Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment
    is the dad looking for handouts or what is his problem again

lots of football dads are type A personalities but this one seems particularly unhinged. disappointing because his kid is a stud and would make a great player for us in a town that would embrace him and love him the rest of his life

tread lightly, gee
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    There’s a reason why the saying keep your friends close and your enemies closer exists
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,483
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

There's a great post on dawgman (rarity, but it happens) detailing the issues with Gee:

Basically his dad hates the UW. Again, this doesn't surprise me as his dad is a loser victim shitball. I'm sure he hates the slow strategy stuff and everything I complain about as 'tone deaf' he takes as a total insult to all black people. I fucking hate Gee Sr. Anyway, Gee Sr is the reason we haven't offered and Gee Jr would be a Dawg if we did (duh). Gee Sr wants his kid to go to SC and Notre Dame because he's a fag.

Anyway, reality or not, AGAIN there is a perception amongst local black people that the UW doesn't like them for whatever reason. AGAIN, this perception was ignored by Pete and seeing Jimmy Lake at Heir yesterday is a good sign that they at least recognize this.

We fucked up the Tre'Shaun recruitment and this shit is going to bite us in the fucking ass if we aren't careful. Do I wish that all parents were normal, rational people? Do I wish that people didn't get sensitive about stupid shit?

Yes.

But the reality is the reality.

We should never lose a big time kid in the area... white people are not really sensitive to this stuff, but trust me... the black community in SEA fucking hates UW. And all this 'we aren't racist, we just love Harleys, hate Rollses and we want kids who do it the right way, and we kicked Marcus Peters and Azeem Victor off the team even though Skinny has an online vid of him passed out on the ground' doesn't help.

It is what it is. Whether we like it or not.

Read this earlier and confirmed with someone I work with who's deeply connected to the Seattle youth/HS football scene.
  • Options
    GaryFromTeenMomGaryFromTeenMom Member Posts: 1,370
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Big Gee is a fuckin retard but you already know Fetters’ disgusting sphincter clenched so tight when he read this.

I’d say it’s at least 99.8% chance he *gulped* and then cried for at least ten minutes after being came at on the twitter machine.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Who gives a living shit whether he is nice or mean?

When I was his age I was in jail for robbing people, selling drugs and other general thuggery. I was as much of an asshole as you can imagine.

Still am, in fact.

Let's fucking offer this kid.

I would still offer 17 year old Aaron Hernandez. So what he needed 1 or 6 body bags while at Florida
    Didn't commit homicide until after college. Seems legit to me!
    Dude you don’t just start killing people execution style, he had practice
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

When I was his age I was in jail for robbing people, selling drugs and other general thuggery. I was as much of an asshole as you can imagine.

Still am, in fact.

I would still offer 17 year old Aaron Hernandez. So what he needed 1 or 6 body bags while at Florida
    I CARE ABOUT THE GAMES. LET'S WIN THE GAMES.

I pick my friends based on whether they are likely to kill people over stupid bullshit or not. Football players I care about how they play football.
  • Options

Still am, in fact.

I pick my friends based on whether they are likely to kill people over stupid bullshit or not. Football players I care about how they play football.
    Yup, but it is a bonus when they kill too
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

Still am, in fact.

Are you new here? Goes without saying.
  • Options

Still am, in fact.

Are you new here? Goes without saying.
    Knew hear*