Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralen Trice, 3* 2019 BUCK, Glendale (O'Connor) AZ, (SUCK IT DOMERS!! BOW TO KWAT!!)

Comments

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

pat_hm said:

Mosster47 said:

That Townsend guy is Colt Lyerla's coke dealer. I am almost certain of that.

Colt is a heroin dude now. That shit is really good for forgetting that he fucked up, despite being born in a body designed by some test tube scientists who were trying to create a race of superhumans. They wasted all their energy on fast twitch muscles and totally forgot to put a brain in that in that sphere that rests on top of his shoulders.

I remember when MossterFS guaranteed me that Lyerla was going to get drafted ahead of ASJ.

Good tims.
    Let's get serious here. If Lyera wasn't into the powder he would have been the first TE taken. The guy is a super hero.
    I lost count the number of times you guys referred to him as “Bane.” I was told by Duck fans that he would be better than Gronk. That worked out well.
    I went to school there during the Gronk era and Lyerla was so much more physically impressive.

Drugs are undefeated.
    Is that why you're still here?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

pat_hm said:

Mosster47 said:

Colt is a heroin dude now. That shit is really good for forgetting that he fucked up, despite being born in a body designed by some test tube scientists who were trying to create a race of superhumans. They wasted all their energy on fast twitch muscles and totally forgot to put a brain in that in that sphere that rests on top of his shoulders.

I remember when MossterFS guaranteed me that Lyerla was going to get drafted ahead of ASJ.

Good tims.
    Let's get serious here. If Lyera wasn't into the powder he would have been the first TE taken. The guy is a super hero.
    I lost count the number of times you guys referred to him as “Bane.” I was told by Duck fans that he would be better than Gronk. That worked out well.
    I went to school there during the Gronk era and Lyerla was so much more physically impressive.

Drugs are undefeated.
    You've been shit lately. Do better.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

pat_hm said:

Mosster47 said:

Good tims.

Drugs are undefeated.
    You've been shit lately. Do better.
    Wash your face
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,259
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

Ma'ae sucks. Good testing numbers but awkward athletically. WDWHA.

Sure, StrongBad, sure.

He isn't awkward he is just raw and he will be playing in a stand up role so the things he does well like shedding blocks and running people down will translate right away. Pass rushing bend is all technique and time in the weight room which comes with practice.

No person that wants to keep their job would take Trice over Ma'ae.
    Our coaches are better than yours and that's what they're doing. UW was the first school to offer Trice before anybody knew who he was. I'll go with my evaluation and the UW coaches evaluations over anybody else's. I think Coach Pete will keep his job.

Oregon preemptively took UW's plan D guy.
    JFC, J, just delete this shit show account.
    Haven't deleted you yet so there's probably a backorder of deletions at this point.
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can't believe there's an 18 page thread about a buck prospect who should be about 25th on our list at that position.

UW is doing way better at recruiting what should be traditional, hand on the ground, DEs. There are several good ones on the roster right now. Instead *we're either moving them inside (String, Levi) or standing them up (Benning) and failing at recruiting the right guys for the standup edge positions.

There is a scenario where *we'd be better off without Malloe, Lake, Pete, Kwat, and Gregory and this is it. Cancel the program.
  • Options
    CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

I can't believe there's an 18 page thread about a buck prospect who should be about 25th on our list at that position.

UW is doing way better at recruiting what should be traditional, hand on the ground, DEs. There are several good ones on the roster right now. Instead *we're either moving them inside (String, Levi) or standing them up (Benning) and failing at recruiting the right guys for the standup edge positions.

There is a scenario where *we'd be better off without Malloe, Lake, Pete, Kwat, and Gregory and this is it. Cancel the program.

I disagree.

• Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,185
    Founders Club
    chuck said:

If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Shut down the program.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,008
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    chuck said:

Best scoring D in nation

STFU
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,628
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited October 2018

chuck said:

Best scoring D in nation

STFU
    No good bucks or sams. Giving up points to this schedule is as bad as owen. Fire everyone.

Also I'm impressed that only three doogs failed to recognize the intentional
  • Options
    rustysavagerustysavage Member Posts: 942

You try being from Hillsboro (hillsburrito)
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

You try being from Hillsboro (hillsburrito)
    Huh??
  • Options
    I just read a recent game report on Trice and it put a damper on things for me

Trice had 4 tkl's, 0 for loss.

Got one good hit on Rattler where he beat Baker but Rattler stood and delivered a strike to the pylon where an O'Conner DB committed pass interference to save a TD.

Besides that he had just 2 plays where he got a lil pressure but the LT forced him too deep and Rattler stepped up and easily avoided him.

Pinnacle ran at him 13 times. He had 2 tkls in those attempts and most times he was swallowed up by the LT and couldn't get off the block.

Most troubling, he has a bad motor in pursuit which is a big no no for a DROP. The ONE time he gave 100% in pursuit he actually caught Rattler before he got out of bounds... and committed a horse collar that gave Pinnacle a first down in the red zone. I do believe he has the physical ability because he was close to the play a lot but an Okwara type DE could have made an additional 6-7 plays.

He showed just two rush moves with no counters. Chop the hands and go around the outside or drop the shoulder on the inside in a bull rush trying to hit the gap (never worked). Starting outside and w/ a swim inside would have been the ticket because Rattler was stepping up into the pocket to pass or to take off through a hole (he had over 100 yds on scrambles, 0 designed runs).

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2019-recruiting-profiles/326297-19-az-wde-bralen-trice-offer-7.html#post2040865
  • Options

Crawfish said:

I just read a recent game report on Trice and it put a damper on things for me

Trice had 4 tkl's, 0 for loss.

Got one good hit on Rattler where he beat Baker but Rattler stood and delivered a strike to the pylon where an O'Conner DB committed pass interference to save a TD.

Besides that he had just 2 plays where he got a lil pressure but the LT forced him too deep and Rattler stepped up and easily avoided him.

Pinnacle ran at him 13 times. He had 2 tkls in those attempts and most times he was swallowed up by the LT and couldn't get off the block.

Most troubling, he has a bad motor in pursuit which is a big no no for a DROP. The ONE time he gave 100% in pursuit he actually caught Rattler before he got out of bounds... and committed a horse collar that gave Pinnacle a first down in the red zone. I do believe he has the physical ability because he was close to the play a lot but an Okwara type DE could have made an additional 6-7 plays.

He showed just two rush moves with no counters. Chop the hands and go around the outside or drop the shoulder on the inside in a bull rush trying to hit the gap (never worked). Starting outside and w/ a swim inside would have been the ticket because Rattler was stepping up into the pocket to pass or to take off through a hole (he had over 100 yds on scrambles, 0 designed runs).

http://www.irishenvy.com/forums/2019-recruiting-profiles/326297-19-az-wde-bralen-trice-offer-7.html#post2040865
    Thats why its a good thing pete and co coach folks up. Beulow has motor, consistency and technique issues too and aint nobody complaining.

The author said he liked Trice's physical ability. Coaches got the rest.
    You are right, Coach Pete is good at developing players. I am happy now. Thanks for the cheer.