Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Laiatu Latu, 4* 2019 BUCK, Carmichael (Jesuit), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

He's a buck. How many defensive tackles do you think we can play? Just because he can get to 300 doesn't mean he will or should.

You don't limit this kids physical potential or force him to starve himself to fit a position for smaller guys. He's a DT/DE all the way. He'll be 290+ after one year in UW's weight room. Not a Buck. We got Tryon, Zion, and Trice lined up at Buck. We're good.
    You think he's gonna gain 20-30 lbs in one year of weight training? And the alternative to that is to "starve"? JFC. Latu is easily over 20% bodyfat. Probably closer to 30%. If you don't think he can get stronger without gaining weight you don't know shit. We've seen plenty of kids get leaner after they get here. Rapp dropped almost 10 lbs this off-season. You really think that limited his physical potential? More weight isn't always better. HTH.
    One of your more retarded posts. Yes motherfucker, big fucking Poly kids can gain muscle way faster and easier than regular ass white people like yourself. 20 pounds of muscle gain in a year for a huge Poly kid is nothing. He already went from 235 to 270. He doesn't have that much body fat to lose to be in the normal body fat percentage range of NFL defensive lineman with a similar frame. His genetics are his genetics. You put him in the weight room he's gonna make gains.

Rapp is a fucking safety. What the fuck are you doing comparing a safety to a defensive lineman? Rapp lost about 10 pounds of body fat to get faster with his muscle growth potential already being maxed out. I'm talking about a defensive lineman who hasn't reached his muscle growth potential and is going to make muscle gains in the weight room. It's inevitable and he's going to gain more muscle weight than the fat weight he loses. He's a defensive lineman. Why are you fighting it?
    You should never be allowed to live alone. You need a nurse.
    Not a very alpha poast, Don’t you agree @RaceBannon ?
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,918
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Some morning gems:

Lol, well at least ppl can stop saying Helton is “great recruiter”, a “closer”, and “Chris Petersen can’t recruit”.

Didn’t we ditch Thibodeaux for Latu? Embarrassing we couldn’t even get latu

Is USC going to land a single plan A recruit outside of WR?
    Clay and Swann deserve every second of the ass kicking they’re getting this week

Ever since the Tuipulotu get down that boy Pedersen been try'na stick it to 'SC on the recruitin' front, i've been noticin' the HEAD 2 HEADS that Washington's been winnin

Add to this loss our woeful OL recruting. We only got two last year: Dedich who redshirted and a low rated project who has a way to go.
    So far we have lost the best offensive lineman from Los Angeles, Orange and San Bernardino counties. Unforgivable. We seem to be getting worse in every facet of the game

Then there is two pages of fighting about whether Nansen should be fired because he’s the Poly whisperer and can’t seem to do his only job since he’s clearly not a good LB coach.

I love it!
  • Options
    Marlon’s revenge
  • Options

He's a buck. How many defensive tackles do you think we can play? Just because he can get to 300 doesn't mean he will or should.

You don't limit this kids physical potential or force him to starve himself to fit a position for smaller guys. He's a DT/DE all the way. He'll be 290+ after one year in UW's weight room. Not a Buck. We got Tryon, Zion, and Trice lined up at Buck. We're good.
    You think he's gonna gain 20-30 lbs in one year of weight training? And the alternative to that is to "starve"? JFC. Latu is easily over 20% bodyfat. Probably closer to 30%. If you don't think he can get stronger without gaining weight you don't know shit. We've seen plenty of kids get leaner after they get here. Rapp dropped almost 10 lbs this off-season. You really think that limited his physical potential? More weight isn't always better. HTH.
    One of your more retarded posts. Yes motherfucker, big fucking Poly kids can gain muscle way faster and easier than regular ass white people like yourself. 20 pounds of muscle gain in a year for a huge Poly kid is nothing. He already went from 235 to 270. He doesn't have that much body fat to lose to be in the normal body fat percentage range of NFL defensive lineman with a similar frame. His genetics are his genetics. You put him in the weight room he's gonna make gains.

Rapp is a fucking safety. What the fuck are you doing comparing a safety to a defensive lineman? Rapp lost about 10 pounds of body fat to get faster with his muscle growth potential already being maxed out. I'm talking about a defensive lineman who hasn't reached his muscle growth potential and is going to make muscle gains in the weight room. It's inevitable and he's going to gain more muscle weight than the fat weight he loses. He's a defensive lineman. Why are you fighting it?
    Poly's may gain muscle faster but they aren't super human. He will not gain 20 pounds of muscle in one year unless he is on some lethal stack of Anavar, Trenbolone, and TRT which he wont be.
    Dude socha definitely getting these boys on the program. Praise Allah
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Poly's may gain muscle faster but they aren't super human. He will not gain 20 pounds of muscle in one year unless he is on some lethal stack of Anavar, Trenbolone, and TRT which he wont be.

I'm not saying he will. But if the coaches want him to it's not that crazy.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    edited December 2018

Crawfish said:

I'm not getting my hopes up and not saying shit about this until it happens.

He's already committed.

ZoneUW said:

ZoneUW said:

haie said:

Passion said:

Swaye said:

Fuck I wish Danny Hammers had been here....
    If these kids were smart (and I know Kalepo is) they would arrange a time to be in one place this weekend and telephone Heimuli. All of them could pass around the phone and tell him how much they wish he was there.
    If these kids were smart (and I know Kalepo is) they would telephone Heimuli and proclaim how awesome Seattle weed is, how many hot Asians they see at UW, and how everyone is popping off and winning vagina trophies while Oregon and SC are playing in the fucking Redbox bowl and doing nothing.
    Hot asian superiority guy here: Asian Co-eds at USC and UCLA are preferable.
    UCI or die.
    Also, Pics?
    UCI Kappa zeta something.

UCI is like Wazzu for Asians. Dumb good looking girls with daddy issues and fast strategy asians that only got a 3.66 GPA instead of a 4.6
    If we're looking down upon people who have a 3.66 GPA then I'm out.
    I’m so stupid I got busted for weed in Colorado.
    Obvious fix.

• Options
    dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179

We did it to Benning and for the same reasons.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why do you hate rhino cock yogurt?

This year sure feels differently than 2-3 years ago, what a fucking relief to have reached this type of production.

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Holy ballz btp. I specifically cited finding some one over 21 to buy you weed, not alcohol. See what happens when you don’t listen to your Dads.

Enjoy the hangover son!

I’m BTP I don’t get hungover. Being young is like being on steroids.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Malloe fucks. Kwat now fucks?
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Some of you are fucking idiots. This kid is not a fucking Buck. He's as big or bigger than Stephon Wright and Drake Jackson. He's gonna keep getting bigger. He's the fifth defensive lineman in this class whether you like it or not. It's awesome. It's great. Another elite defensive lineman. Stop trying to fit a square peg into a round hole. He's not an OLB that will be standing up on the edge and sometimes dropping into coverage. Just stop with the stupidity. And stop mentioning Latu and Benning in the same fucking sentence. Benning is nowhere near this kid athletically.