Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fox News is My Source

Comments

• 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

I can’t quite figure out why Trump’s not enforcing the sanctions. It’s a real mystery.

You bring up a very valid point. Honestly, It's curious. Trump's explanation, as far as I know is something along the lines of what we're doing already is working. Even as a Trump load swallower, it's not fitting nicely in my perfect little world. But I'm far from thinking Trump is a colluder.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

89ute said:

89ute said:

If posting nasty things about Hillary is wrong I don't want to be right

Maybe Mueller should close up shop.

Or look at which campaign actually did collude with Russia on the fake dossier and on Uranium 1

That would be something

Let's clean it up here guys. This isn't rocket science (something the Russians are great as BTW). Either the Russians meddled BIGLY in the election or they did not. The evidence suggests the latter and that alone merits and investigation. Moving on, either Trump and his campaign colluded to with the Ruskies or they did not. Let it play out and if no collusion or obstruction is found, we can all move the fuck on.

Re: Uranium 1, the Clintons must be the greatest fucking criminal masterminds of all time, because for 30 years I've been hearing about this scandal or that scandal and nothing ever sticks. Get a fucking indictment against them or don't already. Christ.

What are you doing here my Beehive Bro? I thought you'd be at the Mitt Romney campaign announcement rally.
    Not until he agrees to swallow Trump's load.
    NEVER! Mitt's my boy; voted for him in 2008 primary and in 2012. Stood behind him in line once at the cafeteria at Deer Valley. Best head of hair of any politician in our time.
    Shitty debater and campaigner though. Not Dole bad but right along the lines of McCain, GHWB 2nd campaign bad.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849

I can’t quite figure out why Trump’s not enforcing the sanctions. It’s a real mystery.

It's gotta be due to him owing the Russians Billions.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club
    Apparently there was no impact from the meddling so that makes me feel better. Carry on.

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117

Apparently there was no impact from the meddling so that makes me feel better. Carry on.

So Donny Two Scoops is finally acknowledging that Russia meddled in our election after insisting it was a hoax for the last couple years? Daddy Putin isn't going to be happy!
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

So Donny Two Scoops is finally acknowledging that Russia meddled in our election after insisting it was a hoax for the last couple years? Daddy Putin isn't going to be happy!
    June 2017

The hoax is collusion.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

Or look at which campaign actually did collude with Russia on the fake dossier and on Uranium 1

That would be something

Let's clean it up here guys. This isn't rocket science (something the Russians are great as BTW). Either the Russians meddled BIGLY in the election or they did not. The evidence suggests the latter and that alone merits and investigation. Moving on, either Trump and his campaign colluded to with the Ruskies or they did not. Let it play out and if no collusion or obstruction is found, we can all move the fuck on.

Re: Uranium 1, the Clintons must be the greatest fucking criminal masterminds of all time, because for 30 years I've been hearing about this scandal or that scandal and nothing ever sticks. Get a fucking indictment against them or don't already. Christ.

What are you doing here my Beehive Bro? I thought you'd be at the Mitt Romney campaign announcement rally.
    Why do you hate Utah "values"? Mitt wants to bring them to Washington. Trump is the antithesis of them.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

POTUS’ response to a serious national security incursion: “I am not a crook!”

Sounds like a guy totally in charge, able to respond effectively to national security threats, and not at all scared like a little bitch..
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club

Sounds like a guy totally in charge, able to respond effectively to national security threats, and not at all scared like a little bitch..
    I'm not sure the FBI track record would have anyone scared in the least that the august organization could find its ass with its hands. Great job in Florida. And San Bernardino. And Orlando. And Boston.

I'm not sure the FBI track record would have anyone scared in the least that the august organization could find its ass with its hands. Great job in Florida. And San Bernardino. And Orlando. And Boston.

More incompetent—trump or the fbi?

Who you got?

Possibly a rhetorical question at this point...
    edited February 2018

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

NEVER! Mitt's my boy; voted for him in 2008 primary and in 2012. Stood behind him in line once at the cafeteria at Deer Valley. Best head of hair of any politician in our time.
    Mitt won me (and practically every Utahn) over when rode in like a white knight and whipped the SL Olympics into shape. I voted for him in 2012 too, but at the end of the day, he's just another politician controlled by the party, donors and special interests.

Mitt's anti Trump speech at the Hinkley Institute infuriated me. He literally tried to convince Utahns to not vote for Trump. We know how that turned out. On top of that, he was one of the first ones to tuck his dick between his butt cheeks, show up at Trump Tower and suck up for a cabinet job.

Outside of Park City and Salt Lake City, Utah is Trump cuntry in an Alabama kind of way. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles this in his campaign. Correct me if I'm wrong, but It seems to me Mitt has not muttered a negative word about Trump since then.

First Utah senate campaigner who says "I stand with Trump" will have this thing locked up.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

Mitt won me (and practically every Utahn) over when rode in like a white knight and whipped the SL Olympics into shape. I voted for him in 2012 too, but at the end of the day, he's just another politician controlled by the party, donors and special interests.

Mitt's anti Trump speech at the Hinkley Institute infuriated me. He literally tried to convince Utahns to not vote for Trump. We know how that turned out. On top of that, he was one of the first ones to tuck his dick between his butt cheeks, show up at Trump Tower and suck up for a cabinet job.

Outside of Park City and Salt Lake City, Utah is Trump cuntry in an Alabama kind of way. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles this in his campaign. Correct me if I'm wrong, but It seems to me Mitt has not muttered a negative word about Trump since then.

First Utah senate campaigner who says "I stand with Trump" will have this thing locked up.
    Being that I'm what they used to call a liberal or moderate Republican, I secretly hoped for something like the Liberal Republican who was guv-ner of Massachusetts, as opposed to the 2008- 12 version towing the party line. He did some sucking up to Trump, but certainly never veered anywhere near Paul Ryan / Mitchy territory.

And being a Parkite I'll never align politically with them folks from Heber, Coalville, Kamas, etc.
    Hot Utah talk!

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

Being that I'm what they used to call a liberal or moderate Republican, I secretly hoped for something like the Liberal Republican who was guv-ner of Massachusetts, as opposed to the 2008- 12 version towing the party line. He did some sucking up to Trump, but certainly never veered anywhere near Paul Ryan / Mitchy territory.

And being a Parkite I'll never align politically with them folks from Heber, Coalville, Kamas, etc.
    I've been pulled from extreme left (voted Mondale, Dukakis, B.Clinton, Perot, Gore, Kerry, ...) up until Hillary lost to Berry. Yes, I actually wanted Hillary. But Berry put an abrupt end to my lefty ways.

Sounds to me like you're almost there Snow. I'll give you say ... another 3-5 years and you'll be full red neck. It's great!
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,240 Standard Supporter
    Evidently the Russian are pissed Trump won.

The real question is how much have they paid Hondo and is he connected to Uranium One?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

I thought Mormons accepted minorities now?
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sledog said:

Evidently the Russian are pissed Trump won.

The real question is how much have they paid Hondo and is he connected to Uranium One?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html

Why would they be pissed? Trump is the only reason the sanctions against them havent been implemented