Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden Navarrette, 4* 2020 OLB/WR, Norco (HS) CA (Offered 2/16/18)

Comments

• Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    DJDuck said:

You guys are pretty obsessed with homosexuality on this site. Are you sure you don’t have some unresolved sexual identity issues? I know the last couple of years haven’t been quite up to your expectations in recruiting. Denying the obvious, name calling, doing the stompy feet dance does nothing to obfuscate your actual dearth of recruiting knowledge.

BTW I posted a video of Naverette talking recruiting in his own words. Since being thorough doesn’t seem to be your forte I thought I would mention it since it has nothing to do with Scoopduck.

I would say the same for you. I AM used to it. I have been following this crap for way more years than you kid. You denigrate someone because of your great knowledge of Navarette’s commitment. What a hoot.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    lol Troy Dye is so bad.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

https://scoopduck.com/s/3258/navarrette-locked-in

“I was supposed to visit Washington and Washington State but I decided not to.”

“There’s a change at Oregon and everyone’s noticing it.”

Lip service to an Oregon homer site. He'll start looking around again as soon as he watches what Auburn does to Oregon.
    Whistling past the graveyard much? Of course you know more than JHop. He is pretty upfront about recruits. He says when we don’t have a chance or someone else leads etc. Denigrating something you know little about is not a smart move.
    JHop also the guy that teases every single one of his articles with "DUCKS SUCKIN & FUCKIN' A HUUUUUUUUGE STUD TARGET" for like...a 3* chum. He refers to every single recruit as a "BIGTIME TARGET". They have a TON of BIGTIME TARGETS. Dumbass drunk.
    That's what he's supposed to do isn't? Be a Homer shill?

To be fair we have some Homer tards of our own.

He just goes front of the pack with that funny headband look of his.

But he's good at stoking the juice of duck fans.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

lol Troy Dye is so bad.

Great looking athlete but he plays like he's just winging it.
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

lol Troy Dye is so bad.

Great looking athlete but he plays like he's just winging it.
    Seriously sit down and watch his film and try not to laugh. You think I'm joking but I couldn't be more serious.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

guntlove said:

DJDuck said:

You guys are pretty obsessed with homosexuality on this site. Are you sure you don’t have some unresolved sexual identity issues? I know the last couple of years haven’t been quite up to your expectations in recruiting. Denying the obvious, name calling, doing the stompy feet dance does nothing to obfuscate your actual dearth of recruiting knowledge.

BTW I posted a video of Naverette talking recruiting in his own words. Since being thorough doesn’t seem to be your forte I thought I would mention it since it has nothing to do with Scoopduck.

You’re conflating sexual identity with sexual orientation. Please check your hurtful hetero-normative assumptions at the gate. This is a safe space.
    Quite honestly I just wait for you to post now. You are basically my favorite poster of 2019. Before you ask, yes, I am trying to butter you up for sex.
    Gunt sex, best sex.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

guntlove said:

DJDuck said:

You’re conflating sexual identity with sexual orientation. Please check your hurtful hetero-normative assumptions at the gate. This is a safe space.
    Quite honestly I just wait for you to post now. You are basically my favorite poster of 2019. Before you ask, yes, I am trying to butter you up for sex.
    Djduck wants in ... If you guys are talking about sex.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,361
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

guntlove said:

DJDuck said:

Gunt sex, blessed day sex.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

DJDuck said:

You dont get this place. You might need to PM @IrishDuck22 to get dialed in.
    Meds don’t help either.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,913
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    animate said:

Swaye said:

guntlove said:

DJDuck said:

Djduck wants in ... If you guys are talking about sex.
    If we’re talking butt stuff, I’m in!!!! (Your butt)
  • Options
    guntloveguntlove Member Posts: 784
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye said:

guntlove said:

DJDuck said:

Back at you, @Swaye. You're one of the pillars of this prolapsed anus of a web forum.

gunt.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

lol Troy Dye is so bad.

He’s not a superstar but he’s not bad. I am interested to see him play next to someone competent and/or not severely undersized.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

Retwatted this

He ain't playing for Pete.

Really tired of the race talk. I don't know why he's not playing for UW but I know a few guys on the current team who would also RT that. Ty Jones holds very radical views on race, he plays for Pete.

Just because Sav'ell is being absolutely ridiculous does not mean we need to speculate about which black kids think Pete is racist.

I know DNC's post was not meant to be completely serious, but still.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    dnc said:

Retwatted this

That doesn't mean he's not fucking coming here! It just means he's against racism and white supremacy in our education system. No shit. Anybody on our team could retweet that and it wouldn't be a problem. I don't agree that "all whites are racist". But the main point was about American education white washing history to make it look like white people discovered everything and invented everything which is 100% on the money. It's a major problem with our education system and breeds white supremacy in the minds of white kids. World history needs to be a mandatory course so that everybody can learn about the contributions every civilization around the world has made to math, science, astrology, navigation, and technology. Most of the shit Europeans "invented" they stole from other places around the world or unknowingly "invented" something that had already been invented somewhere else a long time ago.

This is a kid we fucking want. Stop making excuses as to why he's committed to Oregon right now and might not come here. We want him and he's an OKG and all that bullshit. He's definitely enamored with the flash and Nike swag of Oregon, but I have to think he cares more about winning so it ain't over.
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,620
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

dnc said:

Retwatted this

That doesn't mean he's not fucking coming here! It just means he's against racism and white supremacy in our education system. No shit. Anybody on our team could retweet that and it wouldn't be a problem. I don't agree that "all whites are racist". But the main point was about American education white washing history to make it look like white people discovered everything and invented everything which is 100% on the money. It's a major problem with our education system and breeds white supremacy in the minds of white kids. World history needs to be a mandatory course so that everybody can learn about the contributions every civilization around the world has made to math, science, astrology, navigation, and technology. Most of the shit Europeans "invented" they stole from other places around the world or unknowingly "invented" something that had already been invented somewhere else a long time ago.

This is a kid we fucking want. Stop making excuses as to why he's committed to Oregon right now and might not come here. We want him and he's an OKG and all that bullshit. He's definitely enamored with the flash and Nike swag of Oregon, but I have to think he cares more about winning so it ain't over.
    Nobody should be arguing too hard about credit for astrology. Perhaps its viewed differently in Tac Town though.
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    chuck said:

dnc said:

Retwatted this

Nobody should be arguing too hard about credit for astrology. Perhaps its viewed differently in Tac Town though.
    It was the only way to navigate the Earth centuries ago as well as the only way to measure time. It was very important. Some of the things ancient civilizations understood about astrology was incredible.

And I'm not from fucking Tacoma. Some white people get triggered when white supremacy is disproven. Some of them just can't handle it. Your reaction makes you seem like one of those white guys.