Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An Analytical Approach to the Best and Worst Poasters

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Fuck the analytics. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. HondoFS is a conqueror? No, I'm @Swaye , he's no @Swaye I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm @RaceBannon ,I'm @GrundleStiltzkin . There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,863
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Fuck the analytics. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, and most ruthless champion there's ever been. There's no one can stop me. HondoFS is a conqueror? No, I'm @Swaye , he's no @Swaye I'm the best ever. There's never been anybody as ruthless. I'm @RaceBannon ,I'm @GrundleStiltzkin . There's no one like me. I'm from their cloth. There's no one that can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah.

Agree
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

• Options

Wood
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wtf is taking so long. What possible keeps you so busy in your moms basement that a month later it’s still not done... oh wait, ewwwww.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I'll add that there is obvious Chincredible inflation out here.

Poasts out here are like the GPA at Holy Names. Over-fucking-rated.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,930
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

See what I dids there...GPA’s are for losers.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's a good thing it's a relative measure then eh?
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Woof said:

Bump.

At this rate, I'm putting my money on BDTW.com emerging from the grave before these rankings come out.

The off-season is long and dark. Plenty of time for me to get bored and actually get this done.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

The only real flaw in this analysis is that chin's haven't always existed (nor have their predecessors "loves" I believe). There was a tim long ago on this here bored where the best response you could give to a poast you appreciated was an upvote. This almost assuredly suppresses the more tenured members of the bored's ratios.

Of course, none of this matters so I wouldn't waste 53 seconds trying to figure out a workaround, just thought it was chintriguing and chinteresting chinformation.

This flipside to this coin is that it takes a while to build a brand, so the old guard has more name brand recognition which leads to more chins and up votes.
    It's an interesting proposition here. Still, 5 years ago the best post ever that would get 40 chins now would net you three upvotes. It was TUFF sledding back in the day around here.
    Thoughts and prayers
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Forget analytics...Pup set the mold and nobody has came close since..not even close. A Legend. Let's find #2...the gap is massive but I'd like to know who battles for positioning at 2-3?

I highly doubt anyone unseated Pup as most controversial poaster. Ballz was #2 and I've actually been trying to figure out if I should combine @StrongArmCobra and ballz or not.
    @UW_Doog_Bot my input is yes.

If we still say that a thread got AIDS from Ballz, then his stats should be combined regardless of what handle he’s doubling down shit takes from.
  • Options

Forget analytics...Pup set the mold and nobody has came close since..not even close. A Legend. Let's find #2...the gap is massive but I'd like to know who battles for positioning at 2-3?

I highly doubt anyone unseated Pup as most controversial poaster. Ballz was #2 and I've actually been trying to figure out if I should combine @StrongArmCobra and ballz or not.
    @UW_Doog_Bot my input is yes.

If we still say that a thread got AIDS from Ballz, then his stats should be combined regardless of what handle he’s doubling down shit takes from.
    He may change his name but he definitely patient zero when comes to aids
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

The only real flaw in this analysis is that chin's haven't always existed (nor have their predecessors "loves" I believe). There was a tim long ago on this here bored where the best response you could give to a poast you appreciated was an upvote. This almost assuredly suppresses the more tenured members of the bored's ratios.

Of course, none of this matters so I wouldn't waste 53 seconds trying to figure out a workaround, just thought it was chintriguing and chinteresting chinformation.

This flipside to this coin is that it takes a while to build a brand, so the old guard has more name brand recognition which leads to more chins and up votes.
    It's an interesting proposition here. Still, 5 years ago the best post ever that would get 40 chins now would net you three upvotes. It was TUFF sledding back in the day around here.
    I'm sorry I missed the good old days. But better late than never.