Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apu Ika, 2019 5* DT, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT (Offered)

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

I remember my "look at all these program-changing receivers!" phase...

But lets be honest, Cristobal is the most anti-sark coach in the conference. Almost to a fault. Cristobal doesn't like to air it out, and quite frankly, he's too much against it. We run way too much inside the tackle for my liking. A lot of that in my opinion is because we don't have a traditional back that can handle that consistently. But damn, Sean Dollars just looks different. That kid I think could play Mario's style.

Seriously though, we ran the fucking ball three different times on 3rd and 7-8 to go. We actually got it on the first one.
    I'm going to have to see Mario in a "Run the Damned Ball" hat before I take any of this seriously.
    If you don't like Frank Reich, you don't like football.
    This is more of a third instead of a frank type of board.
    Both had/have a great ground game.
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,863
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Doesn’t get much more racist then central TX. Good choice kid.
  • Options

But lets be honest, Cristobal is the most anti-sark coach in the conference. Almost to a fault. Cristobal doesn't like to air it out, and quite frankly, he's too much against it. We run way too much inside the tackle for my liking. A lot of that in my opinion is because we don't have a traditional back that can handle that consistently. But damn, Sean Dollars just looks different. That kid I think could play Mario's style.

Seriously though, we ran the fucking ball three different times on 3rd and 7-8 to go. We actually got it on the first one.
    I'm going to have to see Mario in a "Run the Damned Ball" hat before I take any of this seriously.
    Who the fuck is David? Doesn’t post, but flags me to fuck off. Passive aggressive?
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Who the fuck is David? Doesn’t post, but flags me to fuck off. Passive aggressive?
    Pretty sure I saw a question or comment like this in another thread so David must be making the rounds. Or maybe that was you too...don't remember.
  • Options
    RatherBeBrewingRatherBeBrewing Member Posts: 1,557
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    chuck said:

Pretty sure I saw a question or comment like this in another thread so David must be making the rounds. Or maybe that was you too...don't remember.
    I hadn’t seen him before last week, and I’ve never seen the little twerp post anything. Noticed him because every thing I poast is fucked off by him nearly instantly.

Guess what, David? You do you. If that’s what floats your boat... float on my friend. If hitting that angry crossed out eye is enriching your life and keeping you sane then do it. I’ll try to poast more to give you an outlet, but TSIO and there’s less shit to bitch about now. We all have our methods of coping. I used to do drugs and drink. Then I began hitting the weights hard. Then I plowed my way through a parade of random tinder and bumble sluts for almost two years.

Let me tell you, David: they all have their downfalls. The drugs make you a dick even when you think you’re wonderful, everyone is functional until they’re not. The weights become a never ending cycle of gain and maintain, and you sacrifice happiness from socializing and delicious carbs for shoulder pain and shakes that taste like what I imagine horse semen to taste like. And the tinder sluts, those are the worst of all. You ever get a message from someone who you forgot existed four years ago, where she’s telling you she’s sorry that she lied but she was married and her husband did a DNA test on the kid and now she’s not married and this adorable little toddler looks exactly like you? It’s not a good feeling, Dave. You mind if I call you Dave? I’m gonna call you Dave.

Anyway, I don’t know what you’re going through. Maybe you’re afraid to tell your parents you’re gay. Maybe you got laid off from your job, committed manslaughter while high on bath salts, or have recently discovered you’re sexually aroused by the thought of carnivorous hamsters being funneled into your anus and are now in therapy. I honestly don’t care Dave. Not unless you open up, in which case my PMs are open to you, like that anus for those hamsters.

Until you’re ready to talk you do what you need to do. It looks like you’ve found a relatively harmless way to get your anal hamster fantasies to subside, and I don’t want you to change your routine. I came here to find out about an extra large DT with fast twitch muscle fiber in his ass, but now I’m here to save you from hamsters in yours. Stay strong Davy, stay strong.
  • Options
    dtddtd Member Posts: 4,042
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,612
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

chuck said:

I hadn’t seen him before last week, and I’ve never seen the little twerp post anything. Noticed him because every thing I poast is fucked off by him nearly instantly.

Guess what, David? You do you. If that’s what floats your boat... float on my friend. If hitting that angry crossed out eye is enriching your life and keeping you sane then do it. I’ll try to poast more to give you an outlet, but TSIO and there’s less shit to bitch about now. We all have our methods of coping. I used to do drugs and drink. Then I began hitting the weights hard. Then I plowed my way through a parade of random tinder and bumble sluts for almost two years.

Let me tell you, David: they all have their downfalls. The drugs make you a dick even when you think you’re wonderful, everyone is functional until they’re not. The weights become a never ending cycle of gain and maintain, and you sacrifice happiness from socializing and delicious carbs for shoulder pain and shakes that taste like what I imagine horse semen to taste like. And the tinder sluts, those are the worst of all. You ever get a message from someone who you forgot existed four years ago, where she’s telling you she’s sorry that she lied but she was married and her husband did a DNA test on the kid and now she’s not married and this adorable little toddler looks exactly like you? It’s not a good feeling, Dave. You mind if I call you Dave? I’m gonna call you Dave.

Anyway, I don’t know what you’re going through. Maybe you’re afraid to tell your parents you’re gay. Maybe you got laid off from your job, committed manslaughter while high on bath salts, or have recently discovered you’re sexually aroused by the thought of carnivorous hamsters being funneled into your anus and are now in therapy. I honestly don’t care Dave. Not unless you open up, in which case my PMs are open to you, like that anus for those hamsters.

Until you’re ready to talk you do what you need to do. It looks like you’ve found a relatively harmless way to get your anal hamster fantasies to subside, and I don’t want you to change your routine. I came here to find out about an extra large DT with fast twitch muscle fiber in his ass, but now I’m here to save you from hamsters in yours. Stay strong Davy, stay strong.
    This is not tequila long. Good subject matter but far too brief. Try again. David is worth the effort.
  • Options
    WoolleyDoogWoolleyDoog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,490
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gotta say this is one of the most unexpected directions I can remember with a recent transfers. The expected options were:

1. Utah - Go back home and go to a place that has been lights out with developing Poly DL with much less raw talent. Quietly I feel like skewl isn't that serious at Utah.
    2. Oregon - Based on his vulgar dancing when he was there he really liked them and they have a wide open spot at DT with a Poly position coach I assume he liked. Probably a nice bag
    3. UW - Great development of Poly DL players in recent history. Other young DTs to rotate with to avoid getting run ragged

I guess the old DC who recruited him to LSU won out.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    - old dc who recruited him to lsu
    - bag is still good
    - successful combo
  • Options
    edited December 2020
    This still pisses me off. Joe needed to just get one DT, that's it. And he can't even do that. For what Oregon likes to do, it doesn't even need to be a high caliber recruit at the position. Find a 6'3" 360+ pound blob if you have to. Oregon's scheme only needs a couple big dudes in the middle to hold ground and take up blocks, opening up lanes for their linebackers and edge rushers to get home. Scott was great last year, when he was slow and fat. He's now lean and more athletic, but gets blown off the line of scrimmage.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

This still pisses me off. Joe needed to just get one DT, that's it. And he can't even do that. For what Oregon likes to do, it doesn't even need to be a high caliber recruit at the position. Find a 6'3" 360+ pound blob if you have to. Oregon's scheme only needs a couple big dudes in the middle to hold ground and take up blocks, opening up lanes for their linebackers and edge rushers to get home. Scott was great last year, when he was slow and fat. He's now lean and more athletic, but gets blown off the line of scrimmage.

so, you're wishing for Vita Vea or Greg Gaines, eh?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,068
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm shocked he isn't going to Utah.
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    This is fine he is getting closer to us.

2020 LSU -> 2021 Baylor -> 2022 Texas Tech -> 2023 Utah -> 2024 UW?