Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fox News is My Source

Comments

• Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,861
    edited February 2018
    Utah can suck a
    Although I do have the itch to go snowboarding soon
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072

Apparently there was no impact from the meddling so that makes me feel better. Carry on.

So Donny Two Scoops is finally acknowledging that Russia meddled in our election after insisting it was a hoax for the last couple years? Daddy Putin isn't going to be happy!
    June 2017

The hoax is collusion.
    People forget.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

If posting nasty things about Hillary is wrong I don't want to be right

Maybe Mueller should close up shop.

Or look at which campaign actually did collude with Russia on the fake dossier and on Uranium 1

That would be something

Let's clean it up here guys. This isn't rocket science (something the Russians are great as BTW). Either the Russians meddled BIGLY in the election or they did not. The evidence suggests the latter and that alone merits and investigation. Moving on, either Trump and his campaign colluded to with the Ruskies or they did not. Let it play out and if no collusion or obstruction is found, we can all move the fuck on.

Re: Uranium 1, the Clintons must be the greatest fucking criminal masterminds of all time, because for 30 years I've been hearing about this scandal or that scandal and nothing ever sticks. Get a fucking indictment against them or don't already. Christ.

What are you doing here my Beehive Bro? I thought you'd be at the Mitt Romney campaign announcement rally.
    Not until he agrees to swallow Trump's load.
    NEVER! Mitt's my boy; voted for him in 2008 primary and in 2012. Stood behind him in line once at the cafeteria at Deer Valley. Best head of hair of any politician in our time.
    Mitt won me (and practically every Utahn) over when rode in like a white knight and whipped the SL Olympics into shape. I voted for him in 2012 too, but at the end of the day, he's just another politician controlled by the party, donors and special interests.

Mitt's anti Trump speech at the Hinkley Institute infuriated me. He literally tried to convince Utahns to not vote for Trump. We know how that turned out. On top of that, he was one of the first ones to tuck his dick between his butt cheeks, show up at Trump Tower and suck up for a cabinet job.

Outside of Park City and Salt Lake City, Utah is Trump cuntry in an Alabama kind of way. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles this in his campaign. Correct me if I'm wrong, but It seems to me Mitt has not muttered a negative word about Trump since then.

First Utah senate campaigner who says "I stand with Trump" will have this thing locked up.
    You misspelled Huntsman.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499
    Welcome to 1 year ago.

Snoozer.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,239 Standard Supporter

Sledog said:

Evidently the Russian are pissed Trump won.

The real question is how much have they paid Hondo and is he connected to Uranium One?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html

Why would they be pissed? Trump is the only reason the sanctions against them havent been implemented

Sledog said:

The real question is how much have they paid Hondo and is he connected to Uranium One?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/02/16/indictment-reveals-russians-also-organized-anti-trump-rallies-after-election.html

Why would they be pissed? Trump is the only reason the sanctions against them havent been implemented
    Then why would they pay for anti trump rallies?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club
    edited February 2018
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

It's called ballz in the face. The goal has always been to fuck with the USA. Ruskies are sore losers.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,110
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Because they like the US fighting against themselves.
  • doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Simple solution. Stop #resist-ing and start doing your part
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogie said:

Simple solution. Stop #resist-ing and start doing your part

Exactly what I'd expect a Russian-paid troll to say.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

Or look at which campaign actually did collude with Russia on the fake dossier and on Uranium 1

That would be something

Let's clean it up here guys. This isn't rocket science (something the Russians are great as BTW). Either the Russians meddled BIGLY in the election or they did not. The evidence suggests the latter and that alone merits and investigation. Moving on, either Trump and his campaign colluded to with the Ruskies or they did not. Let it play out and if no collusion or obstruction is found, we can all move the fuck on.

Re: Uranium 1, the Clintons must be the greatest fucking criminal masterminds of all time, because for 30 years I've been hearing about this scandal or that scandal and nothing ever sticks. Get a fucking indictment against them or don't already. Christ.

What are you doing here my Beehive Bro? I thought you'd be at the Mitt Romney campaign announcement rally.
    NEVER! Mitt's my boy; voted for him in 2008 primary and in 2012. Stood behind him in line once at the cafeteria at Deer Valley. Best head of hair of any politician in our time.
    Mitt won me (and practically every Utahn) over when rode in like a white knight and whipped the SL Olympics into shape. I voted for him in 2012 too, but at the end of the day, he's just another politician controlled by the party, donors and special interests.

Mitt's anti Trump speech at the Hinkley Institute infuriated me. He literally tried to convince Utahns to not vote for Trump. We know how that turned out. On top of that, he was one of the first ones to tuck his dick between his butt cheeks, show up at Trump Tower and suck up for a cabinet job.

Outside of Park City and Salt Lake City, Utah is Trump cuntry in an Alabama kind of way. It's going to be interesting to see how he handles this in his campaign. Correct me if I'm wrong, but It seems to me Mitt has not muttered a negative word about Trump since then.

First Utah senate campaigner who says "I stand with Trump" will have this thing locked up.
    Being that I'm what they used to call a liberal or moderate Republican, I secretly hoped for something like the Liberal Republican who was guv-ner of Massachusetts, as opposed to the 2008- 12 version towing the party line. He did some sucking up to Trump, but certainly never veered anywhere near Paul Ryan / Mitchy territory.

And being a Parkite I'll never align politically with them folks from Heber, Coalville, Kamas, etc.
    I've been pulled from extreme left (voted Mondale, Dukakis, B.Clinton, Perot, Gore, Kerry, ...) up until Hillary lost to Berry. Yes, I actually wanted Hillary. But Berry put an abrupt end to my lefty ways.

Sounds to me like you're almost there Snow. I'll give you say ... another 3-5 years and you'll be full red neck. It's great!
    You got me pegged all wrong. I was a good little, young Republican most of my life. But I never left the GOP, rather, the GOP left me.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,488 Standard Supporter

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

Being that I'm what they used to call a liberal or moderate Republican, I secretly hoped for something like the Liberal Republican who was guv-ner of Massachusetts, as opposed to the 2008- 12 version towing the party line. He did some sucking up to Trump, but certainly never veered anywhere near Paul Ryan / Mitchy territory.

And being a Parkite I'll never align politically with them folks from Heber, Coalville, Kamas, etc.
    I've been pulled from extreme left (voted Mondale, Dukakis, B.Clinton, Perot, Gore, Kerry, ...) up until Hillary lost to Berry. Yes, I actually wanted Hillary. But Berry put an abrupt end to my lefty ways.

Sounds to me like you're almost there Snow. I'll give you say ... another 3-5 years and you'll be full red neck. It's great!
    You got me pegged all wrong. I was a good little, young Republican most of my life. But I never left the GOP, rather, the GOP left me.
    You said pegged
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

You said pegged
    He was trying to trigger sledog who loves a good pegging.

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

You said pegged
    Damn I'm smooth.
    edited February 2018
    I'm not familiar with the dude at a haven't done a proper vetting. All that said, Jake Browning sucks, and this is a great Twitter solo thread.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,669 Standard Supporter
    89ute said:

89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

First Utah senate campaigner who says "I stand with TrumpI'm for armpit and anal" will have this thing locked up.
  • insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So if they are against Trump and now that he's acknowledged they tried to fuck with our election, what's stopping him from implementing the sanctions and trying to prevent them from meddling again this fall?
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So if they are against Trump and now that he's acknowledged they tried to fuck with our election, what's stopping him from implementing the sanctions and trying to prevent them from meddling again this fall?
    lol - if Barack Obama had ever failed to implement a law passed by an overwhelming majority in congress, Fox News would be on a 24 hour “this is a coup” coverage.

If it had to do with a foreign national power who’d demonstrably attempted to influence our elections in his favor, Fox News would be calling for him to be hung for treason.

Oddly, they don’t seem too upset about Trump, though.

Just one of those mysterious things! We will never know why.
    Trump and Ryan are meeting next week to discuss the 2018 legislative agenda. Should be a pretty short conversation.
  • Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,248 Swaye's Wigwam
    After more than a year and millions in taxpayer money, 13 Russians, larping Facebook ads are indicted. The same Russian Facebook ads that were released in November 2017 by the House Intelligence Committee.

This Special Counsel is still a shit show.

Russian meddling is beyond dispute: The Steele dossier, paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

• CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Dude61 said:

After more than a year and millions in taxpayer money, 13 Russians, larping Facebook ads are indicted. The same Russian Facebook ads that were released in November 2017 by the House Intelligence Committee.

This Special Counsel is still a shit show.

Russian meddling is beyond dispute: The Steele dossier, paid for by Hillary and the DNC.

And the special counsel keeps going, and going, and going....

He’s not going away. You ok with that? You sound a little disturbed.