Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    This is a nothingburger. The real conspiracy is Uranium One. When will we get a special counsel for that?
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 35,032 Founders Club

This is a nothingburger. The real conspiracy is Uranium One. When will we get a special counsel for that?

I'm no law dog, but in legal terms, I don't believe indictments constitute nothing burger.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    They are Russians. I was promised Trump

Uranium 1 is also Russians influencing policy. Direct to the Clintons

I'm no law dog, but in legal terms, I don't believe indictments constitute nothing burger.
    Fake Indictments! The Russian investigation is phony and so unfair. Trump won the election with the largest electoral landslide of all time, bigly!
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    edited February 2018
    This is a nothing burger. We already knew they had been spreading fake news through internet sites, chat rooms, social media, etc.. If they can prove that the Trump team had coordinated with them then they would have something, but they can't. That's the problem with your "something" burger.

If there is something about them hacking voting systems, impacting the electoral vote, then that would also constitute as a something burger. But that isn't the case.

Nobody is arguing that the Russian's weren't spreading false information through the internet.
    When it comes to determining nothingburgers vs somethingburgers, I'll go with Mueller rather than political pundits on this cesspool
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,965
    Some of the examples of these specific groups "supporting Trump":

https://www.thedailybeast.com/exclusive-russians-impersonated-real-american-muslims-to-stir-chaos-on-facebook-and-instagram

The Russians did nothing but fan the extremes on both sides...and from the looks of what they pushed it sounds a lot like Boobs, HondoFS and a few others are caught up with the Russians...
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,660 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Let us enjoy our game day champion t-shirts for a while.
    Made me laugh
    dnc said:

dflea said:

Let us enjoy our game day champion t-shirts for a while.
    One thing to bring Duck fans and Huskies fans together. Join up for a huge bonfire fueled by Gameday Champions and 12-0 t-shirts.
    I'd also incinerate all BONEM shirts, but spare the "We Beat Idaho" ones.
    I wish there was a Hardcore Husky T-Shirt store. I would buy them ALL. Cash grab idea @DerekJohnson ? Maybe instead of a shitty little badge we can get some we beat Idaho shirts?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

If posting nasty things about Hillary is wrong I don't want to be right

Maybe Mueller should close up shop.

Or look at which campaign actually did collude with Russia on the fake dossier and on Uranium 1

That would be something

Let's clean it up here guys. This isn't rocket science (something the Russians are great as BTW). Either the Russians meddled BIGLY in the election or they did not. The evidence suggests the latter and that alone merits and investigation. Moving on, either Trump and his campaign colluded to with the Ruskies or they did not. Let it play out and if no collusion or obstruction is found, we can all move the fuck on.

Re: Uranium 1, the Clintons must be the greatest fucking criminal masterminds of all time, because for 30 years I've been hearing about this scandal or that scandal and nothing ever sticks. Get a fucking indictment against them or don't already. Christ.

89ute said:

Or look at which campaign actually did collude with Russia on the fake dossier and on Uranium 1

That would be something

Let's clean it up here guys. This isn't rocket science (something the Russians are great as BTW). Either the Russians meddled BIGLY in the election or they did not. The evidence suggests the latter and that alone merits and investigation. Moving on, either Trump and his campaign colluded to with the Ruskies or they did not. Let it play out and if no collusion or obstruction is found, we can all move the fuck on.

Re: Uranium 1, the Clintons must be the greatest fucking criminal masterminds of all time, because for 30 years I've been hearing about this scandal or that scandal and nothing ever sticks. Get a fucking indictment against them or don't already. Christ.

What are you doing here my Beehive Bro? I thought you'd be at the Mitt Romney campaign announcement rally.
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018

89ute said:

That would be something

What are you doing here my Beehive Bro? I thought you'd be at the Mitt Romney campaign announcement rally.
    Not until he agrees to swallow Trump's load.
    89ute said:

89ute said:

That would be something

Not until he agrees to swallow Trump's load.
    NEVER! Mitt's my boy; voted for him in 2008 primary and in 2012. Stood behind him in line once at the cafeteria at Deer Valley. Best head of hair of any politician in our time.