Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Laiatu Latu, 4* 2019 BUCK, Carmichael (Jesuit), CA (Committed)

Comments

• Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

USC mod says that it's a done deal. He committed at the team dinner on Saturday. He's saying that he also has a source that says he already told the Cal and USC coaches that he is heading to UW.

When you got some good USC fan reactions be sure to share the carnage lol
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

USC mod says that it's a done deal. He committed at the team dinner on Saturday. He's saying that he also has a source that says he already told the Cal and USC coaches that he is heading to UW.

In latu out turner?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,806
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    HAD SOME RUM N NOG TO CELEBRATE THIS PREMATURELY!
  • Options
    ZoneUWZoneUW Member Posts: 794
    5 Fuck Offs First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

"Hearing that Carmichael (Calif.) four-star defensive end Laitatu Latu will announce he will sign with Washington tomorrow. One source told me he committed to Washington at dinner on his official visit this weekend and we have a source confirming that he has now told USC and Cal that he will go to Washington as well. This is a punch in the gut for USC, who recruited Latu extremely hard. In general, USC has struck out on the majority of its top Polynesian recruits this cycle. USC had been very strong in that area the past few classes, but the 5-7 season obviously did not help matters."

- Sad USC mod

They'll whiff on Drake Jackson also... L O L
  • Options
    JustWinNowJustWinNow Member Posts: 357
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2018
    God Damn it guys. If it's true I love all you fuckers! If he doesn't then I volunteer to hand out the purple cyanide Kool-Aid to all you fuckers for your mass suicide! I can't take the ups and downs of recruiting fuckkkk

• Options
    KrunkJuiceKrunkJuice Member Posts: 2,046
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    The only thing that will save Helton's job is a Pac-12 Title/NY6 Bowl. Recruits know he is a sitting duck and are heading elsewhere. Man is it a great time to be a Dawg fan.
  • Options
    CallMeBigErnCallMeBigErn Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,795
    Founders Club
    ZoneUW said:

"Hearing that Carmichael (Calif.) four-star defensive end Laitatu Latu will announce he will sign with Washington tomorrow. One source told me he committed to Washington at dinner on his official visit this weekend and we have a source confirming that he has now told USC and Cal that he will go to Washington as well. This is a punch in the gut for USC, who recruited Latu extremely hard. In general, USC has struck out on the majority of its top Polynesian recruits this cycle. USC had been very strong in that area the past few classes, but the 5-7 season obviously did not help matters."

- Sad USC mod

And he isn't even Poly. Gotta give em credit, USC doesn't discriminate with their whiffs.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You guys... Laiatu is sitting in his room with his cell phone laughing his ass off at grown men jumping at his every tweet...

Hey, did someone mention snow cones?

10 flavors?
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited December 2018

ZoneUW said:

- Sad USC mod

Only issue with that is that we do need USC to be good for PAC 12 perception. Obviously I want to go 15-0 winning every game 69-0 every year but if USC sucks it will reinforce the idea that the PAC sucks. If USC UCLA and Oregon are good we will get that perception bullshit.

I'm just kidding. Fuck USC. Give us Kyle Ford and Latu.
    I can perceive Petersen's butthole rubbing on Helton's face and that's good enough for me.
  • Options
    FUCK YES!! I LOVE CHRIS PETERSEN!! I LOVE THIS PROGRUM!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! KWAT CAN FUCKING CROOT NOW BITCHES!! ITS FUCKING OVER!! CHRIST PETERSEN IS THE BEST CORCH IN TE CUNTRY DAMMIT! WATCH TE FUCK OUT HOES!
  • Options
    WOOO YEAH FUCK YES BITCHES GO FUCKING DWAGS
  • Options
    Founders Club
    animate said:

You guys... Laiatu is sitting in his room with his cell phone laughing his ass off at grown men jumping at his every tweet...

Hey, did someone mention snow cones?

10 flavors?

Yes. Come on up. I even have a special mystery flavor for you.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We all know what the Kalepo eyes mean...
    kalepo never sleeps. we need to cut deal for him he deserves fucking bonerpopers paycheck. #firebonerpoper, but please replace him with a black coach. lets not go full USC mode now