Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fox News is My Source

124»

Comments

• Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

After more than a year and millions in taxpayer money, 13 Russians, larping Facebook ads are indicted. The same Russian Facebook ads that were released in November 2017 by the House Intelligence Committee.

This Special Counsel is still a shit show.

Russian meddling is beyond dispute: The Steele dossier, paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

And the special counsel keeps going, and going, and going....

He’s not going away. You ok with that? You sound a little disturbed.
    I look forward to Mueller uncovering more egregious crimes like this. It's clear Mueller had to do something in light of the Nunes and Grassley-Graham memo. He is being exposed as a fraud, and his own indictment proved it.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

After more than a year and millions in taxpayer money, 13 Russians, larping Facebook ads are indicted. The same Russian Facebook ads that were released in November 2017 by the House Intelligence Committee.

Russian meddling is beyond dispute: The Steele dossier, paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

I look forward to Mueller uncovering more egregious crimes like this. It's clear Mueller had to do something in light of the Nunes and Grassley-Graham memo. He is being exposed as a fraud, and his own indictment proved it.
    You make zero sense. Time to take a walk and get some perspective.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter
    The amount of pearl-clutching over Russian attempts to propagandize us(?) all of sudden. They’ve been doing this in various forms for decades. Maybe they were better this time. Maybe they were worse at covering their tracks. Maybe this time they tried to help the wrong person.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

The amount of pearl-clutching over Russian attempts to propagandize us(?) all of sudden. They’ve been doing this in various forms for decades. Maybe they were better this time. Maybe they were worse at covering their tracks. Maybe this time they tried to help the wrong person.

Who knows? We are sure to find out eventually, now that the special counsel cannot and will not ever be fired. I’m looking forward to hearing what comes next. You?
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam

Dude61 said:

Dude61 said:

You make zero sense. Time to take a walk and get some perspective.
    You need to read the Nunes and Grassley memo's. Then get some real perspective.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Liddle Adam Schiffty now blaming the Obama admin. Trump thanked him for his service two hours ago. No, you won’t find that on Fake news.

No, I’m not going to make it easy for you. Some of you might be smart enuff to find it though. Good luck!
    doogie said:

Liddle Adam Schiffty now blaming the Obama admin. Trump thanked him for his service two hours ago. No, you won’t find that on Fake news.

No, I’m not going to make it easy for you. Some of you might be smart enuff to find it though. Good luck!

So Schiff’s credibility is confirmed and mueller cannot and will not be fired now. I’m glad we’re all on the same page for the next chapters.
    Mueller works for Trump. He can be fired at-will.

Nice of you to favor the Russian agenda and Dem politics >>> 17 Dead children.

You’re allegience is clear.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    Dud61 thinks Russians are
    doogie said:

Mueller works for Trump. He can be fired at-will.

Nice of you to favor the Russian agenda and Dem politics >>> 17 Dead children.

You’re allegience is clear.

doogie is busting out all the Putin-approved talking points this morning. Apparently, now he's ready to talk about guns and disarming the American gun owner. Just like Putin would like done.

Sounds like Schiff is now someone doogie listens to, and Trump's too big a pussy to fire Mueller.

lol

edited February 2018
    You’re doing exactly what Putin wants. Keep it up, shill

#resist
    doogie said:

#resist

Putin is laughing his ass off!
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

#resist

You'd know what Putin wants, you fucking troll.

#resist, Faggot!

Continue your unabashed support of Putin
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member Posts: 8,667 Standard Supporter

they had to get more open about it because the unions here weren't swaying (not Swayeing as a native) enough elections