Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Analytical Approach to the Best and Worst Poasters

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,184
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

dnc said:

The only real flaw in this analysis is that chin's haven't always existed (nor have their predecessors "loves" I believe). There was a tim long ago on this here bored where the best response you could give to a poast you appreciated was an upvote. This almost assuredly suppresses the more tenured members of the bored's ratios.

Of course, none of this matters so I wouldn't waste 53 seconds trying to figure out a workaround, just thought it was chintriguing and chinteresting chinformation.

This flipside to this coin is that it takes a while to build a brand, so the old guard has more name brand recognition which leads to more chins and up votes.
    It's an interesting proposition here. Still, 5 years ago the best post ever that would get 40 chins now would net you three upvotes. It was TUFF sledding back in the day around here.
    I'm sorry I missed the good old days. But better late than never.
    I'm just living in the now. #bestlife
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Who gives a shit?
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    I'm gonna guess I'm firmly mediocre in every category

Thanks obama
  • Options
    WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I'm autistic-ally sitting down, snorting an Adderall, and cranking these out. If you aren't on my list then poast moar, or comment here, or DIAFF bc IDGAF. Fuck off's and NYBE's won't be included as they haven't existed long enough to matter. My current cut-off is going to be 2,000 poasts or if I give a shit about you whichever makes less work. Merry fucking Xmas in August you narcissistic degenerates.

By the time you get around to doing this, I probably will have 2000 poasts, so I'm cool with it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

I'm autistic-ally sitting down, snorting an Adderall, and cranking these out. If you aren't on my list then poast moar, or comment here, or DIAFF bc IDGAF. Fuck off's and NYBE's won't be included as they haven't existed long enough to matter. My current cut-off is going to be 2,000 poasts or if I give a shit about you whichever makes less work. Merry fucking Xmas in August you narcissistic degenerates.

By the time you get around to doing this, I probably will have 2000 poasts, so I'm cool with it.
    You commented last year, you are in the metrics. I'm 108 rankings of 151 atm and taking a fucking breather.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Woof said:

You commented last year, you are in the metrics. I'm 108 rankings of 151 atm and taking a fucking breather.
    Quitter
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter

Woof said:

pics in the 'wam?
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,840
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Woof said:

Want some blow or meth?
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Woof said:

Want some blow or meth?

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Just realized negative metrics are going to be wildly off because Vanilla deleted all downvotes. @2001400ex have his scores just went poof.

If I liked my 7k downvotes can I keep my 7k downvotes?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just realized negative metrics are going to be wildly off because Vanilla deleted all downvotes. @2001400ex have his scores just went poof.

If I liked my 7k downvotes can I keep my 7k downvotes?
    Like we say, No.
  • Options
    EmotermanEmoterman Member Posts: 3,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

Want some blow or meth?
    You got that hard, cuz?
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,041
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Woof said:

pics in the 'wam?
    "You never go ass to mouth!"

Mouth to ass, tho...
    Oh god...oh god.....

Brb, yo