Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bralen Trice, 3* 2019 BUCK, Glendale (O'Connor) AZ, (SUCK IT DOMERS!! BOW TO KWAT!!)

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ma'ae sucks. Good testing numbers but awkward athletically. WDWHA.

Try harder. Doog.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Sure, StrongBad, sure.

He isn't awkward he is just raw and he will be playing in a stand up role so the things he does well like shedding blocks and running people down will translate right away. Pass rushing bend is all technique and time in the weight room which comes with practice.

No person that wants to keep their job would take Trice over Ma'ae.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

That Townsend guy is Colt Lyerla's coke dealer. I am almost certain of that.

Colt is a heroin dude now. That shit is really good for forgetting that he fucked up, despite being born in a body designed by some test tube scientists who were trying to create a race of superhumans. They wasted all their energy on fast twitch muscles and totally forgot to put a brain in that in that sphere that rests on top of his shoulders.

I never liked him because I find it hard to pronounce his last name.
  • Options

Colt is a heroin dude now. That shit is really good for forgetting that he fucked up, despite being born in a body designed by some test tube scientists who were trying to create a race of superhumans. They wasted all their energy on fast twitch muscles and totally forgot to put a brain in that in that sphere that rests on top of his shoulders.

I never liked him because I find it hard to pronounce his last name.
    Pretty sure he struggles with it, too.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Michael Sam got drafted that year. The NFL was ready for their first open power bottom, but were hesitant to waste a draft pick on a guy who sucks with his nose.

APAG weeps
  • Options
    edited September 2018

I remember when MossterFS guaranteed me that Lyerla was going to get drafted ahead of ASJ.

Good tims.

Michael Sam got drafted that year. The NFL was ready for their first open power bottom, but were hesitant to waste a draft pick on a guy who sucks with his nose.

Maybe so, but you're gonna look real stupid when Clam millen gets drafted in the first round. It's already a done deal.
  • Options

I remember when MossterFS guaranteed me that Lyerla was going to get drafted ahead of ASJ.

Good tims.
    Let's get serious here. If Lyera wasn't into the powder he would have been the first TE taken. The guy is a super hero.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Lyerla was a piece of shit that harmed team morale. I was glad when he left.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    edited September 2018
    Mosster47 said:

Sure, StrongBad, sure.

He isn't awkward he is just raw and he will be playing in a stand up role so the things he does well like shedding blocks and running people down will translate right away. Pass rushing bend is all technique and time in the weight room which comes with practice.

Our coaches are better than yours and that's what they're doing. UW was the first school to offer Trice before anybody knew who he was. I'll go with my evaluation and the UW coaches evaluations over anybody else's. I think Coach Pete will keep his job.

Oregon preemptively took UW's plan D guy.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Sure, StrongBad, sure.

Our coaches are better than yours and that's what they're doing. UW was the first school to offer Trice before anybody knew who he was. I'll go with my evaluation and the UW coaches evaluations over anybody else's. I think Coach Pete will keep his job.

Oregon preemptively took UW's plan D guy.
    JFC, J, just delete this shit show account.
  • Options
    pat_hm said:

Mosster47 said:

Good tims.
    Let's get serious here. If Lyera wasn't into the powder he would have been the first TE taken. The guy is a super hero.
    I lost count the number of times you guys referred to him as “Bane.” I was told by Duck fans that he would be better than Gronk. That worked out well.
    I went to school there during the Gronk era and Lyerla was so much more physically impressive.

Drugs are undefeated.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    Mosster47 said:

pat_hm said:

Mosster47 said:

Good tims.
    I lost count the number of times you guys referred to him as “Bane.” I was told by Duck fans that he would be better than Gronk. That worked out well.
    I went to school there during the Gronk era and Lyerla was so much more physically impressive.

Drugs are undefeated.
    He's a really impressive loser.