Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jaden Navarrette, 4* 2020 OLB/WR, Norco (HS) CA (Offered 2/16/18)

Comments

• Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited May 2019

DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

https://scoopduck.com/s/3258/navarrette-locked-in

“I was supposed to visit Washington and Washington State but I decided not to.”

“There’s a change at Oregon and everyone’s noticing it.”

Lip service to an Oregon homer site. He'll start looking around again as soon as he watches what Auburn does to Oregon.
    You think Auburn blows Oregon the fuck out?
    With ease. They'll use Oregon to make a statement. Oregon players will be shitting themselves. None of them have played in a big game environment like that.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Auburn’s DL is the best in the country. They are going to abuse Oregon up front.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    You think Oregon wins the “not a dry eye in the stands for Auburn announcer guy” game??

Fuuuuuuck to the NO.
  • Options
    lawsandllawsandl Member Posts: 1,555
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

Lip service to an Oregon homer site. He'll start looking around again as soon as he watches what Auburn does to Oregon.
    You think Auburn blows Oregon the fuck out?
    This is SAC. Are you surprised?
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:
    He couldn't have given less of a reason why he's committed to Oregon.

Edited because I'm not here to bash the kids.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Vultures never stop.

Good. Fuck you.
    When I googled pictures of circling vultures the second result was one holding a Starbucks cup, so it was kismet.

Second Jew outed. It's good to have Jews.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    DJDuck said:

I would say the same for you. I AM used to it. I have been following this crap for way more years than you kid. You denigrate someone because of your great knowledge of Navarette’s commitment. What a hoot.

Wow you’re smart........Oregon is “Decommit U”😂😂. Now that is funny. So we have the 7th best recruiting class nationally in 2019 and the best class in the PAC 12.

Just think of where we would rank if we weren’t “Decommit U”!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha

Easy there Turbo.
  • Options
    Founders Club

I’ve been drinking heavily, and when I saw that there were 21 new replies on this thread I knew I was in for a treat.

The treat is HIV, the precursor to AIDS. And it’s my favorite part of this here website.

The Enumclaw Truck Stop: Come for the teen boys, stay for the AIDS.
  • Options
    Founders Club
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,912
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited May 2019
    DJDuck said:

DJDuck said:

Navarrette Locked In?

Whistling past the graveyard much? Of course you know more than JHop. He is pretty upfront about recruits. He says when we don’t have a chance or someone else leads etc. Denigrating something you know little about is not a smart move.
    Jhops a fag and so are you for gurgling down every last drip of hearsay from his tip of “knowledge”
  • Options
    DJDuckDJDuck Member Posts: 5,970
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2019
    You guys are pretty obsessed with homosexuality on this site. Are you sure you don’t have some unresolved sexual identity issues? I know the last couple of years haven’t been quite up to your expectations in recruiting. Denying the obvious, name calling, doing the stompy feet dance does nothing to obfuscate your actual dearth of recruiting knowledge.

BTW I posted a video of Naverette talking recruiting in his own words. Since being thorough doesn’t seem to be your forte I thought I would mention it since it has nothing to do with Scoopduck.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,905
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    DJDuck said:

You guys are pretty obsessed with homosexuality on this site. Are you sure you don’t have some unresolved sexual identity issues? I know the last couple of years haven’t been quite up to your expectations in recruiting. Denying the obvious, name calling, doing the stompy feet dance does nothing to obfuscate your actual dearth of recruiting knowledge.

BTW I posted a video of Naverette talking recruiting in his own words. Since being thorough doesn’t seem to be your forte I thought I would mention it since it has nothing to do with Scoopduck.

You dont get this place. You might need to PM @IrishDuck22 to get dialed in.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

DJDuck said:

You dont get this place. You might need to PM @IrishDuck22 to get dialed in.
    He joined HH for the Tug. Not shocked that he is a shitty poster.
  • Options
    Founders Club

My sexuality is fluid. Sometimes I'm a little flamboyant other days I'm a heterosexual bigot.

Don't forget the days you are an attack chopper.