over there right now they are eating their own kind. Reality is starting to sink in that Kaepernick is pretty much a retard with some nice physical attributes.