Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Laiatu Latu, 4* 2019 BUCK, Carmichael (Jesuit), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

FUCK YES!! I LOVE CHRIS PETERSEN!! I LOVE THIS PROGRUM!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! KWAT CAN FUCKING CROOT NOW BITCHES!! ITS FUCKING OVER!! CHRIST PETERSEN IS THE BEST CORCH IN TE CUNTRY DAMMIT! WATCH TE FUCK OUT HOES!

FUCK U!!! FOR BEING TOO STUPID NOT TO GET INTO UW. my retarded ass got in
    IN MY DEFENSE I GOT A 1500 on MY SAT AND SOMEHOW DIDNT GET IN. A 3.2 GPA WILL DO IT TO YA I GUESS. FUCK UW FOR ACCEPTING IN STATE STUDENTS AT A LOWER CLIP THAN OUT OF STATE KIDS. FUCK ADMISSIONS BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS FOOTBALL PROGRUM. IT WILL FOREVER HAVE MY HEART. I CAN ALWAYS GO BACK FOR GRAD SCHOOL ANYWAYS. BUT GO FUCKING DWAGS AND EAT MY FUCKING ASS.
    i like to pretend that night did not happen
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,799
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

FUCK YES!! I LOVE CHRIS PETERSEN!! I LOVE THIS PROGRUM!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! KWAT CAN FUCKING CROOT NOW BITCHES!! ITS FUCKING OVER!! CHRIST PETERSEN IS THE BEST CORCH IN TE CUNTRY DAMMIT! WATCH TE FUCK OUT HOES!

IN MY DEFENSE I GOT A 1500 on MY SAT AND SOMEHOW DIDNT GET IN. A 3.2 GPA WILL DO IT TO YA I GUESS. FUCK UW FOR ACCEPTING IN STATE STUDENTS AT A LOWER CLIP THAN OUT OF STATE KIDS. FUCK ADMISSIONS BUT I FUCKING LOVE THIS FOOTBALL PROGRUM. IT WILL FOREVER HAVE MY HEART. I CAN ALWAYS GO BACK FOR GRAD SCHOOL ANYWAYS. BUT GO FUCKING DWAGS AND EAT MY FUCKING ASS.
    WHAT NIGHT?
  • Options

WHAT NIGHT?
    WHAT FUCKING NIGHT
  • Options
    RDR said:
    ohhh fuck........boner deflated. it was a good dream. Pete only approves one type of video
  • Options

RDR said:
    ohhh fuck........boner deflated. it was a good dream. Pete only approves one type of video
    WHAT NIGHT
  • Options
    I went full gridiron jesus christ.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    GRIDIRON banned so he hacked into backthepacks account.
  • Options
    edited December 2018
    i cant handle the ups and downs of recruiting, i was more stable when i was on cocaine
  • Options
    LaMichael_CorleoneLaMichael_Corleone Member Posts: 1,316
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper
    The millennial doog in me is so scared that commitment video couldn’t have been made this fast and he had it made when he was a silent commit to USC. I wonder how many years have been taken off my life worrying about shit that doesn’t matter whatsoever. Millennial dooging is the worst.
  • Options

The millennial doog in me is so scared that commitment video couldn’t have been made this fast and he had it made when he was a silent commit to USC. I wonder how many years have been taken off my life worrying about shit that doesn’t matter whatsoever. Millennial dooging is the worst.

i became a doog after in the glory of owetwelve
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

A good commitment video should be about the recruit and not the school...idk...that’s the best the doog in me can do.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,717
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Oh shit now hes liking Bama tweets. Coukd Saban be making his move???