Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Evangelist 'Sama' Paama, 4* 2019 DT, Honolulu (Kaimuki), HI (COMMITTED)

Comments

• Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

He said Nansen is always blowing up his phone. He was going to take a visit to SC but cancelled it. Said he's not taking other visits and UW is his pick. Will visit Dec 14 and wants to sign early. He's solid right now.

It's not over until he graduates.
    Getting tired of correcting people on this.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

He said Nansen is always blowing up his phone. He was going to take a visit to SC but cancelled it. Said he's not taking other visits and UW is his pick. Will visit Dec 14 and wants to sign early. He's solid right now.

It's not over until he signs his diploma!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

It's not over until he signs!
    And you know dis maaaaaaaan! But USC could have a disaster season and that coaching staff could be gone soon. Stanford made them look very beatable. I can see possible losses to Texas, WSU, Colorado, Utah, ASU and Notre Dame. I don't think they'll be much of a threat to flip any of our guys after the season barring UW doesn't shit themselves and manage to at least go 10-2.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

And you know dis maaaaaaaan! But USC could have a disaster season and that coaching staff could be gone soon. Stanford made them look very beatable. I can see possible losses to Texas, WSU, Colorado, Utah, ASU and Notre Dame. I don't think they'll be much of a threat to flip any of our guys after the season barring UW doesn't shit themselves and manage to at least go 10-2.
    I think they'd be a much bigger threat with a new coaching staff.
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs

Not really, our commits would likely have no relationships with the new coaches and the early signing period would be an advantage for UW.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Not with the early signing period.
    This is an excellent point. That does help our chances.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

With an agent
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

We need Helton to do well enough not to get canned early but not well enough to keep his seat cool.
    That's why we may or may not have lucked out with Helton going with JT, freshman quarterback. That's his limited get-out-jail-free pass ... team doesn't do that well, Helton gets to live another day most likely ... and that may help divert attention and recruiting to Washington.

The problem is that JT is pretty amazing for what he would be today - a high school senior. He's well connected with many UW targets like Bru etc ... if USC does okay then I think JT will be used as a selling point ... we'll see of course.

We need USC to be mediocre, UCLA to maintain implosion and UW to do well and shift focus.
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

That's a classic example of Ektard and the Lemon Party Trio covering all of their bases by saying EWIWBI

If they were flat out reporting, there's nothing out thereexcept he's going to UW. The USC shit is simply them trying to push because he's better than anything that they can currently get since Malloe's sticking it to Nansen at the moment big time. There's no momentum or buzz around USC right now and there's nothing that SC is going to do during the season to bump them up the pecking order as Clay Helton is going to continue to see his seat get warmer and warmer by the week.

Except they’ll get ford and Bruno and a whole shit ton of other top talent and then underdevelop them and underperform. Kinda seems like their MO. Dumb fucking kids going to u$c
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,901
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Domicillo said:

He’s Nansen main target right now regarding trying to flip one of our commits. I think Paama is a huge reason we’re still in touch with Stephon Wright at this point.

Domicillo said:

He’s Nansen main target right now regarding trying to flip one of our commits. I think Paama is a huge reason we’re still in touch with Stephon Wright at this point.

Wright’s a DE, how does paama tie into us keeping in touch?
  • Options
    DomicilloDomicillo Member Posts: 3,025
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Wright’s a DE, how does paama tie into us keeping in touch?
    No. He’s gonna gain weight and be a DT in college bruh.
    He’s the same height & weight that Levi was in high school. He’s a DT who will redshirt and won’t see meaningful snaps until his 3rd year. A valuable piece but doesn’t have a commitable offer right now because he’s not at the impact level that Sama or the other DTs on our list are at. But if one of those spots open up, he’ll jump on board immediately.
  • Options
    Jack_CobraJack_Cobra Member Posts: 246
    Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Pa'ama is a Haloti ngata clone. Different level from Wright.