Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evangelist 'Sama' Paama, 4* 2019 DT, Honolulu (Kaimuki), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

he just poasted "faith, family, football" on his twitter account but deleted it....hmmmm

FO, @CoachJNansen_SC
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

he just poasted "faith, family, football" on his twitter account but deleted it....hmmmm

Mukhuskies said
    Blair, thank you. Btw did you talk to him and if so is he still 100% Huskies?

BlairAngulo said
    He remains committed to the Huskies, but not sure that it's at 100 percent. USC is still pushing very hard and it's difficult to ignore.
    I've maintained this stance for a while -- USC was his dream school growing up and I'd be surprised if he didn't at least take a visit to Los Angeles at some point. He committed to Washington on his FIRST EVER trip to the mainland. It's understandable why he would do that, but obviously it's also understandable why he would want to see another city to see if it's a better fit. He currently is not planning on taking a visit to USC.

Should be Chinteresting either way.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Mukhuskies said
    Blair, thank you. Btw did you talk to him and if so is he still 100% Huskies?

BlairAngulo said
    He remains committed to the Huskies, but not sure that it's at 100 percent. USC is still pushing very hard and it's difficult to ignore.
    I've maintained this stance for a while -- USC was his dream school growing up and I'd be surprised if he didn't at least take a visit to Los Angeles at some point. He committed to Washington on his FIRST EVER trip to the mainland. It's understandable why he would do that, but obviously it's also understandable why he would want to see another city to see if it's a better fit. He currently is not planning on taking a visit to USC.

Should be Chinteresting either way.
    He will not flip.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He's not going to flip you idiots.

Also - he's probably the most talented guy in the West, all things considered.

Bandes, Tuitele and Pa'ama are three of the top 4 DL in the west.

4th is Wright?
  • Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

He reminds me of the Thing.

He is sofa king good. This will easily be our best DL class ever. 2022 will truly be special.

I'm assuming you don't mean John Carpenter's The Thing? Because that would be horrifying.
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

It all started with a picture on instagram of Paama insinuating he was looking at USC.

“I was just playing around”, he said, but he did remove the Instagram story once he realized it had some Husky fans freaked out. But as for USC, there was some legitimate cause for concern.

They were really trying to talk the Husky commit into taking an official visit to Los Angeles. The Husky coaches put the skids on that idea immediately when Paama told them about it.

“I’m not taking my other visits”, Paama said, adding that he is aware of the rumors out there, “I’m not.”
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Look forward to when he is going to kick for us
  • Options
    dawgs206dawgs206 Member Posts: 482
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    NEsnake12 said:

All of this shit is why I I love that we’re still actively recruiting Ika while we already have 4 committed

Malloe learned his lesson with Marlon. A year ago we? didn’t know if he could recruit his way out of a paper bag. Maybe coach K can find some inspiration here. Probably not.