Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Analytical Approach to the Best and Worst Poasters

Comments

• Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Forget analytics...Pup set the mold and nobody has came close since..not even close. A Legend. Let's find #2...the gap is massive but I'd like to know who battles for positioning at 2-3?

There’s our Pumpeii
    Well who's #2-3? Definately ain't post totals. Babs had 32k and not one was worth reading. Those guys just post nonsense to boost post totals. Splitter u might be the exception as your posts have been quality..

One of you nerdy twats start a poll for #2-3. Styx? Nope. How bout Derek? Nope, stalin might get the vote in Russia but we have fair voting here at HH. Race? That dude is an SEC sellout junkpile... comedy? Who?...college football knowledge, who? Originality, who? Practical Husky football knowledge, who?

Pup satisfied ALL aforementioned categories in spades and nobody was close, in any 1 category. Who at HH next closely meets that criteria? I cant think of any off hand. Anyone?

I'm just thankful HH still allows Pump a forum for his spot-on prognostications (Note: Florida finished behind Kentucky in the far weaker SEC eastern division)
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2019
    Baseman said:

Forget analytics...Pup set the mold and nobody has came close since..not even close. A Legend. Let's find #2...the gap is massive but I'd like to know who battles for positioning at 2-3?

There’s our Pumpeii
    Well who's #2-3? Definately ain't post totals. Babs had 32k and not one was worth reading. Those guys just post nonsense to boost post totals. Splitter u might be the exception as your posts have been quality..

One of you nerdy twats start a poll for #2-3. Styx? Nope. How bout Derek? Nope, stalin might get the vote in Russia but we have fair voting here at HH. Race? That dude is an SEC sellout junkpile... comedy? Who?...college football knowledge, who? Originality, who? Practical Husky football knowledge, who?

Pup satisfied ALL aforementioned categories in spades and nobody was close, in any 1 category. Who at HH next closely meets that criteria? I cant think of any off hand. Anyone?

I'm just thankful HH still allows Pump a forum for his spot-on prognostications (Note: Florida finished behind Kentucky in the far weaker SEC eastern division)
    Who sat out for Michigan? What I thought. See base, when you're missing your best 3 players on defense that happens sometimes. When you follow soccer your whole life, join HH to find a buddy or 2, this happens.

Watch a few years of college football, make a prediction of your own, then come after Pup...u fucking putz
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

Who sat out for Michigan? What I thought. See base, when you're missing your best 3 players on defense that happens sometimes. When you follow soccer your whole life, join HH to find a buddy or 2, this happens.
    BREAKING NEWS: Michigan's best 3 defensive players sitting out holds Michigan's offense to 15 points.

More at 11.
    Helps to have your starting tailback dipshit...who too sat out bowl game. How good were we without Gaskin? Now go back to drawing board
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

It may be a cliche but I really do reside rent free in the head of pumpeii

Race I buried your dried up cunt at dawgman 20 years ago. HH has afforded me the opportunity to do so again, and on a daily basis ...well, when I'm here. I have a life so i dont spend 16hrs/day here i just pop in a few weeks a year to remind you who the king is....and always been. I did the same to fetters and Kim 20 years ago...unlike you, they had Sameks protection so I wasnt allowed to completely bury them. You have Stalin, but he's not here to protect you.

I just let u hang around as a whipping post
    Looks like I'm right
  • Options

It may be a cliche but I really do reside rent free in the head of pumpeii

Race I buried your dried up cunt at dawgman 20 years ago. HH has afforded me the opportunity to do so again, and on a daily basis ...well, when I'm here. I have a life so i dont spend 16hrs/day here i just pop in a few weeks a year to remind you who the king is....and always been. I did the same to fetters and Kim 20 years ago...unlike you, they had Sameks protection so I wasnt allowed to completely bury them. You have Stalin, but he's not here to protect you.

I just let u hang around as a whipping post
    Looks like I'm right
    Good. At least I like your politics
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

BREAKING NEWS: Michigan's best 3 defensive players sitting out holds Michigan's offense to 15 points.

More at 11.
    Helps to have your starting tailback dipshit...who too sat out bowl game. How good were we without Gaskin? Now go back to drawing board
    Never thought I'd see the day where Pumpii the Great is grasping for excuses.
  • Options

You like ANTIFA?

Anifa=right? Ur on a roll race
  • Options

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

More at 11.
    Excuse or reality? Was not having Gaskin sn excuse or reality when we barely beat Colorado at home? From my vantage point on the 50 it mattered quite a bit. Of course Pete doesnt use excuses but he"d like to. Ahmed, Pleasant and Mcgrew couldnt do anything...kinda like Michigan. Dont let reality confuse you. Understand the game and check back in 2021, when Pup will actually entertain your point of view
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    Swaye's Wigwam

You like ANTIFA?

Anifa=right? Ur on a roll race
    Careful
  • Options

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

Watch a few years of college football, make a prediction of your own, then come after Pup...u fucking putz
    Championship level teams can overcome losing three players, especially against a shit “overrated” SEC East third place team. Pump’s paper tigers, not so much.

Stick to tying tackle and tugging on your atrophied pickle.
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

More at 11.
    Excuse or reality? Was not having Gaskin sn excuse or reality when we barely beat Colorado at home? From my vantage point on the 50 it mattered quite a bit. Of course Pete doesnt use excuses but he"d like to. Ahmed, Pleasant and Mcgrew couldnt do anything...kinda like Michigan. Dont let reality confuse you. Understand the game and check back in 2021, when Pup will actually entertain your point of view
    I call bullshit that Pumpeii was on the 50 at that game. I did not see any old men yelling at clouds.
  • Options
    El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,100
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

There’s our Pumpeii

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Baseman said:

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

Championship level teams can overcome losing three players, especially against a shit “overrated” SEC East third place team. Pump’s paper tigers, not so much.

Base, you've never quite made a name for yourself here...kind of a tweener. No memorable posts no absolutely horrible posts...just a lot of unrecognizable mush in the middle.

But please understand the sport if football is what u try to speak. Just advice from the chosen 1
  • Options

Baseman said:

Baseman said:

There’s our Pumpeii

Base, you've never quite made a name for yourself here...kind of a tweener. No memorable posts no absolutely horrible posts...just a lot of unrecognizable mush in the middle.

But please understand the sport if football is what u try to speak. Just advice from the chosen 1
    Former Player & Coach, here.

You stick to the press conferences. Try not to embaress yourself further. Read only from the TelePrompTer. We’ll pretend Fleurida and Kentucky never happened. Ill throw a word in for you, see if the rest of the gang will extend your deal—short term only. Your bulb is flickering, clear signs of “done son” creeping in. Maybe shut it down while you still have a say? Trying to help you. You clearly need it.