Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gee Scott Jr, 4* 2020 WR, Bellevue (Eastside Catholic), WA (Offered 6/19)

Comments

• DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Told Huffman that he is staying in "close contact" with Hamdan. Love hearing that. Pairing Hamdan with Lubick is a necessity.

I know a ham and lube man sandwich is mainly a wet dream for us adult males, but it should be quite appetizing to teen boiz and their families.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2018

Dylan’s got a nice hose.

Only at HH can you get content like this

Told Huffman that he is staying in "close contact" with Hamdan. Love hearing that. Pairing Hamdan with Lubick is a necessity.

I know a ham and lube man sandwich is mainly a wet dream for us adult males, but it should be quite appetizing to teen boiz and their families.

They better deliver Joe Ngata
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Don’t worry guys, he’s OKG.

I talked yesterday to a girl who went to EC for a year and she said he's an absolute asshole. The funny part is she mentioned he is best buds with a white guy and they call themselves salt n pepper and they're both mega assholes.
    Good news for DDY, Scott wants to schoop baby

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaN01VLYSQ
  • dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You assholes are overstating things. I agree generally being "nice" has nothing to do with playing ball.

However, as Coach James said you have to look out for "locker room lawyers." Human Cancers will kill team chemistry and coaching effectiveness.

So, the question is not "is the prospect a good human being" but " is the prospect coachable and a good teammate."

From the sound of it, this kid aint either one.

You assholes are overstating things. I agree generally being "nice" has nothing to do with playing ball.

However, as Coach James said you have to look out for "locker room lawyers." Human Cancers will kill team chemistry and coaching effectiveness.

So, the question is not "is the prospect a good human being" but " is the prospect coachable and a good teammate."

Didn’t Hernandez get a natty?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

fuck off with this shit. Sure, you don't want bad kids - but social conformity is much more powerful than you are giving credit for.

If you get 18 perfect OKGs a year and take 2 questionable kids those kids will fall in line.

Same shit with Sirmon. For some reason people tend to be more upset by stories about black kids acting like assholes than white ones. Hmmm...

fuck off with this shit. Sure, you don't want bad kids - but social conformity is much more powerful than you are giving credit for.

If you get 18 perfect OKGs a year and take 2 questionable kids those kids will fall in line.

Same shit with Sirmon. For some reason people tend to be more upset by stories about black kids acting like assholes than white ones. Hmmm...
    Yeah, there was nobody here who didn't want Sirmon...

NYBE

I was sort of with you until that last line.
  • dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    Throwing temper tantrums and cussing out coach on the sideline over playing time? Coach James would cut a motherfucker the next monday the first time.

Fucking shit up out on the street? Have at it just dont get caught.

Throwing temper tantrums and cussing out coach on the sideline over playing time? Coach James would cut a motherfucker the next monday the first time.

Fucking shit up out on the street? Have at it just dont get caught.

James is dead.....time to move the fuck on.
    dnc said:

NYBE
    Pretty sure that Sven, Roaddawg and stalin (what a group) didn’t want Sirmon

dnc said:

NYBE
    Pretty sure that Sven, Roaddawg and stalin (what a group) didn’t want Sirmon
    Those were the most vocal three, but they weren't the only ones