Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden Navarrette, 4* 2020 OLB/WR, Norco (HS) CA (Offered 2/16/18)

Comments

• Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,911
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    Kids recruitment will be open until the day he signs on the line that is dotted.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

Petersen's stance has always been the same on it. If the kid decommits or reaches out to them, then he'll still recruit them.

How do people not get it by now? Or do they just choose not to get it so they can claim hypocrisy? He has no problem recruiting other school's commits if they are open to it because other schools never stop recruiting his commits. He has his own strict policy for his own commits that the majority of college football does't have for their commits. Why would he stop recruiting kids if he knows they aren't REALLY committed like his commits are? Nobody is REALLY committed to Oregon. They're all just soft commits that were suckered into committing but are still looking around and taking other visits. There's no such thing as an Oregon commit until Signing Day. Cam Williams says hi.
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Do as I say not as I do.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Kids recruitment will be open until the day he graduates.

• Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Navarrette Locked In?

https://scoopduck.com/s/3258/navarrette-locked-in

“I was supposed to visit Washington and Washington State but I decided not to.”

“There’s a change at Oregon and everyone’s noticing it.”
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

Lip service to an Oregon homer site. He'll start looking around again as soon as he watches what Auburn does to Oregon.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,360
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LL Coug J call back

There's a change coming. You can feel it

• Options

DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

Lip service to an Oregon homer site. He'll start looking around again as soon as he watches what Auburn does to Oregon.
    Whistling past the graveyard much? Of course you know more than JHop. He is pretty upfront about recruits. He says when we don’t have a chance or someone else leads etc. Denigrating something you know little about is not a smart move.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I guess you didn’t read the whole article and Navarrette’s quotes.

FYI Oregon has had some success recruiting D-1 Talent from Norco HS. Two current Ducks are Norco graduates and one was Jaden’s teammate.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    I would say the same for you. I AM used to it. I have been following this crap for way more years than you kid. You denigrate someone because of your great knowledge of Navarette’s commitment. What a hoot.

Wow you’re smart........Oregon is “Decommit U”😂😂. Now that is funny. So we have the 7th best recruiting class nationally in 2019 and the best class in the PAC 12.

Just think of where we would rank if we weren’t “Decommit U”!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha
  • Options
    AtomicDawgAtomicDawg Member Posts: 6,982
    DJDuck said:

I would say the same for you. I AM used to it. I have been following this crap for way more years than you kid. You denigrate someone because of your great knowledge of Navarette’s commitment. What a hoot.

Wow you’re smart........Oregon is “Decommit U”😂😂. Now that is funny. So we have the 7th best recruiting class nationally in 2019 and the best class in the PAC 12.

Hot recruiting smack talk.
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:

No, you don't have the 7th best recruiting class in the country. You have a bunch of overrated commits as usual and some guys who aren't really committed and will flip to other programs. Your highest rated "commit" is dropping a Top 7 soon for fuck sake. Holla at me in October and on Signing Day. UW will beat Oregon both on the field and in recruiting. It's just a more methodical approach UW takes to recruiting to avoid decommitments. We got Puka. We'll get Rosengarten. We might flip this kid if he's smart. If not, he'll still flip somewhere else before it's all said an done. In the real world, UW has been beating Oregon on the trail for a while now. Our roster is way more talented and deeper than yours. We'll take the real talent. Y'all can have internet star ratings. Deal?
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,563
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

You think Auburn blows Oregon the fuck out?