Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Glad one former UW QB isn't Racist

Comments

• Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,662 Founders Club
    I never want to root for sCam Newton again. I feel dirty.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650
    loadsock said:

I missed the game yesterday. How long until the linemen are all back and ready to play? And when will Harvin see the field?

Right now, all three are expected to play Sunday against the Vikings. With the bye the following week I don't see why they don't give them one more week to heal up, but I guess if they're ready they're ready.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I am a big Cam Newton fan, I think he is going to be the best QB in the NFL in a couple years and will probably win a Super Bowl or 2.

So funny how SF controlled their own destiny for HFA and are now the 6 seed in the playoffs hahaha.

Panthers are good, they remind me of our team from last year. Early season struggles finding the identity and are hitting their stride, they will be scary in the playoffs and even have a shot at getting the #2 seed if they can take care of business against the Saints.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I am a big Cam Newton fan, I think he is going to be the best QB in the NFL in a couple years and will probably win a Super Bowl or 2.

So funny how SF controlled their own destiny for HFA and are now the 6 seed in the playoffs hahaha.

Panthers are good, they remind me of our team from last year. Early season struggles finding the identity and are hitting their stride, they will be scary in the playoffs and even have a shot at getting the #2 seed if they can take care of business against the Saints.
    SF hasn't controlled its own destiny for HFA since Week 3.
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited November 2013

Not buying it. he's faced 3 good defenses this year, Seattle Arizona and SF. He's been terrible in all 3 games. His defense is exeptional though

I thought you were the NFL playoff tie breaker superiority guy and showed that if SF beat Seattle and they both ended up with a 14-2 record then they had the next tie breaker won?

I thought you were the NFL playoff tie breaker superiority guy and showed that if SF beat Seattle and they both ended up with a 14-2 record then they had the next tie breaker won?
    It would have gone down to strength of victory. SF looked like the favorite at the time, but then NYG decided to start playing football.

It would have gone down to strength of victory. SF looked like the favorite at the time, but then NYG decided to start playing footballstarted playing teams with full blown AIDS.
    FTFY

It would have gone down to strength of victory. SF looked like the favorite at the time, but then NYG decided to start playing footballstarted playing teams with full blown AIDS.
    FTFY
    The Giants lost to the Cowboys and Bears earlier this year.

They could be part of a three way tie for "first" in the NFC East in two weeks.

#fuckingdreckfest
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    edited November 2013

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

C. Kaepernick vs carolina 11/22 91 YARDS 0 TD's 1 INT 6 sacks LOSS
    R. Wilson @CAR 25-33 320 yards 1 TD 0 INT 2 sacks WIN
    Wait what? I thought Kaepernick was bigger, stronger, faster, and better than Wilson

Jaworski should die in a fucking fire for ever saying that someday Kaepernick might be the best QB of all-time.
    he is so limited, can throw a deep ball and that's it. Watch Kaepernick and Wilson and you can see a huge disparity in the touch they throw with
    Wilson doesn't seem to check out/get rattled quite like Kaepernik either. Every loss that Wilson has had has been by 7 points or less. Kaepernik has had a few blowouts already.

Wilson throws a great deep ball as well. I love some on twitter like Skip Bayless were making excuses for Kaepernik because Davis was hurt.

Wilson was missing 3 OL and Harvin(plus even Rice who is done) yet it doesn't seem negatively affect his play. He is having another pro bowl type season once again.
    I know, Wilson is never rattled (if he is he turns it around later in the game). Against the Seahawks twice, the colts, and the Panthers Kaepernick has looked rattled. I should bump a thread on 49ers webzone making fun of the seahawks for "barely" winning in carolina week 1
    49ers webzone is one of my favorite boreds. Someone has to 5 reason them in a couple weeks before the matchup I could see all their poasters just going off on some vulgar ridden rant talking about how Russel Wilson is a midget, it will be great.

Pretty entertaining over there right now they are eating their own kind. Reality is starting to sink in that Kaepernick is pretty much a retard with some nice physical attributes.
    Their 354 page game thread is fucking gold. So far I'm at page 340 of 354 (started at the back) the most hilarious thing is their 90 page game threads on seahawks games that don't involve SF

FTFY
    The Giants lost to the Cowboys and Bears earlier this year.

They could be part of a three way tie for "first" in the NFC East in two weeks.

#fuckingdreckfest
    I still think Chip wins the NFC Beastiality. 5-1 on the road and 0-4 at home. I don't expect the home trend to continue.
  • I posted a good Seahawks-49ers 5 reasons on here in week two will do it again.

Remember APAG giving me shit for putting Tate in the speed, speed, speed
  • Eagles actually have a QB now so I expect them to host either SF or Carolina/Saints in round one.

Funny thought, 49ers are 6-3 and Cardinals are 5-4. 49ers play at Saints while Cards play the Jags.

They could be tied with the Cardinals after this week.

Eagles actually have a QB now so I expect them to host either SF or Carolina/Saints in round one.

Funny thought, 49ers are 6-3 and Cardinals are 5-4. 49ers play at Saints while Cards play the Jags.

They could be tied with the Cardinals after this week.

Yea I was telling a co worker that at this point the 49ers need to be more worried about the Cardinals than the Seahawks especially considering they will probably lose again to the Saints this week.

Disagree on the Eagles though, Foles has looked better than Vick but im not sold. Two of Foles touchdowns yesterday were interceptions against good defenses. One of them he threw into 2 man coverage that took an amazing bounce to Desean Jackson (kind of like the AJ Green TD in the Bengals game yesterday) and the bomb to Riley Cooper was terribly underthrown, Cooper had to come back like 5 yards to catch the thing.

I just think the NFC East is so bad and the Eagles have the most room for improvement throughout the year with Kelly still trying to figure out the NFL.
  • The Eagles schedule is relatively easy though down the stretch.

Vs Redskins, Bye, vs Detroit, at Vikings, vs Chicago, at Dallas(Romo in a win or go home game is always good).

The one team to keep an eye on far as playoff seeding is Detroit they could be favored in every game they play rest of the way.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    Hawks just need to beat NO and they'll have home field basically wrapped up.

NO still needs to play SF, Carolina twice and @ St Louis which won't be easy.
  • Hawks just need to beat NO and they'll have home field basically wrapped up.

NO still needs to play SF, Carolina twice and @ St Louis which won't be easy.

Mitch Levy broke it down that all Seattle has to do is win their remaining home games and they'll have HFA(as long as Detroit loses one game) as Detroit would have the tie breaker on SOS if both were 13-3.

The Eagles schedule is relatively easy though down the stretch.

Vs Redskins, Bye, vs Detroit, at Vikings, vs Chicago, at Dallas(Romo in a win or go home game is always good).

The one team to keep an eye on far as playoff seeding is Detroit they could be favored in every game they play rest of the way.

Definately agree about the Lions, although I still expect Detroit will find a way to be Detroit once again. Luckily the Bears are overrated and the Packers will dig themselves way to big of a hole without Rodgers because they fucking suck without him.

As long as Seattle takes care of business at home against New Orleans HFA will be theirs. If the dice rolls their way they could clinch HFA if they beat the 49ers again with 3 games to go giving them even more time to get every starter healthy before the playoffs. Hard not to see them going to the Super Bowl under those circumstances.
  • The Eagles schedule is relatively easy though down the stretch.

Definately agree about the Lions, although I still expect Detroit will find a way to be Detroit once again. Luckily the Bears are overrated and the Packers will dig themselves way to big of a hole without Rodgers because they fucking suck without him.

As long as Seattle takes care of business at home against New Orleans HFA will be theirs. If the dice rolls their way they could clinch HFA if they beat the 49ers again with 3 games to go giving them even more time to get every starter healthy before the playoffs. Hard not to see them going to the Super Bowl under those circumstances.
    They'd clinch the division for sure if they were to beat both New Orleans and SF but I don't know about HFA. I do have a feeling though that T-Jack and Christine Michael will be starting week 17 vs the Rams.

If the Hawks just win their home games they will have HFA. Again it's worth repeating Russell Wilson is 12-0 all-time at home.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,650

The Eagles schedule is relatively easy though down the stretch.

Damone!!!! True????